You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Party Ruined

Real Ghost Stories

Party Ruined

 

This happened with me and my friends on 22 December 2023. Individually we had plans for the 25th of December and 1st of January; that's why we decided to have a party sooner and then the date of 22nd of December was fixed.

After having some creepy experiences (I had shared those incidents here), I have joined hands with a team of paranormal investigators and have become a close friend of the leader of that team, Amit.

So on the fixed day, exactly at 7:00 pm, we met at a place, and from there we went to a deserted house located in a fairly populated place.

As we got out of the car, I got an eerie feeling. The house seemed to be pretty old, quite a few decades old. And nobody knew why it was deserted. Trees and bushes have grown from many places inside that house, and no doubt it would collapse at the slightest frequency of an earthquake. I looked curiously at Amit --- he just shrugged off and asked us to get into the building.

He and I led the way whereas Deep and Rajat followed us carrying the eatables. I had introduced Amit with Deep and Rajat, a month or 2 ago. They don't know that Amit is a paranormal investigator, and I have joined him. Well, to be honest, I'm kind of Amit's student.

We sat, strolled, chatted, smoked, cracked silly jokes, laughed, and did a few other things until 9 pm.

As Deep and Rajat had to return to their respective homes before 10:15 pm, we decided to finish the eatables and the drinks. We searched, and found a place that was nice enough to sit for some time, in a room, and began having our share of food. Hardly 10-12 minutes passed when all of a sudden it was this feeling that we were not alone --- there; I mean, it was somehow clear to us, especially to Amit and me that we were more than just 4 in number! Although we weren't prepared for this; we adjusted our body for any action and reaction while still sitting in our previous postures. We all looked at each other, deep in our eyes, as if trying to convey, 'No matter what happens - Don't panic!'

Within the next 2-3 minutes, all 4 of us heard footsteps!

Heavy, steady footsteps!

Someone was there at a 10 feet distance from the place we were sitting. Signaling with eyes and gesturing with his hands, Amit told us to pack the eatables slowly and keep the cigarettes close to us. I did understand about re-packing the eatables, but why he asked to keep the cigarettes close to us, confused me.

We remained silent. When the footsteps stopped, Amit and Rajat got up and looked in the adjacent rooms with their mobile torches to find out whether somebody was there. Finding no one, they both came and sat with us. Amit whispered let's wait for a few minutes. We instantly agreed.

Deep became annoyed as he felt that this party was getting ruined and therefore, in a harsh angry tone he abused and cursed Mr. Nobody, looking all around the room. We tried to calm him, and he did cooperate but again abused us too saying that we're cowards and kids of age 8-10 years are braver than us, etc., etc.

Still angry and cursing, abusing in a low tone, he took a small chicken piece and threw it in the direction from where the footsteps were heard. Amit was about to scold him very badly but he didn't get that chance because things in that room such as bricks, bamboo, wooden planks, etc. Started to fall.

At the same time, there were alternate bangs on the closed doors and windows, of the room we're sitting and also the other rooms.

Surprisingly, it became very difficult for us to breathe. The air in that room became very heavy.

As a result, Rajat fainted, and Deep started to have panic attacks.

Amit and I, both felt as if someone wanted to establish full dominance there and our being there, at that time was certainly not welcomed. And Deep's action certainly gave it reasons enough to break all hell loose upon us. Wasting no time, Amit took Rajat on his shoulders, and following him, I took Deep on mine.

Carrying friends on our shoulders, we managed to first get out of the room and then from the building. Doing this was not difficult but only God knows why it felt almost impossible to get out of the building. A 5+ years experienced guy like Amit was awfully nervous, and yeah, scared too. Rather than trusting Amit, I put all my faith in my isht - devata (English translation would be 'personal favorite God', perhaps), praying and chanting continuously.

We got in our car and drove away from there as quickly as possible. The overall feeling was so intense that we didn't find the courage to talk about it for the next couple of days. And honestly speaking, we haven't talked about it until now.

I'm really having a hard time believing what happened there because I just cannot believe whatever had happened there and I simply cannot explain it to anyone in words, face to face about the incident, but, I also don't have any excuse for not believing as I was there to witness those scary happenings and there's certainly no need to explain to or share with anybody because we each have 3 friends from that night to do so.

(Sorry for my knowledge of English grammar. Pardon me for mistakes.)

Other hauntings by The_Dark_Soul

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, The_Dark_Soul, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

The_Dark_Soul (5 stories) (17 posts)
 
3 months ago (2024-01-22)
Rajine,

A little correction here...

In India too we avoid carrying meat-related food items at night, and if it's necessary then we try Not to go to abandoned places or deserted roads. If still got no choice, then many of us put chilies just as you said or try different things according to different beliefs.
The_Dark_Soul (5 stories) (17 posts)
+4
3 months ago (2024-01-22)
Hello CrimsonTopaz,

Nice to know that you enjoyed reading the experience. Thank you. One thing I'm pretty sure about is it wasn't any human intruder. AND I don't have any interest in going there and seeing by myself which entity could have been there that night. Honestly, after that incident, I don't dare to even think about going there.

I'm sorry.
The_Dark_Soul (5 stories) (17 posts)
+4
3 months ago (2024-01-22)
Hello Rajine,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Yeah, In India too we avoid carrying meat-related food items at night, and if it's necessary then we try to go to abandoned places or deserted roads.

The reason Amit asked us to keep our cigarettes with us is exactly the same as you stated.

(I do wonder how the food delivery guys handle these things. 🤔)
The_Dark_Soul (5 stories) (17 posts)
+4
3 months ago (2024-01-22)
Hello, Spooderman (haha, I loved the name),

I don't know what that entity was... Just an angry spirit or a djinn. What I agree with you is Deep shouldn't have thrown the chicken piece in that direction and also shouldn't have abused, cursed it. The way our friends fainted and had panic attacks was very spooky.

Well, on the other hand, it is a lesson too to how not to make an entity angry.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
+3
3 months ago (2024-01-20)
The.D.Soul, you don't need to apologise for your grammer. I for one am still writing from my home schooling days. I left school before I should've and wish I stayed. All that aside, I enjoyed reading about your experience.
Did you ever figure out who's footsteps you heard, whether that be of the paranormal kind or of an intruder?
Regardless, your group of friends were all there witnessing what each other saw. So no one can question the validity on that.
I think maybe an unsettled spirit myself.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+4
3 months ago (2024-01-19)
Here in South Africa we also believe that lighting a cigarette or any type of flame, especially at night wards off negative entities, also swearing at it or showing anger, also we avoid moving around at night with meat and other meat related food items as it's believed to attract certain types unfriendly supernatural beings and if we absolutely have to we place a few green or dried chillies on top of the parcel.
Spooderman (1 stories) (12 posts)
+5
3 months ago (2024-01-17)
Hey there [at] lady-glow and [at] the_dark_soul amchi is probably a different person. It's not the same as the Amit here. Also I thought amchi was a woman.
Anyways, just a friendly advice from someone who has ideas about what to do in similar situations. Amit made the right choice. The creature which you guys have encountered is none other than a Jinn. Jinns are known to reside in abandoned places and forests as they usually don't prefer showing themselves to humans. Now I don't understand if that particular Mr nobody was a bad Jinn or a good Jinn. I would have started reciting verses from the Quran if I knew it was bad. However, there's one rule that applies for every single being whether you feel their presence or not. It's to never harm or curse a being. If you feel scared or threatened, just call your Lord. But do not and NEVER hurt them because it'll only make them more angry. May God protect us all. It was really nice your story:)
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
3 months ago (2024-01-17)
Dark_Soul

Amchi is an Indian member of the forum:

Profile for Amchi1986
Real Name:
Amit chitre

I thought that, perhaps, he could be your friend.

Back to your narrative, several stories from India have mentioned fire, including from cigarettes, as protection from spirits. I guess that's why Amit asked to keep them at hand.

You are good at multitasking if you managed to carry Deep and "praying and chanting continuously" whilst holding a cigarette in your mouth. Just kidding, your narrative it's not clear if you were smoking or not during the ordeal.
The_Dark_Soul (5 stories) (17 posts)
+3
3 months ago (2024-01-16)
Thank you lady-glow for reading this story/experience.

And, Who's Amchi?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+5
3 months ago (2024-01-16)
Gosh... I wonder if we'll be reading Amchi's side of this story!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: