You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghost Stole My Bracelet

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Stole My Bracelet

 

We used to have a ghost. We banished it and unfortunately that was before I realized my bracelet, made of real turquoise from the Sleeping Beauty mines in California and set in sterling silver was missing. I have searched this house of ours, even taken things apart to find it, but to no avail. I left it on the kitchen counter before it disappeared. Now I'm in a pickle, wondering how to get it back.

I came to the conclusion that I must call the ghost back (which I have no idea how to do, seeing as I did not get a name from it, nor an age), and demand my bracelet back. I have come to you all to ask advice on how to do this. Bear in mind asking things of this ghost did not work when it was here before. It is also malevolent, scratching both me and my younger brother, so protection precautions would also help. I am not a child of God as you so call it, but my brother is, and biblical scriptures for my brother to recite for himself and protection charms for me to perform would also be helpful. I am also a sensitive so I need extra strong protection (s).

In the mean time I will be waiting for ya'll's help on this problem, and try to distract myself from it as I worry about everything in my life.

Help will be so very much appreciated as the bracelet has not only physical value but emotional and magickal value as well. It has protected me from a lot of things and I need it back ASAP. It has been missing for over 3 months, and I can sense it desperately needs me as I need it.

Blessed be~

Hannah

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DragonLadyYT, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
2 years ago (2022-05-03)
DragonLadyYT,
According to submission guidelines, "Once stories are published, they cannot be deleted, unless you present a reason that we consider valid, as deleting a member's stories would damage the integrity of our archive and reduce the value of this resource to members and visitors." Having said that, if you feel you have a truly valid reason you would need to contact the webmaster. Remember, there's always a chance that YOUR story and the comments it receives may be of value to someone else looking for help.
DragonLadyYT (guest)
 
2 years ago (2022-05-03)
Is there a way I could possibly delete this post? It no longer serves a purpose and I've learned all that I needed to know.
DragonLadyYT (guest)
 
2 years ago (2022-01-28)
Wow, it's been a while since I made this post and I honestly forgot about it existing.

I'd like to update that I've given up all hope of ever seeing the bracelet again. It's obviously been years since I posted this here, and I was never able to find it.

I still feel that same sense of inevitable loss and despair as when it first went missing, but unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it.

I'd love to extend a loving thank you to all those that offered their help and advice. It warms my heart that so many people cared enough to warn me against potential dangers.

May your Gods treat you as you have treated others, and blessed be.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+2
4 years ago (2020-05-12)
Hannah, what you have heard/read is very true and holds so in most aspects of life. If you do not trust and believe in your own abilities you won't get very far.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-05-12)
Hello DragonLadyYT, welcome to YGS. As everyone advised please do not try to summon the spirit back as you said it was malicious. Then banishing it again would be extremely difficult. Val has advised you properly and try to find some other method to find out the bracelet. And please do tell us, if it is not too personal, what magic powers does the bracelet have?

If the bracelet is truly connected to you, as Val said, try calling it and it will show itself up.

Please do inform the developments, if any.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
DragonLadyYT (guest)
+5
4 years ago (2020-05-11)
[at] Bibliothecarius I have never seen a nature spirit, I might someday however. I don't know if I have a spirit guardian or not, but I do have a spirit animal (the fox). I don't know if that's the same thing or not however. I can see your point of view, and won't call the ghost back, instead I will do more research on entities that could be of help to my quest.
DragonLadyYT (guest)
+2
4 years ago (2020-05-11)
[at] valkricry I am getting into scrying, although it isn't something I have quite grasped. I'm getting into herbs and crystals which I find I am much better at then scrying, although I have recently ordered a book on it. I do not find you insulting and I am not lashing back, I would just like to tell you that everything I have read/been told (which is quite a bit) says that a witch must trust in her/his own abilities otherwise nothing will manifest and I am proof of that because the first spell I attempted (a healing spell for a family member) failed. In the event that I might not be able to find it, I will consider a replacement.
DragonLadyYT (guest)
+3
4 years ago (2020-05-11)
[at] Melda we banished the ghost using smudging and 'Christian' methods, of course me smudging my brother carrying his bible. We don't ever have visitors and certainly did not at the time of its disappearance. The bracelet is turquoise which is protection/peace at home, and set in silver which is also protection. Basically a double-whammy to anyone who has an evil/unwanted intent towards me.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-04-26)
If you are a witch, why not try a finding spell? Ask a practitioner with experience and they should be able to help you in this - no assistance from a nuisance spirit required. You could also try speaking with a medium for help - if anyone is going to contact and interrogate a spirit, let it be them.

In my opinion, the simplest thing to do would be to just meditate and ask for help from your spirit guides (not the baddie you banished). If there are any other items of yours from which you sense a certain power or connection, have them on or around you while you do to help focus your intent.
8-bitDemigod (8 stories) (38 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-04-24)
DragonLady

As the others have said, attempting to summon a spirit of any kind would potentially cause more harm than good.

My thoughts are if you can sense the bracelet's need of you then maybe you can use that feeling to locate it. Move around your house focusing on that need and hone in on where the feeling is strongest. Just a thought.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+9
4 years ago (2020-04-24)
Hannah, your profile states you're an eclectic/hereditary witch, which means you were born into a family that practices witchcraft, or at the very least are being taught by an older witch. Have you consulted them about this?
I am not trying to be insulting or condescending, but the mere fact that you come asking for spells for protection, tells me you are not proficient enough at the craft to attempt any summoning, you still lack the strength/knowledge needed to exercise control over whatever may come through - if anything. If push came to shove, I have grave concerns that you would be able to protect yourself or anyone in your family or send it back. Invited spirits are much harder to banish then one would think.
I would suggest an alternative to locate your bracelet, such as scrying, or a location/ revealing spell. However, if the bracelet is as connected to you as you think, a simple calling out to it may suffice. Of course, sometimes with majickal items, once they have done their duty (so to speak) they simply vanish, as they are no longer needed.
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+8
4 years ago (2020-04-24)
I think asking an entity to return - for any reason - is a bad idea. Not only are you re-opening a door that you had to close earlier, but something else may arrive with any summoning ritual. That is just me, though. I hope you stay safe in this endeavor.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-04-23)
Greetings, DragonLady, and welcome.

I do hope that my responding to parts of your narrative in random order will still make sense to you. Your biography includes the fact you are "a sensitive... I can see ghosts." I'm taking you at your word, but I'd like to know if you can sense other spirits, such as nature spirits, too. To the best of your knowledge, do you have a spirit guide or a guardian spirit? *If* you do, I'd recommend telling your guardian directly how upset you are without the bracelet and asking for his/her/its help in retrieving your property instead of reconnecting with the problem spirit.

The reason I'm pursuing this line of thought is because I'd strongly discourage inviting the ghost to return to your home, especially as it has demonstrated hostility to you and to your brother. In your desperation, you "came to the conclusion that I must call the ghost back." There's *no* guarantee that whatever you summon (or allow entry into your home) will be the same entity that you've already banished once. IF you manage to get the same spirit to return, the fact that "asking things of this ghost did not work when it was here before" should give you pause. It was unhelpful, you kicked it out; now you want your bracelet back, why would this ghost suddenly become cooperative? If you kicked it out once, you're likely to kick it out again once you have what you want. However, as you'd be sending mixed messages about the spirit being invited into your home or not, I fear that the second banishment would be exponentially more difficult than the first one was.

I know what it is like to have particular objects that are of huge significance on a personal level. You have imprinted quite strongly on your bracelet, as "I can sense it desperately needs me as I need it." Do you have any sense of the direction or the distance that the bracelet has travelled? Sometimes having a sense of "where" --based purely on instinct/awareness-- will boost your efforts to retrieve the item.

I do wish you well in getting the bracelet back, but I advise you employ a different methodology than seeking out the entity that took it from you.

Best,
Biblio.
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-04-23)
Hello DragonLady,

Well, the other posters are certainly more insightful than I could be, and would only repeat the same thing. A bracelet cannot be more valuable than life. Can't you buy another bracelet of the same type?. If it's not a limited edition!

I don't think it's honestly going to worth the trouble of summoning a malevolent entity back in the household which already had a history of causing harm.

On top of that,

How can you be sure that the entity stole your bracelet?

Probably your brother had misplaced it somewhere or maybe a pet (if you owned any).

How exactly are you even going to summon it?

What if a different entity showed up which turns out to be more malevolent? And it refuses to banish?

It's is risky enough to stake your life at it. Re-consider the consequences.

I'm glad you decided to share it before taking any actions. Thank you~

Peace
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-04-22)
Hello DragonLady,

I have nothing really to add to the great comments and questions before me. I believe, though, that "The Sleeping Beauty Mine" is in Globe, Arizona.

Otherwise, I thought your story was very well written. I hope your bracelet returns to you.

- Maria
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-04-22)
Hi, DragonLady. Hope you're well, coping with things generally.

And to the point: do not seek to reestablish contact with this malevolent entity. Nothing good will come of it.

As for getting your bracelet back, well, I honestly have no clue how to go about doing so. Searching the house and grounds thoroughly, maybe with a metal detector? I would not recommend trying to contact other spirits to help since you cannot be sure it will be a truly helpful spirit, or a malevolent one pretending to be helpful.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-04-22)
DragonLady.

This situation might be a lesson for you to learn to believe in the strength within yourself instead of placing your trust on something material.

Give it time, if the bracelet it's meant to be with you the universe will give it back to you; in the meanwhile forget about reestablishing contact with something that has proven to be unwelcome in your life.

Just my opinion.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-04-22)
DragonLady - Firstly, how did you banish the ghost, which methods did you use?

I understand that you are very upset by the loss of your bracelet but it really would not be a good idea to try to make contact with this entity again, especially as you describe it as being malevolent.

Many people have experienced items disappearing, only to reappear again in the strangest of places. Although I believe that sometimes a mischievous spirit may be responsible for this, I don't think it's always the case. Has it occurred to you that your bracelet might have been stolen by somebody? Think back to the approximate time when the bracelet disappeared and try to remember who was visiting your home during that time. I'm not suggesting that the culprit is a relative or close friend.

By the way, which magical properties does the bracelet possess?

A very respected member of this forum, Rookdygin, has an excellent cleansing method which many members here have used. Below is the link to his profile page. Scroll down until you reach his cleansing recipe.

I don't know how old you and your brother are. Perhaps you should discuss this with your parents first.

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

Good luck.

Regards, Melda

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: