You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Warn Bobby

Real Ghost Stories

Warn Bobby

 

When I was about 10 years old, my mother and a next-door neighbor named Margaret Lowery, in Palo Alto (alleged to be a medium) were on the Ouija together one night. We'd often go over to our neighbor Margaret's house to do this, and my older brother would also attend, and several of his friends as well.

Most evenings, we'd have a regular spirit contact that the participants would reach named just "Kim", who had all sorts of interesting things to say.

On this particular evening, a different contact came through, instead of our usual contact named "Kim", and spelled out its name as simply "John". Nothing else. Just "John".

After a pause, a remaining message came through, and was in retrospect rather chilling, for at the time we didn't know what "John" meant when

He said these two words..."Warn Bobby". We didn't know anyone in our immediate family named "Bobby", so we were rather puzzled by this "John" contact, and what it had to convey to us all.

It would become very clear that this "Bobby" that "John" was referring to was not a personal contact for us at all, but one personal to himself, and was also well-known to the entire United States, if not the entire world. For about a week later, we'd learned that a man called Sirhan Sirhan had assassinated Bobby Kennedy.

We were stunned, however not immediately, at the time of the contact from "John", for at the time it had no particular meaning for any of us attending that Ouija session, but when the news came out of Robert Kennedy's assassination, we were left with a sinking feeling, for how could we have told anyone to "Warn Bobby", even if we had known who "Bobby" was at the time? With so many "Johns" and "Bobby's" in the world, were we contacted by John F. Kennedy, warning us of his younger brother's imminent demise? We will never know for certain, but will always wonder.

Dr. Jordan A. (The Eye) Moller

At Death's Door Paranormal Investigations

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Wyvernshade, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (740 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-01-23)
Hi Wyvernshade

The fact that famous people are mentioned in your experience makes it much more interesting, I mean how near or far from the actual incidents would your'll have to be for a spirit to come through and warn your'll about something that's going to happen to someone else. I always thought that spirits are attached to familiar people and objects.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-01-20)
Welcome to YGS.

This experience is fascinating. I wonder if John tried contacting someone closer to Bobby, for whom his message would have had a more tangible meaning, and if such had been the case, would the subsequent events could have been prevented?

Thanks for sharing.
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-01-20)
Welcome Wyvernshade,

How sad that Bobby couldn't have been warned - that's the unfortunate thing about forewarnings in the context of the spiritual world, if you were to warn someone, would they be likely to believe you or would they write you off as 'crazy'? Or perhaps they would call it a remarkable coincidence, after the fact? Some people like to cast doubts when it comes to anything regarding the spiritual realm, in comparison to ideas that are proven with tangible evidence and facts.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
2 years ago (2022-01-20)
Wyvernshade - as you said, how could anyone have warned Bobby? Not only that but, even if someone could have done the "how?", would they have been believed? Probably not. Would they have been questioned after the assassination? Maybe.

Some friends and I often discuss personal experiences where we were given a message, but not details that would aid in conveying the message.

I shared a personal experience on here where I was given the message "It won't be long" but I didn't deliver it. I was sure it would not have been received kindly.

Thank you for sharing this with us and welcome to YGS.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+3
2 years ago (2022-01-20)
"Warn Bobby." Sure. But how?

And given how long ago this was, so maddeningly long ago, yet so many questions.

I wonder if we could contact "John" again to ask for more information, though it is a moot point now.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: