You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Dark Entities

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Entities

 

While my family and I try and find a research team or paranormal medium, this is what's been going on in our house. (Mind you when I was only 3 years old, I started saying what I thought were demons and what looked to be a werewolf creature. My mom had me blessed and they went away for a time.)

Things didn't start right away here, but I actually moved upstairs because of a feeling of being closed in on and all I can describe as total paralyzing fear. I won't go in our basement at night anymore. When I would go down the stairs and head to my room, there was an overpowering sense that something was right behind me. I've spent countless nights with a heavy feeling and a feeling of being watched. (Mind you I'm getting up there in years, and I would literally pull my covers over my head). There's a specific corner in the basement that just "feels" extremely dark in nature.

I've gotten spirit box voices before that seemed like gibberish, but I'm not sure. I hear conversations in bedrooms that sound just like my parents, while they're both asleep. I've heard my name multiple times, and went to see what a family member needed, and they didn't call me at all. My step dad has seen apparitions going down to the basement, and my mom feels someone getting in bed with her. We're hoping we can find someone to come investigate this for us, and I'm publishing this to see if anyone can recommend someone. I'm now upstairs close to family and some nights still feel a presence.

I've seen a dark entity myself in the canning room in the basement. And being empathetic, I can't shake the feeling of dread in our basement. I wonder if this could be native with the history of West Jordan and the tribes the settlers wiped out when construction of the bills and forte were done. I'm open to any suggestions.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DeathStarK, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-06-09)
Hello DeathStarK, as Alina suggested please do try out the Cleansing method designed by Rookdygin, one of the very experienced posters of this site. Please do visit his profile page and perform the cleansing. I have suggested to many of the members of this site and to my other friends as well. It will ward-off negative energies and entities.

If you happen to contact any paranormal investigation team and after they visit your place, kindly do share the experiences and their report.

But, don't get scared. Be bold.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-05-28)
There are many paranormal research groups, especially around Salt Lake City. You would only have to google them. Be advised that many of these teams are privately funded and paranormal research is a passion that they pursue in addition to having full-time jobs. So don't be too upset if a contribution or fee comes with the service. That being said, there are groups that will come for free, so it behooves you to ask. I gather that you are living in the home that you grew up in. If so, then you have been dealing with these energies for a long while. It is my suspicion that you have grown a thicker skin in the years to help you deal with your haunts. If you wish to cleanse your home, keep in mind the length of time that you have been living with these energies.
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-05-27)
Hello DeathStarK,

It breaks my heart when I learn of such experiences when people find themselves unsafe in their own house. I've been in your shoes and can well relate to your anxiety of such matters.

You've mentioned when you're mother blessed you, the incidents which you experienced as a child seemed to have subsided.

Have you tried cleansing your current house? Especially the basement (which seems to be the core source of the happenings).

Even IF supposedly your house is haunted with the early native inhabitants of the land who've been through exploitation experiencing a tragic death unfortunately there seems to be nothing we can do to fulfill them and can only plead them to move on.

But for some reason I don't believe that's the case.

The only suggestion I can possibly give complying to the situation is performing a cleansing ritual which can be helpful atleast in subsiding these events to an extent. Please check out the profile of rookdygin (a reputed member of YGS) to perform a religion-free, effective, inexpensive ritual.

I am also interested in learning the perspective of the paranormal investigation team (if you're in contact with any).

Keep us updated of the developments.

Peace

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: