You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: The Pervert Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

The Pervert Ghost

 

A friend of my Grandmother invited us for brunch. I thought, "Oh great, a smelly old lady and her cat, how fun!.". At the time, I wasn't sure why she invited me as well, but I took time away from my Agency to go.

Driving to my Grandmothers house is all highway, so I made it there in twenty minutes.

My Grandmother reminded everyone of a tiny version of Mrs. Santa Claus. She had a jolly and loving nature, and this is where I learned much about compassion.

The house we were going to visit was built in the 1950's. "Cora" had lived there since the beginning, and she planned to die there. Her husband, "Mike"-had passed away a few years earlier. He had had a long illness, and died in the back room of the house.

I prayed I wouldn't be seeing him around the house. Cora missed him terrribly, and showered tremendous affection upon "Mr. Stinky", her ten year old pet cat. This was an appropriate name for the cat!. He had a gassy output WORSE than any living being should be able to create. This 16lb cat-could clear a room! I am talking about gagging reflex, and a stampede for the nearest exit-that's how bad it was.

No, I wasn't thrilled with the thought of breaking bread near a cat breaking wind.

Gathering up my courage to go, I picked up my Grandmother. I towered over my barely there, just under five foot Granny. She was small and plump-to my tall and skinny. Every time I saw her, my heart filled with happiness. She had a way of making one feel so loved, and I knew she loved me. This is why I didn't make up an excuse not go with her to Coras home. I would do anything for my Grandmother, even put up with "Mr. Stinky" for a while.

We drove up to Coras home, and there she was-standing in the doorway. Guess who was held up in her arms? The infamous "Mr. Stinky" himself. He looked annoyed, and I knew that wasn't a good sign. It would be hard to choke down a meal with that icky cat around.

Oh well, I would do my best, but I couldn't help sneaking a peek at my watch. We plodded up the pathway, with my Grandmother in the lead. I stood silent as the pleasantries were spoken, but I smiled my best smile.

We entered the old place, and it was as I suspected, dirty and unkempt. Cora was old, and she didn't see as good as in the past. The dust was thick, and I found my eyes were tearing up. The allergies were flaring with all the mess, and I caught a whiff of the kitty box. It was quite unpleasant, but I kept on smiling.

Within ten minutes or so, we were sitting at the dining room table, and I listened to husband stories, and travel memories, etc etc. Until I thought I couldn't take it anymore.

Then there were the fleeting glimpses of Coras husband, "Mike". He stood next to me a couple of times, and I caught him looking down my blouse. A dirty glance later, I saw him move away and stand next to my Grandmother.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing!. That old geezer Ghost, was trying to touch my Grandmothers oversized bust!. I cleared my throat quite loudly, and I saw him look over at me. I gave him one of my death-to-you if you try it-expressions (of course, it's kind of funny when you think about it. The guy is already... Deceased). He faded away, but I knew he was lurking in the shadows nearby, I could feel him... That nasty little pervert!.

He didn't show himself again during the meal, so I excused myself and went to the restroom. I cringed upon entering the door. It was in deep need of a cleaning, but when you gotta go... You gotta go. Sitting there, one never finds one self in a more vulnerable situation, am I right?...Well, "Mike" appeared, while I was sitting there!...

He was trying to peer beneath my lap, and I can imagine what he was trying to view. This made me really mad, and I said in a hissed whisper,...

"Get the Hell OUT of here, you Perverted B*****d...GET OUT! AND STAY OUT!..." (sorry, I don't cuss if I can get my point across in other ways).

He looked shocked at my venomous words, but he left, poof-GONE!. I had to gather my composure before leaving the bathroom. I was shaking with anger, and I knew there was much this Soul still had to learn. He wouldn't be helped by me at this time, of this, I was sure...

The entity never showed himself to me the rest of the visit, and I hurried my Grandmother out of there.

Cora died a few weeks later, and the house burned down a year after. Luckily, no one else was ever subjected (I hope) to the Perverted actions of the disgusting, "Mike"...Ahh, yes, the proverbial

DIRTY OLD MAN... Even DEATH couldn't curb his actions, how sad...

Oh, and I don't know what became of "Mr.Stinky"...

Other hauntings by ghostseer

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostseer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

melony_san (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-01)
i hate pervert people 😠 ugh! And sad story of mr.stinky,... It must be hard to smelled like that and not being taken good care of 😢
Spazztasticgirl (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
OH wow. You must have interacted with many spiritual entities. That is very interesting to me. I believe in all kinds of spirits.:)

Peace,
Spazz.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
Spazz: There are kinds in the afterlife. Good and Evil, Nasty and Naughty, what you were in your physical body, you continue to be in your Spiritual body. I have seen them all...Blessings, Ghostseer
Spazztasticgirl (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
Lol. That sure is a special story you go there. Interesting. I have never heard of a ghost who would act like that. Hopefully he and "Cora" are together now and he won't have to be around doing that naughty stuff.

Peace,
Spazz
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-21)
DixieChick101: You don't want to know! It is absolutely appalling what is happening out there. A lot of perverted actions on the part of the other worldly inhabitants.
DixieChick101 (4 stories) (53 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
This one story that makes me wonder what is going on around me, that I don't know about. Old geezer...
Pitleader4eva (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
How strange. I contacted a perv accidently once. I published it on this website. It's called, Pervy poltergeist.
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
ah... My friend has the ghost of a pedofile following her... Funny really while she'd getting dressed she asks him stuff like "are you enjoying yourself?" or "do you like the view?" quite humorous... Add he answers her! But apparently he lives in her t.v. In her room... Lol
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-10)
ChrisB: I do as I am lead to do... Has nothing to do with me, and all about doing what is necessary, what is right.Blessings, ghostseer 😁
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-10)
dmv99: You can almost bet a good sum on it!, I can guarantee this PERVERTED Ghost has tried his trick or two, with others visiting his wife. It tells you what kind of a man he must have been when alive, ugh!, I feel so sorry for his wife. I bet she didn't know he was up to no good! Blessings, Ghostseer 😠
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-08)
Hi again and thank you for sharring this very interesting story with us. I realy enjoyed reading it. Libertybelle asked the question I wanted to ask you for a long time. Seeing one spirit can be enough for eternity but seeing as much as you did. Yp I would have enough too. But that's you. You do what your great at. Helping spirits. Thanks again. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
dmv99 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-07)
wow what a prevert! I'm offended mostly cause I'm a guy I wonder if that's happened to anyone else... 😠
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-06)
libertybelle: Of course! I would be so happy to be...bored. Not going to happen though. Can't change the way I'm made!.Blessings, Ghostseer
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
Yes I can see why your grandmother was the bearer of compassion. When I see the conditions some elderly live with it's heartbreaking. Fortunately they don't seem to mind. Guess after a certain age a clean house isn't one's priority. As for Mr. Stinky I hope he found a good home or at least got put down with compassion. My baby Talula (9 mos.old) is my only farter out of my 4 cats so I know what you mean lol. As far as the perv husband, I'm sure there were many wives that were oblivious to their husbands being pervs because they were careful not to do it in front of their wives. This way if someone complained to the wife about the husband's antics chances are the wife wouldn't believe it. Also people have a way of making someone a saint after their demise while in reality they were no such thing. Glad you were able to set him straight lol.
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
Ghostseer, do you ever sometimes feel like asking, "Are a few dull moments too much to ask?"
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
Thanks for all the comments. Yes, this is a bit lighter than my usual experiences, and I am glad I was able to make you (all) grin for a bit, and grind your teeth over the perv incidents. My life is far from dull, right?!...Blessings, Ghostseer
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
Great story, ghostseer--a little lighter than most of your postings, but refreshingly so.

I agree 100% with shandi--what kind of husband had he been in life? I don't know much about ghosts, but I tend to think that they carry over whatever characteristics they had in life--sort of once a perv, always a perv, in this case.

Poor Mr. Stinky--I have a soft spot in my heart for cats, even smelly ones. I hope he's romping in fields of catnip as we speak--er--write... 😊
shandi (9 stories) (86 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
Makes you wonder how great of a husband he was in life. Very funny story, but at the same time makes me nervous to use the bathroom.
jmcgill (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
Thank you for your story. I actually had to giggle through your story especially about Mr. Stinky. Not too often one of these stories makes you laugh.

I am proud of the way you took control of the situation and told that old ghost off. Bet he won't be looking forward to seeing you in the afterlife.

Go Girl.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: