You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: White Light And Mist

Real Ghost Stories

White Light And Mist

 

My story is about my friend that has recently been seeing a white light/mist as she walks into her bedroom. It is from ceiling to floor in around the same area each time. She did in fact have two of these white light/mists just last night as she walked into her bedroom. They were in two different areas in her bedroom. She is wondering what these could possibly be.

She is very much a believer in the spiritual/ghost world. She has had a strong sixth sense since she was a little girl. She lives in Iowa. Her Mother passed away almost two years ago and her Father is not well health wise.

Could this possibly be her Mother trying to tell her something? But, with the second white light/mist, she is unsure what that represents. Maybe another deceased family member and they are both trying to tell my friend that maybe her Father doesn't have much time left?

She basically wants an explanation of what these white light/mists are or could be. She isn't frightened because she has experienced many types of paranormal activity in her life. She has seen many spirits, including her deceased Grandmother (although, those experiences weren't always pleasant).

Could you offer any explanation for these white lights/mists?

Thank you so much!

Teri

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, teri912, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ZiShu (281 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
If you still check this site sometimes, maybe we should get in contact together and with your friend. I will be able to help her out with her experiences. I also notice you all are within Tennessee where I am.
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-02)
Dear teri912,

I fancy your story as one of those intelligent haunting due to its nature. Rhodes and Whitebuffalo have given you great advice along with FRAWIN and the other posters.

I hope your friend finds the answers to her experience soon, if you can I advise you to tell your friend to join YGS. If they are messengers of death, I believe your friend's encounter was a warning.

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois 😁
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-28)
I agree with Whitebuffalo and Rhodes68. You should analyze the room when the light appears before jumping to paranormal conclusion. Frankly, I believe Whitebuffalo and Tammy (rhodes68) have advised it all. Good luck and great advice Frawin,Whitebuffalo, and Rhodes68. ❤ Jasmin
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-28)
Hi Teri912 and thanks for sharring your friends experience with us. It is realy hard to say what this is or who it is. I believe if this would be a family member she would probably know that. But since she didn't feel anything I believe that this might be a different entity. Thanks again for sharring this with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-28)
teri912, hello and thank you for posting your friend's experience.

I would follow Whitebuffalo's advice step by step although, I suspect your friend senses that these are more that light reflections.

She is a 'believer' you said, which to me means 'she has seen to believe'. If this is the case, I think she knows the true origin and nature of these sightings-all she has to do is observe closely-listen carefully!

Quite often, a simple noise or movement can tell us a thousand words if we only looked closer for a little longer. If this is a visitation, it is there to bring a message. Past family members will not allow us to see them simply because they are here to collect or guide a soul to the land across. We're allowed to see them mainly when there's a message to be communicated: one of comfort, of hope or even a warning.

What does your insightful friend 'feel' or 'hear' when these lights appear? If she senses it is her mother, ask her to address the light, to speak her thoughts. If she listens carefully, I think she will hear the answer.

DEAR FRAWIN, thank you for your supporting words. When the 'vote of confidence' comes from you, it's more than flattering!
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-28)
They right It might be your friend's mother or grandmother that her daddy might not have much time since his health not doing good just try help.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-27)
Cool story teri912 yes it could be a family member trying to say that some one does not have a lot of time lefted.
GIRLIE 😁
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-27)
teri912,
Honestly, I have a suggestion for your friend that I think really seems very simple, but may take a bit of courage. I would suggest sitting in the area of the white lights DESCENT. Very important: Is it a White Light, or is it a white MIST?
From that vantage point, simply look around the room. Take in everything. Look for light from the window, a reflection from a mirror, a wall hanging that may give off a glow, things of that nature. IF you can rule all of the natural things out, then I would "wonder" a bit deeper.
As you state that she has a strong sixth sense that has been with her from a young age, I would imagine that she already knows the origin of the light. If it is from the paranormal realm. If it is of the paranormal, that is where the courage may be of assistance.
I look forward to hearing those answers, and perhaps helping further.
Thank you.

My dear FRAWIN, you flatter me. Thank you for your confidence. I do feel that you need to internalize some of that faith in knowledge, too. You are QUITE insightful. 😉
Peace and Love.
Autumn
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-27)
Hello teri912. You could ask ten different people and get ten different answers and each one would stand an equal chance of being right. I would lean towards it being family members coming to warn her of some change or they may be "escorts" to take the father home. This is my opinion-a mere guess. To get a deeper insight I would suggest you contact two of my friends on this site- rhodes68 and whitebuffalo- two very insightful and intelligent ladies.
Thank you for sharing this story with us. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: