You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Baguio Experience (the Way She Looked At Me)

Real Ghost Stories

Baguio Experience (the Way She Looked At Me)

 

A lot of my friends keep on telling me if I am really up to some thrills and chills? I gotta go to Baguio. I am not really a 100% believer but I am kind of a bit interested of experiencing one at least.

This story happened a month ago, I had completely forgotten what my friends told me about the 'thrills and chills' in Baguio. It was an spontaneous get away. I like travelling sometimes by myself and with someone I am close with (boy or a girl), but this unplanned visit to Baguio, I was alone. I turned my phone off, no social media but I am using a basic Samsung phone (in case of emergency). I just really wanted to get away from stress, politics, or technology should I say. It was all about being close to nature.

So, I rented a place somewhere on Bokawkan Rd and the place is completely old (which I am really fond of) and it has this big black old gate. When you enter the vicinity of the transient place there's this big parking area and the house is just beside the main road. I got myself a 1 big room and from the window, the view was just stunning, from the backyard there's a lot of pine trees. All the care takers are friendly, they're all accommodating.

By the way, I arrived in Baguio around 9am, took off from Manila I think 3 in the morning. After getting my stuff packed in my room, I took a nap and went out around 2pm. On my way out, I saw the 4 kuyas (care taker) and I saw a girl in the middle of them was also taking coffee and she didn't even look at me nor even move. If I can recall, she's at the age of 25-28 and just staring at her coffee mug. So, I just went off and visit strawberry farm, pass by The Laperal House, even went to Diplomat Hotel and believe me the scariest place I came across was the Laperal. Around 7pm, I went to the night market, walked and enjoyed their Korean street food and went straight back to the house.

On my way up to my room I saw this lady again and she's still wearing the same clothes but this time she was just standing weird by the sink and for some reason her skin was completely pale and that scared the f*** out of me, but of course I have to be discreet and just simply said 'hey' and to my surprise the person responded was the kuya (care taker). I entered my room, but before going in I saw her looking at me this time in a weird way like leaning forward and having her long black hair sway while looking at me. Her eyes were just normal, aside from her pale skin, I really thought she was just had a white skin and didn't think of anything but of course just sleep.

I got myself cleaned and all my things were placed securely, locked the door and I am planning of going home in the morning. I went to sleep around 1am, trust me it was a good sleep, I was not even thinking of the girl who was looking at me in a creepy way but I think in the middle of my sleep, someone was knocking on my door like someone needs my help and I was like 'what in the world you knocking on my door at 5:15am?' but when I opened my eyes, I was frozen, I can't move and I am not even on sleep paralysis or something. I felt like someone was hugging me or something and by the time I felt like someone's arms was around, trust me I panicked, I even shouted to get other's attention the kuyas (care taker) or the other renters. So, luckily 1 kuya heard me and rushed into my room and opened it by their own keys and hurried on bringing me up from where I am lying in and said 'Sir, okay lang kayo?' (are you okay sir?) I looked at kuya and when I got up, Thank you sir, I just can't move like someone is hugging me and it was really dark and someone was knocking on my door. I was hoping I didn't disturb the other renters. I was flabbergasted when he told me 'ok lang po yun sir, ikaw lang po ang renters namen today' (it's ok sir, you are the only person who's renting the place right now). Since it was almost 6am, I thanked kuya and had coffee with them, they also mentioned that kind of stuff happens to them too and they're kind of used to it already. I didn't bother asking them what's causing it though.

In the middle of our conversation, I also mentioned about the girl I saw when I arrived from the house and even asked them 'nasan po si ate na kasama niyo kahapon?' (Where's the other girl who's with you yesterday?) To their surprise, and they're like looking at each other and said 'sir, wala po kameng babaeng kasama dito, nakausap niyo po ba?' (There's no other caretaker here aside from the 3 of us, were you able to talk to her?) and I was like, nope. Not at all.

Got everything packed, went straight to the bus station and believe you me, until now, I can still remember her face, the way she looked at me.

PS: Won't be naming the place for it's privacy.

Thank you for reading my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wayseeker89, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DreadWoodHorrors (1 posts)
-1
2 months ago (2024-02-24)
Kuya! Grabe naman yan! Ok ka lang? Also ok lang ba if I told your story on my channel? Gumawa ako ng story telling channel eh, sorry I couldn't Private message you about this! 😨
Pinaynay (14 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-09-09)
Thanks for sharing. Nakakagimbal hehe. For the girl's soul, May she rest in peace.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-09-08)
Hi again wayseeker89
I can imagine how crazy your experience must have been, especially when it happens in a strange place.
wayseeker89 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-09-08)
Hello Rajine,

Thank you fo reading my story. To be honest with you, I did. Unfortunately, they do not have any idea, one of them told me possibly a lost spirit.

Godbless
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-09-08)
Hi wayseeker89

Did you ask any of the caretakers what or who that could have been, I'm sure they would know some of the places history.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: