You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Items :: Native American Bracelet

Real Ghost Stories

Native American Bracelet

 

I know just about nothing of the Native American Heritage.

My mother since I was little and can remember, has always told me stories of my "Father".

The stories never change even in her condition now.

He is a Native American/French Medicine man. Who from my mother's description was and could still be quite powerful and violent.

When I speak of him strange things go on and they aren't of the good experiences so I've learned not to.

That is the only connection I have with the Native American culture besides the prayers my mom taught me as a child.

Anyhow...

While living in the previous home my mother came to visit and stay a couple days with us. Just to catch up, spend time with the grand babies and relax.

Towards the end of her visit she wanted to give me something and she asked me to bring her bag and purse.

I brought both of them and she asked me to describe the bracelet she had on one wrist and the other she had in her hand.

I did and she said I want to give this one to you.

I told her no because they were both her personal bracelets and I believe the energy coming from one wasn't to my liking. I asked her about this particular one which was the one on her wrist.

Description of this bracelet: Beautiful traditional Indian colors and beaded.Red,Turquoise and Brown.

She said she got it from down in Chickasaw Oklahoma during their annual Pow-Wow festivals. And my step-dad had bought it for her.

She wanted to give that one to me, I told her no, simply because he gave it to her, she simply wouldn't take no for an answer.

Now only a few hours before my puppy had jumped on her and left a small cut on her wrist which left a small speck of blood on the inside of this bracelet.

So I took it, put it on and wore it for the remainder of her visit. Although I felt the energy coming off of it. It was a heavy dark energy. But I wore it.

Now I've had this bracelet for almost a year now and forgot I had it. I put it into a jewelry box and stuffed it away.

Until the move I had all but forgot about this.

When I found myself drawn to a box with my pictures and other important decorations. I found the little jewelry box with the bracelet. Inside was also my gold cross with the broken chain.

I took it out of the box, same weird feeling of energy. I asked my sister to have her ex's aunt do a reading on it to see if she can figure out what's going on with it.

2 weeks after she forgot she even had it, and all hell has broken loose in her home.

Her and her wife have been arguing and fighting. My sis has been more emotional and sensitive as of lately.

Her 3rd eye had been so overly active she doesn't know what to do.

And now she's going to bring back this bracelet tomorrow.

She and I have had 2 conversations since, and I let her know the energy in my home has been off since I gave her that bracelet. So I'm only guessing here but maybe because this was a gift, I wasn't supposed to let it go.

I told her once I have it back in my possession I am going to look up a few cleansing rituals and do a good thorough one on it.

Maybe that will help.

Other hauntings by spiritwaiting

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, spiritwaiting, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-08)
Jubeele, Serenflippity, and Cersed240,

First thank you all for taking the time to read this.

My sister has yet to return the bracelet.
When I questioned my mother on why she chose to give that bracelet to me, she didn't really have an explanation for it, she just felt compelled to do so.

She is very much a giver of her belongings. She loves to give.

I haven't stopped thinking about the bracelet which for me is weird because I don't have much of a liking for that bracelet.

Everytime my sis makes plans to bring that bracelet back to me, something comes up and she gets side tracked or I do as well.

I will definitely look into that link you put up, and will keep all of you updated on what happens when I cleanse it.

And Cersed no from what I've learned my father was Cherokee, my mother's side of the family is Choctaw decent.

And thank you again for reading.
Sincerely,
Spiritwaiting
Cersed240 (2 stories) (26 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-08)
Hello Spiritwaiting.

Your Father wouldn't happen to have been Choctaw would he? My Step-Father, the one who helped raise me is Choctaw.
You might want to look up specific rituals for the tribe too.

Good luck.
Serenflipppity (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-07)
Hi spiritwaiting,

This is an interesting experience. Did your mother ever mention why she was insistent you have the bracelet?
And please tell us if the atmosphere at your sister's place changed after she returned the bracelet to you.

All the best with your rituals. You might learn an interesting thing or three along the way - please share.
Jubeele (26 stories) (895 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-04-07)
This is a fascinating account, spiritwaiting. It does seem that the bracelet is meant to come back to you. I wonder if the blood from your mom's cut somehow ramped up the dark energy that was already there. 🤔

Getting the bracelet cleansed is a good idea. There are different cleansing rituals to purify "haunted" objects. Maybe something Native American, like Chickasaw, considering your heritage and where the bracelet came from? E.g. How about passing the bracelet over sage incense smoke? But you will know the right one for you when you come across it.

Shane, a YGS member, has an article on Native American smudging ceremony that you might find interesting:
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-articles/native-american-ceremony.php

Let us know how you go. Take care and be well. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: