You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Shadow And The Dream Invader

Real Ghost Stories

The Shadow And The Dream Invader

 

This story took place on Tuesday December 2nd 2008. I was in my garage watching a movie and talking to a ghost that lives in my garage when something forced me to lie down on the couch I was sitting on. Being caught off guard I fell without a fight and I saw a shadow on where the attic ladder falls down.

I tried to put my hands up to protect my self the room when freezing cold, so cold I saw my breath. As I struggled more thinking I was going to die I felt that another spirit was in the room. It was floating there on its stomach looking at me, then caught off guard again I closed my eyes and saw a man that has been in many of my dreams.

He was bald with pointy ears and eyes like cats with a row on both top and bottom of sharp, jagged, pointy teeth. As I saw the man he smiled at me and reached out for me. I closed my eyes and put my arm over my eyes and he disappeared along with the shadow.

What could have attacked me? Even when I went to sleep the man was in my dream and he yet again tried to attack me and he tried to do something to my eyes. I am terrified but I don't know what's going on, recently my ghost séances have been very week. I don't know what was going on but recently the sightings have been more visual and forceful.

I need help I have never encountered this man sprit before and few shadow sprits. Please help I am worried.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Axl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Axl (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-16)
to Surya: yes any thing can kill me in an instant. So I take medication.

I don't mind the questions. I actually like 'em. The dead, I just find them interesting. And people I do conversate with living people I have a girlfriend for almost 9 months now. And she sees the spirts to.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-14)
I read you story with great interest. I am somewhat baffled as to why you would like the dead. Please xplain.

"Nothing in this world is exactly healthy for me every thing can kill me in an instant".

What a strange thing to say, if this was the case you wold have died as soon as you were born. Everything you have had until now has kept you healthy and obviously still alive. Only the way a person lives his life can either keep him healthy or unhealthy.

Now your attack, you say you perfer the dead, so could it not be you actually summoned this spirit, who decided to attack you?

You felt there was another spirit in the room, you saw it floating which one felt or saw.

Sorry for all the questions.

Cleanse or smudge your space. Tell these entities to leave you alone, burn some incense. Stop conversing with spirits. You may think they are good but not all of them are.
Axl (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
to rhodes68:
No, I'm not Axl Hunter... And don't know him/her.

To other: I do go out and live out in the real world and engage in real living humans, just I like the dead, and old things so I talk to my ghost in the garage around the time I go to sleep which is 12:00, 1:00 am. I was watching 5 people you meet in heaven. Nothing in this world is exactly healthy for me every thing can kill me in an instant. I don't do ouijia boards or own them, I find that they are fake, but for seances I just try talking to spirts that I know are there not ones that I have to summon. I was trying to talk to a little girl spirt that I have seen for a bit, we didn't get to conversate before the attack, no warning of the others.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
Well, the emoticon that I would have liked to put up here is not on the right, soo... I guess my words will have to say it all.

I am confused. I read, and reread this, for several days. I thought on it, and I looked at it, and there is something missing out of the content FOR ME.
I am searching for the attacks mentioned. I see the "reaching out" I see the "floating on the stomach", I see the shadow in the corner, and I see the nightmarish image from your dreams.
WHEN and HOW were you attacked? Physically, mentally or emotionally? Ghosts "reach out" and CAN be misinterpreted in their actions. In that the final image that you painted SEEMS (please keep in mind, which I am sure you already know as you conduct séances and ghostly chat sessions, that not all is as it seems) to be rather scary, and "IT-ish" (There is a shot for Stephen King) minus the paint, it really did nothing to you, save for frightening you.
I did not read through the comments, but I did notice that you have, as of yet, to reply. I suppose I will have to wait for more information before giving my full comment.
Thank you.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
Are you AXL Or AXL HUNTER? I was just wondering if you'd like to answer that.

What did if anything the spirit you were talking to while watching TV do or say prior to the attacks?

Did it warn you about the "others" coming through the "passage"?
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
After going back and reading your profile, I'm reeeally skeptical about this story. Please don't take offense. You say that you're sensitive, psychic, AND an empath. That seems a little strange to me. You also state that you're a ghost hunter, and yet you're still spooked at this particular encounter?

I really am going to agree with everyone else and recommend that you get outdoors more often and engage in some sort of physical activity, such as a sport or working out or something. It burns of excess energy which may POSSIBLY be attracting spirits to you, and it'll probably do well to calm your nerves. Hanging out in garages chatting with the dead isn't quite the healthiest thing for a 17 year old to do. There are PLENTY of alternatives in California... I know, because I live here too. 😊

Warmest blessings,

DA
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
seances, ouijia boards, whew. These things can be very dangerous. I am certain you have heard the saying to be carful what you ask for? Well, this exactly one of those times. How do you know who (or what) you are communicating with? They (or it) could tell you what ever they are inclined to to get your trust or to serve their (or its) own purpose. To often people use this tools (although I personally do not know the appropraitte and safe way to use them and believe very few people actually do know how) use these, play with these, abuse these and then wonder how things got out of control.

Listen to jonlarmannsmom, stick to talking to alive individuals.

God Bless!
jonlaarmansmom (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
Why were you talking to the ghost in the first place? I think you should stick to talking to people who are alive.
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
Holding seances to contact spirits and randomly speaking to them in your garage seems like a dangerous choice of activities. It is one thing to be sensitive, but another thing entirely to engage in these types of activities if you are not prepared for the consequenses. I am not judging your level of understanding because honestly you have not provided us with any knowledge of the level of your experience. I agree with Tonith's last statement. Get out and do things that are not related to the spirit world. It is not healthy to emerge yourself in as deeply as you seem to be.
KurLz (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
BriFischer05 makes a very good point, I too think the spirits may have taken advantage of your opening yourself up to communication with them. Please keep us updated.

Nick
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
Ghosts can be very tricky. These sound negative to me. You say you talk to them and hold youself 'open' to communication. Looks liek they took advantage when you were off your guard. I would go out and get another hobby. Your fear only strengthens their hold.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
I think when one decides to get "chummy" with spirits weird things can start to happen. Maybe you are just too caught up in this spirit world for your own good. While you may very well be sensitive I don't know if it's a good idea to be so involved in the supernatural at a young age. The dreams of the man with the pointy teeth sounds like your fear manifesting and not some real entity. Try getting out with your friends and living life instead of hanging around in your garage talking to spirits. It's not healthy.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
Wow...this one is kind of all over the place. So you know you already have a ghost living in your garage--have you done research as to who it is or what it wants? I can't see a spirit hanging around for no reason. It really sounds like something wants your attention for some reason or another. What kind of movie were you watching? That may have had something to do with it too. I think I need more details before I can offer anything. Thank you.

Warmest blessings,

DA

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: