You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Eight Year Old Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Eight Year Old Girl

 

My father flicked me with a rubber band, so I wanted to flick him back. I ran after him and got him in the arm. "I got you dad!" I yelled laughing. All of a sudden, something behind me yelled, "We got you daddy!" I was so scared. I was only eight. I knew that it could not have come from outside, because we had no little girls outside. This frightened me, so I ran back with my mom, not telling her about the experience that I just had.

We were having a family gathering with my sister, my 2 brothers, my niece, my mom, and my dad. My niece, Ariel, was sitting at the table drawing while everyone was talking. I was listening to my music. I heard someone walk across the kitchen floor, but I was ignoring it. Then, I heard a little girl's voice. "Stop that!" quickly switched off my CD player and looked, Ariel was still sitting there just like nothing had happened. No one else, but me, had heard it.

I was sitting home alone watching television. I had an eerie feeling that I wasn't really alone. I started hearing a little boy and girl laughing. I turned down the television to see where it was coming from. It was in the kitchen. I only saw white mists going around in a circle. Then it disappeared.

I had a dream. It was really creepy. I saw the little girl standing beside my television. It was so weird. I woke up only to see her over by the television. I couldn't tell, but I think she smiled. Then she was gone.

Mary and me are now ghost hunting again. Nothing is happening. Mary sees something behind the chair, beside me. We grabbed my camera and took a picture. Sure enough, we saw a shadow of a little person there. I went to stand where it was and it was cold there, but then it got warmer.

I would like to know what the little girl wants. Does she want help? Is she just there to protect me? Did she die in the house? Maybe one day she will talk to me and fill me in.

Other hauntings by ghostlover13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostlover13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

katie22 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
that is so cute that the little ghost girl is there, but I feel really bad for her.
Did she die in your house, do you know?
lalala123 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
wow.
Do you still comminicate with the little ghost girl at all?
Thats pretty freaky!
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-09)
southpole21559,
I am always kind to her. Now we are like friends... Sisters. I love her even if she is a ghost. 😁

Shinigami_soul65,
I talk to her a lot and she is so fun to talk to. ❤

Happyghost,
One of my best friends know, but she is scared of her. Ha.

VoxMortuus,
I would, but it got deleted off of the camera. 😕

Nikkaizz16,
Read above ^^

DeathxByxEyelinr,
I do not believe they are dangerous, but you never know.

Thanks for reading my story!
DeathxByxEyelinr (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-02)
ok yea there kids but children apperitions are the most dangerous so be careful
nikkaizz16 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-02)
😕 it sometimes heard that younger childen have seen apparitions... But when I was young I never saw one... And I think you should post that picture it could be great for us to see...
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-01)
You should post the pictures, if you can. Good ghost photos are a rarity.
happyghost (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-31)
i think you should tell a friend about what to do I always tell my friend she gives me ideas and they work

ps; I'll ask my friend if you want take care ❤
shinigami_soul65 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-31)
maybe... She neds help or whatsoever... Because sumtyms we don't know what ghosts wants... Other ghosts needs help, make revenge...etc. Mybe you just need to talk to ger... 😉
southpole21559 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-29)
I agree with sparky. You need to compare this child to a real eight year old. All they ever do is play. When it comes to your dream, it brings up many other possibilities. Maybe she needs help like Jmak said. She might be trying to contact you to give you clues. One thing about the dead that nobody knows is how smart they become when they die. To they really have the ability to ask for help through clues yet? Or are they just playing? Then again, there could be some other reason that we're not seeing, just as transparent as the girl herself. If these events are still occuring, maybe try paying close attention to her, because she may be trying to help you, or get you to help her. One thing that may help is doing some research on the history of where you live. I heard about this one family who had their house unkowingly built on top of a graveyard for 13 years until they found a koffin while digging a foundation for an in-ground pool. It doesn't have anything to do with your story, but maybe she used to live on that ground and something happened to her family, she died there, and now she's just lonely, looking for a friend. My advice, try to be kind to her next time you see her.
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-27)
Sparky,
No they have not done anything to prove that they are evil. I agree with your comment 100% 😊 Thank you for reading my story! ❤
Sparky (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-26)
They haven't done anything more then that have they? If not then I believe that they are just there, maybe they don't realize their dead, or maybe they. Point is that they're children and chlidren grow bored easily. I think she is just playing. =]
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-26)
Jmak,
I will try to talk to her when I see her next 😊 Thank you for taking your time to read my story.
Jmak (6 stories) (156 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-26)
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with courtney on this one. It sounds like an intelligent haunting since there have been cases of interaction. Residual hauntings tend to replay events over and over with no interaction. I do agree that you should ask her why she is visiting you and if she needs any help. God bless.
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-26)
courtneyOMGG,
I was going to, but when I went to look at the picture again, it was gone! No lie. It was so weird, and it kind of got me upset, but I do not know who deleted it! I will try to talk to her, and hopefully she will listen. 😊
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-26)
I would love to see the photo you took of the chair, with the shadow next to it!
To me it sounds as though this is just a residual haunting, that she is just being a normal girl and playing and having fun.
You could try talking to her next time you see her, tell her you just want to talk to her, and help her if she needs it, and that you won't hurt her.
Take care. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: