You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Freaked Me Out

Real Ghost Stories

Freaked Me Out

 

I moved into a apartment building which used to be known as the Captain house. Apartment I lived in was perfect for my boyfriend and I. I received custody of my grandson when he was 5 months old, and our perfect little apartment needed to be extended; so when the people next door moved out I was able to move into bigger apartment next door. I went to see if there was cleaning involved prior to moving in. Checking out both downstairs and upstairs after checking I was pleased that it was way bigger.

On the way back down the stairs I had something growl in my ear; it was a low intense growl instant goosebumps. I will add there was total silence and I was alone, it only happened the once to me but it happened twice to my boyfriend. I've seen shadows throughout the stay at this place, so has my boyfriend.

One day my boyfriend was watching TV in living room and I was standing at kitchen counter finishing up cleaning after supper, in the corner of my eye I saw my boyfriend come out of living room going into the washroom, not thinking anything of it I continued putting dishes into cupboard. After I was finished I walked by living room the bathroom door was shut and my man was sleeping on the couch which shocked me because I realized I saw something come out of living room going into bathroom.

I'm positive that whatever was there was interacting with my grandson every morning at 2:30-3:00am. He would be wake up and looking up at ceiling corner closer to door and laugh a deep down belly laugh and it lasted for about a few minutes.

Place was pretty freaky no longer living there. I can honestly say other occupants have had experiences as well.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tigerlily20, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-06-09)
Hi Tigerlily20, thanks for sharing and welcome to YGS. It is a good thing that you are out of that apartment now. But, try to do some research about the apartment where you had these experiences, if it is nearby and you can get inputs. If possible, try to contact the persons, who lived before you. It might give you some information.

In our Hindu customs, whenever we move into a house, rental or owned, we do perform some rituals. It is believed that such rituals would drive away the negative energies and entities. Just for information.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-05-28)
I am happy that you moved out! Whenever something paranormal starts interacting with young children, my radar immediately activates - whether or not it turns out to be benign.
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-05-27)
Hello Tigerlily20,

Seems to be a legitimate reason why the previous tenants had to leave the spaciously "pleasing" apartment. Glad to learn you're unharmed in any case.

Did you ever figure out the possible reason for the apartment being haunted?

It just didn't wanted you to stay and it had done what he wanted.

Have your grandson ever spoke of any interaction with this entity?

The title "freaked me out" is quite apt for this since the series of the events described are indeed freaky.

Looking forward to hear more from you.

Peace

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: