You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Noise By The Hall Way

Real Ghost Stories

Noise By The Hall Way

 

This story was when me and my classmates went on a tour to Coron Palawan as it was part of our curriculum and the said tour was to last for 3days and 2nights.

Everything was fine at first. We enjoyed the food, the beaches, the souvenir shops, and also the hospitality of the people, but when the night falls that's when it started.

While having dinner with my friends we stumbled upon the topic about ghosts because of how dark the place got when it was only 6 or 7pm in the evening. We talked about ghost stories wherein we were joined by our professor which he said that he was able to them. This talk lasted until we got back to our hotel. After the exhausting day everyone decided to sleep and end the ghost story telling.

Me and my friends slept rather fast because we were beat but then went it hit midnight something was strange happened. It has gotten so cold around 3-5am that I decided to get up and lower the aircon because it was so cold. When I went back to sleep after a few minutes I heard loud noises by the corridor. It was kids playing and I heard them running back and forth I paid no attention because I was too tired from the trip.

As the morning came I woke my friends up to go and grab breakfast so everyone got up and prepared to have breakfast. While preparing I asked them if they heard the kids playing last night and they said no. And then I told them how come they didn't when it was loud they replied that maybe because they were tired to even bother. I asked our neighbor classmates and they too said that they didn't hear anything and so we all went down to the lobby. Still confused I asked the front desk if there were kids that was checked-in on our floor and the lady told that there are no kids that was checked-in on our floor or even the whole hotel and that's when it got creepy.

When we got back to school my teacher told me that I was followed by a man who was of old age.

I felt presences before but I have never heard, seen, and have ghosts follow me before

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, teamninja07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sweettooth (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-24)
oh btw, you said you guys are talking about ghost right? It is said that when you talk about the unseen you actually attract them maybe that's why you sense them, another reason is that those unseen get attracted to someone who can sense them because they know it, people who can sense them actually glows like a light for them that's why they get attracted to that person, just like you.
Sweettooth (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-24)
hi that was very interesting and really scary I mean being followed by a ghost, whew 😭
You will notice if the ghost is with if you have eerie feelings or like someone is looking at you though there's nobody there but you hmmm
teamninja07 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-23)
I don't know of any family member close to me that died but i've never seen both of my grandfathers before. Maybe its one of them looking out for me. Thank you for the answers though. Appreciate it ☺
Bonifaz (2 stories) (51 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-21)
Maybe the old man that followed you is your guardian spirit, and that is the reason why it is following you.
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-19)
Agreed with Goggzy but wonder why you thought the old man was a ghost? You said your professor was able to them? See them? If so then that is weird that it followed you. Maybe spirits/ghosts are attracted to you because you can sense and hear them and followed you for that reason and your professor being there as well.
Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-19)
This seems like the kids could have been residual but the old man was attracted to you for some reason maybe he was a deceased family member.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: