You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Ruining my Party

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Ruining my Party

 

It was 12:00 at night and me and my friend Amanda had just got out of the shower (we have 2 showers). My parents were gone for the weekend in Hawaii. Amanda and I decided we would throw an awesome party that night. We invited the whole freshman class. Let's face it, a party isn't really a cool party in high school unless it has beer and alcohol. I gave Amanda the keys to go out in the garage to get it. She went out there and I heard a scream and shatters of glass. Amanda ran in and told me with very low breath that she saw a see-through man wearing all black. I said it was ok, I told her she was probably just seeing things. So I went out to get the beer. I saw nothing. I got chips out, put it in bowls and a whole bunch of things out for the party.

People finally started showing up. We turned the music up real loud and everyone was dancing and having a ball and some people were up stairs. All of a sudden, my friend Heather came down the stairs with a white face. She said she was going to the bathroom and she came out and walked through a man wearing all black. We told her it was ok and we sat down with her on the couch for a while. She decided to go home, Heather said she was to creeped. Now everything was ok and going great and I saw this man sitting on my couch. He was acting all "I'm a freshman chilling on the couch". Nobody really noticed. Most were drunk I guess... I saw him. I told him to get out of my house. No response from him. So I called some boys over and they said "what are you talking about, there is no one there. I think you are drunk Brigitte. It's ok, just sit down for a little and stop drinking." I wasn't even drinking though! I told them and they were treating me like they couldn't even hear me. So I just got over it, I didn't wanna ruin the party. I mean, if I had a sweet party, I would become the main "squeese" in school so I just went along and danced with some friends.

Until Amanda saw him again. She came to me screaming and yelling, huffing and puffing. I tried to comfort her and I decided I wouldn't let him ruin my party. So I asked him "please! go and don't ruin my party!". I can't believe I did it, I was so scared. He just disappeared right in front of me. I thought it was all cool, so I started dancing again and I saw him looking in the window at me. I just ignored him. I kept seeing him but I didn't care, I just wanted to be cool at school until a boy, the most popular hot boy in school, saw him. I told him he was just seeing things even though I really could see him. Everyone of course believed him. He left. So everyone else left except about 5 people. ButI just sent them home because the party was no longer fun.

I wasn't exactly cool at school but the most popular boy Eric now paid more attention to me and Amanda. I didn't see the ghost again since then, so I think he just wanted to ruin my fun. I asked my parents if anyone died in this house or anything about it when they came home. Only I didn't tell then about the party (I think I will just wait until I move out and they cant ground me). They told me that the people before us got murdered in this house and that's why we got it so cheap.

Now I live in a different house very far away.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

bigragu42 (10 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
oh well, look at it this way. It could have been a panty raid or the ghost could have joined you in the shower.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2008-02-15)
If this is a real story, I don't think the ghost was really out to ruin your night. If it was me in your shoes, I would already be on edge planning the party then worrying about the house getting trashed and things broken. Not to mention the liability you put yourself and your rents in with providing alcohol to young adults. So many BAD things could have happened. If I would have seen him, I would really think to myself, "hmm maybe this isn't a good idea..." "Maybe its a sign..." He could have been hanging around to try to make you think twice about what you were doing. Always trust your 'gut'.
ghostlovr (2 stories) (54 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-19)
i would of moved out of that house to but when I tell my parents about ghostly things happining in my house they just say what ever and then I keep telling them but they won't lison to me at all and my brother said that he cn "sence ghost/demons" and said there's one in are basement but I believe him because weird things happen in are basement ill tell them though when I can write a story 😊 ~~Amy~~
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-02)
When your friends run to you saying they just saw a "see-through" man, you don't just say, it's ok and go about your business. Plus, the bit about seeing someone sitting on the couch doesn't make any sense. How is someone "acting all 'I'm a freshman chilling on the couch'?" And how is this figure related to the previously seen "black man..." Then, when all these people start seeing him (this must be the most prolific evening of ghost-viewing in history, by the way), they leave and you just chalk it up to the party no longer being fun? No way.

There are so many holes in this story, I know it's made-up. Sorry, but this is just not true. At all. We ain't dummies, here!

But thanks for sharing, anyway.
Ian Schrader (guest)
+2
17 years ago (2007-04-28)
First of all your fresh mans and you are total asses for having beer but it was your choice so I can't blame you. It was really stupid to throw a party in the first place. But by having music so loud it was a liability you brought on yourself. The ghost was mad you woke him from his shadows. Don't ever do that agian.

Sincerely,
Ian Schrader
MasteryofDarkness (2 stories) (21 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-14)
I think that the music was a disturbence to him, and that drawn him out from his shadows.
Kodak (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-27)
At my old apartment, the volume of our stereo would turn down all the time when we threw parties or when we were being loud. I even had someone be the "stereo volumnizer" who stood by the stereo when it turned down. It got to the point of where the stereo broke and I would ask my friends to bring theirs but the same thing happens. It's not cool to have ghosts who are like that, but they may be looking after us. After the 2 years living there and throwing parties from Thursday night to Sunday, we never got a citation or warning for disrupting the neighbors :)
jessy (6 stories) (35 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-26)
Creepy. I almost wonder if he was watching over you, rather than trying to destroy your fun.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: