You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: White Blur Walking Into My Bathroom

Real Ghost Stories

White Blur Walking Into My Bathroom

 

I have another story, titled 'Something in My Hallway'. This story seems to contain a very similar, or even the same, large orb figure thing that I saw.

Before I get into details, I'll explain how my room is set up. When you walk in, ahead of you is a window, to the right is my bed, and to the far left is my computer. Outside my room, if you turn right straight away that's the bathroom, ahead from my room in the hallway is my mum's room, and to the left is the doorway that leads to the rest of the house.

The other night, I was sitting on my computer chair, listening to music and talking on MSN on the computer.

I turned my chair around, as it is a proper computer chair, and it was facing towards my doorway so I could get up and walk to the kitchen to get a drink.

As soon as I turned around, I caught a 2-3 second glimpse of a large, what seemed to be glowing, white blur, from what I saw, it was not floating, it looked to be standing, or moving, like a normal person does, along the ground, but I didn't see any limbs. The only limbs I saw where 2 arms stretched out as it was moving very fast into the bathroom, mind you, the bathroom door was closed.

As soon as this happened, I got up and went to see if it was my mum, or any other possible explanation.

She was in the kitchen, and it couldn't have been her as she was in her work uniform, which is a royal blue top and black skirt.

I need you're help with what this was!

Other hauntings by courtneyOMGG

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, courtneyOMGG, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Wolfchild (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-05)
I could've been a ghost orb. As in you other story which this white "thing" was in That could of been a ghost orb as well. Have you seen this orb anywhere else?
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
JessicaWishon1989 -
Read the comments on my story about the ouija board.
That will make you change your mind about using one 😆
And Australia is good... Although I don't think there is THAT much interesting paranormal things.
I do know that at The Rocks, which is a place in Sydney, they have paranormal and ghost tours.
My mum and I want to go on one!
JessicaWishon1989 (6 stories) (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-17)
sounds very weird to me... Sounds as though this thing that is in your stories, is trying to say something to you! Trying to reach out... Maybe this "THING" needed to use the lou badly! LOL! But I honestly can't think of an explanation, and I am the type to try to find a logical explanation for everything! I hear weird nosies every where in my house, and sometimes I " THINK " I have saw something, just to see it vanish! Nothing really has maifested, and I would like to use a quija board, but I know that just leads to evil! I want answers though for the things going on in my house when my husband is either sleeping or at work, it hardly ever happends when he is paying attention, home or fully awake... As if stuff only happends when "IT" knows that only I can notice it!

Best of wishes dear... 😊
<33Jessica

P.S On a side note how is living in Austraila? I have always wanted to visit, and I love love love ghost tours, walks THINGS... Ect ect how is paranormal past in sydney?
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-30)
I don't ever feel threatened or anything, sometimes I feel as though I'm being watched.
If anything else happens I will be sure to talk to those people 😊
Thankyou for your comments.
Take care ❤ ❤
Francois (220 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-28)
Oh, alright then, well my only answer is the obvious, you my friend have an intelligent haunting by a human spirit. I'm hoping the entity is harmless and wishes to ask for your help. As for the shaking bed, well, I'm guessing you might have a "powerful" entity at hand.

If anything bad happens, I recommend you ask advice from demonologists, clerics, parranormal investigators, seasoned members of YGS (i.e. Whitebuffalo, FRAWIN, Kimsouth, rhodes, Chris and so on), a medium, shaman and the list goes on from here.

Thank you for answering the questions

Peace, take care and God bless you. 😁 😁
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-28)
Francois -
I actually live in an apartment/unit block.
I believe it was made in about... The 1970's or so.
No one died, that I know of. The lady who owns this unit, her mother lived in it, she was elderly but she moved to a nursing home before we moved in.
I haven't burnt an Ouija board here, but I have used one, as stated in one of my other stories.
I am not sure who it could be really.
Also, two nights ago, just as I got into bed I felt the end of my beg shaking/vibrating, I could tell it was moving.
I ran out of my room and slept with my mum 😆 😆

Thankyou so much for your comment!
Francois (220 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-27)
Dear courtneyOMGG,

That was a great story and like many stories I have read, quite puzzling. I cannot give a theory as to what is haunting your house until you answer the following questions:

1.) Did someone die in the house
2.) If so, what was his/her gender
3.) Was he or she loved?
4.) Was he or she murdered?
5.) Did anyone burn a Ouija board in the house?
6.) Is the entity malevolent?
7.) Did any tragic event occur in the house?

There is a range of possibilities out there, theories can be made but are rarely proven due to the nature of a paranormal entity.

Or, it could be explained through science, who knows. In the end of it all, that certainly was a creepy experience, I am pondering on the fact that the entity is attracted to you, any thoughts on that assumption?

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois 😁 😁
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-24)
Well, I have another story titled 'Something In My Hallway' which was a very larg white, oval shaped orb. So maybe it is the same thing?
I wish I knew who/what it is 😜
Thanks for your comment ❤
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-24)
I am not sure what you saw. It could have been anything!

Have you seen it elsewhere before?

Take care! ❤ ❤
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
I really do hope that it is Daniel, that sure is a very comforting thought! 😊
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
I'd say this might be your friend Danial so next time say his name (if no one's with you)

~Tora~
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-08)
Well ChrisB, I hope you are right, lol!
Seeing a full manifestation would be awesome, but I'm a huge scaredy cat, so that would be interesting.
Thankyou for your comment 😊
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-08)
Hi Courtney and thank you for another interesting story. I agree with Lynn that its hard for us to say what exactlkey this could have been. I could guess but I have to warn you that my guesses are usually wrong 😆.It might be a spirit just passing by and it means no harm. I would wate and see what happens. Maybe there will be a full manifestation and you will see everything. To be honest I wouldn't want to be in your shoes at that moment 😜.Thanks again. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-07)
Hey guys! An update of what's happening -
I have yet to start the journal, but before I tell you what happened, when you first walk into my room, about a metre infront of you is my bed, so you have to walk to the right a few steps to actually get in.
Anyway, last night, my boyfriend stayed over, he was on the computer and I was just sitting on my bed, and I saw the same white blur, but not for as long...
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-06)
whitebuffalo -
It seemed as though it walked though the doorway, from the rest of the house, into the bathroom door, but yes I didn't see it walk from there, I only saw it 'materialize' just as it was infront of the bathroom door

Tonith -
I think I may start a journal, but I don't think it was eye strain, as I saw it for about 2-3 seconds
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
The keeping of a journal is a very good idea. I had something weird happen to me yesterday in my downstairs bathroom. I have a ghostie hanging windchime with 3 bells on it. One bell was moving back and forth while the others were stationary. The bell that was moving was closest to the bathroom window so the first thing I did was to see if air was blowing through it.It's winter and the window is closed and its new and it was not windy outside. It was slightly colder but no breeze. So I stopped the bell from swaying but the little knocker that is within the bell vibrated like crazy. I guess it must have been picking up some sort of vibration but from where I have no idea. That thing has been hanging in the same place for 4 years and we use that bathroom a lot but that's never happened before. I digress. I don't know if you caught a glimpse of something or your eyes were playing tricks on you. Computers can do weird things to the eyes. Could be eye strain if you are suppose to be wearing glasses when using the computer. Should this happen again when you are not using the computer then you will have a better idea of what you are dealing with. Keep a journal it may help you figure out what's what.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
Thank you for clarifying, Courtney! That makes sense. Very weird...

Warmest blessings,

DA
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
Thanks Courtney.
I appreciate the clarification. I was just lost 😉, happens to the best of us.
In the direction from which it would have appeared to have come FROM, what is there? Just the hallway, another room, a stairway?
If I am reading what you wrote correctly, it just appeared, you did not see it moving FROM somewhere. But could you see it materialize, or was it "obvious" that it was moving from somewhere, and you caught the continuation of that walk?
Thank you.
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
Sorry for the confusion guys!
Okay, outside my room, directly to the right is the bathroom door.
From my door, my mums room is straight across the hall.
Whitebuffalo - I saw a side view of it
And DeviousAngel, it looked as though it was reaching out to open the bathroom door or something.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
I was a little confused too... You said you didn't see any limbs, but then you saw two arms stretched out in front of this thing like it was moving really fast. But if it was moving really fast, wouldn't the arms be back behind them? Most people don't run with their arms forward unless they're reaching for something...

Warmest blessings,

DA
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
I am not sure about this one, it maybe that you were on the computer for to long, the eyes started playing tricks on you. I know if I am on the computer for to long I start seeing all kinds of coloured blobs, mainly red. Have you seen the white blur again since. I would keep a diary, see if this happens when you come of the computer obviously depending on how long you have been sitting on it.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
Oh, I GET those "reflections" of the lenses too! MUST be why I would rather wear the contacts.
I am confused though, and for that I apologize. I think I am just not getting the right description of the layout. When you LEAVE your room, you TURN right, and there is your bathroom? Across the hall, or on the same side of the hall?
What I am getting at is, Was this blur FACING you, or did it have it's BACK to you, or did you see it from a side view?
Thank you.
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
I am meant to wear glasses while reading and on the computer, but I don't 😜
I'm not too sure what else it could be really!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
Hm...it's really hard to say since you didn't see any details. It could be anything... A wayward spirit, a doppleganger, or just risidual energy. I wonder, you don't wear glasses, do you? Sometimes I catch REALLY odd reflections off my lenses and I think things are racing around my room! Just trying to rule out the other possibilities.

Warmest blessings,

DA

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: