You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Obe Or Spirit Spooning

Real Ghost Stories

Obe Or Spirit Spooning

 

I've had many paranormal experiences, all of my 17 years of life. For a while, this kind of slowed down and went low key. About a week or so ago, things kicked back up again and I've had quite a few things happen that were irregular, you could say, for me. I say irregular because usually the same kinds of things happen (paranormal things) which are just normal to me now. I've had spirits touch me, come to me in dreams, watch me constantly, move things, mess with me, I've had premonitions, and about 2 OBE's. This was a little different...

My cat sleeps in my room with me, which I force her to because I'm terrified to be in my room alone at night. She usually scratches at the door when she wants out, which is about an hour before I get up for school (5:00 AM). Last night was just like any other night, a presence was there, but it's always been. It was around 5 AM when my cat Luna started scratching and knocking the door to get out but when I rolled over to let her out I felt a strange presence. I was too afraid to get up and I did not want to let her out and be there by myself.

I was really, really tired at the time because I'd taken nighttime medicine so I could sleep better, because I usually wake up often in the night. I just ignored her scratching and knocking and tried to sleep, pulling the covers over my head.

I was in a sort of trance state. I was in between being awake and asleep when suddenly I felt something grab my arm. Not in a harmful way, just quickly, and it almost felt like something laid down beside me. It gave me the shivers for a few seconds and then I came to.

The feeling was very strange, it was almost like an OBE, the feeling of being sucked out of my body, but then it felt like something was keeping me in, and lying next to me. After I came to I rolled over fast and saw nothing in my room but my cat. It startled me but I didn't feel the fear I'd felt before I'd fallen into the trance state.

There's always been quite a few spirits around me, who I never felt were evil, but one truly terrifies me to the point where I can't be alone in my own house. I run out of my room when I turn the light off. I sleep with the lights and TV on and my cat in my room, and I run down the hallway. I even hate being the first one awake because I get up at 6:00 AM and it's still dark outside, so I have to turn on all the lights. I feel there is a spirit who is here to protect me but I don't have any relation to it that I know of. The others are sort of just there, coming and going, and usually have good intentions.

By the way, before I went to bed last night, before I got out of the shower, two letters were written into my mirror. A and it looked like S, but the S was backwards and in front of the A, which was significantly bigger. Could this be a sign?

If anyone can help me put this together, or make some suggestions, I'd really appreciate it.

Other hauntings by hales3

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hales3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

hales3 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
Thank you all for the comments!
To Ghostseer, I didn't say something was sucking me out of my body, I said that was the feeling it gave, kind of like I could feel myself leaving. I only started taking this sleeping medicine just this week because I recently got a cold, plus the night time medicine helps me to sleep. I've tried saying leave me alone and in the name of Jesus Christ, but I honestly don't think it cares... Thanks for the advice!

Deviousangel- Thanks, and I can assure you, I won't get addicted! My cat does sometimes meow at what seems to be nothing, and looks up towards the ceiling and it freaks me out. They never really get agressive though.

Cole87- Yes it is very scary being in the dark alone, and I truly believe there is almost always something bad just waiting to prey on us.

Icescorpion99- Yes this has happened more than once, things like this have happened to me ever since I was just a baby, probably since I was born. I even believe somehow my mother and I are psychically connected because we've shared the same dreams more than once. I always hear a voice calling my name, I can sense when spirits are near, change in EMF's, etc. I can communicate with them through dreams and sometimes by hearing them, it just depends on the spirit.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
I need to clarify something for you, one cannot be sucked out of the body by anything, or any entity. OBE is very difficult, and it is not easy to do. Your night time meds can cause all kinds of strange reactions to your body, muscle spasm, dizziness, heaviness of limbs. At your age, get more excercise, you will sleep deeply. If you feel something or someone is in your room, Demand that they leave. Tell them they are not welcome, and to leave. If that doesn't work, use two powerful words, "Jesus Christ". I always say this, " By the Power and the Glory of Jesus Christ, you have not been invited into my house, leave now! ", and learn how to pray. There is tremendous power in prayer. Trust me, I have been experiencing the paranormal since I was just under four, and am well over fifty now. Blessings, Ghostseer. Feel free to write me if you need more helpful tips...
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
Hm...thank you for sharing your story. Be careful that you don't get addicted to those sleep aids, it's so easy to do. I completely share your sentiment. I sometimes get the shakes in my room and wake up feeling like someone's been jumping up and down on my chest all night, so the fear thing is completely understandable, especially after something touched you. Don't worry though, you'll be okay.:) BTW, cats are good. They have very good spiritual senses, and unless your cat looks surprised or starts getting aggressive, you probably don't have to worry.
Cole87 (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
I can really relate to you with this story. After my first experience I was not able to walk into the dark alone. These past couple of years, I have kept a candle lit in my bedroom for light. It makes it a lot easier to walk in and out since a dim room is better than a dark one. Thanks for your story and I hope you are able to find a way to be comfortable in your own home. Take care!
icescorpion99 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
I have to say that I would have been a little concerned myself if something grabbed my arm. With that said I did notice that you said you had taken night time medicine and that you had fallen into a trance state, the combination could have caused you to be in sort of a waking dream. I am curious you said it was irregular but has this happened before? Anyway great story sorry I couldn't help more.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: