You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Playing Ball With The Ghost Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Playing Ball With The Ghost Girl

 

My friend, Kaitlan, and I were upstairs in my room watching A Haunting. It was on commercial. While we were talking we saw one of my big blow up bouncy balls move a little bit. I got a bit curious and a little freaked because the ball was across the room from us, and my dogs were not in the room with us. No windows were open, it was just out of thin air, the ball just moved a little.

I then heard some giggling from a little girl and being curious I went over to the ball. I pushed it a little; it stopped and pushed back to me. My friend was terrified and I was amazed. I kept pushing it back and forth with the little girl- or whatever it was- while my friend was almost close to tears.

"Let's go back downstairs, please! I do not want to be up here and watch you play with a ghost!" she told me.

"Go downstairs, I will be there in a bit," I told her, but she was not convinced.

She did not want to leave without me, but I really was enjoying actually playing with a little ghost girl. I could not see her, except in my head and I could see her little round face laughing and laughing and having a great time. I never realized that since she was so young, that she never got to do very much in her life. That is why I wanted to play ball with her, because she probably did not have that much time in her life to play ball or any other games.

I still wonder why I was so eager to play with a ghost. It was scary, but yet fun and enjoyable at the same time. I still remember it like it was yesterday and I would surly play ball with her anytime that she wants.

Other hauntings by ghostlover13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostlover13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mimerkki (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-03)
I wonder how old the girl was when she died, if she never had had an opportunity to play games... Maybe spirits can show themselves to us in a way they want, and even those who die very young, can perhaps show themselves as a bit older. I mean, if I died as a baby, I probably would not want to show myself as a baby:) It would freak out most people.
snowraven37 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-03)
This makes me happy 😊 If I were you I probly would have flipped out though!
laylow13 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-22)
dude that's amazingg, like I wish I could have a friend that was a ghost. Well that's what I think when I still have my imaginary friend since I was seven. His name is charlie. Weird, I talk to him like if he were with me like an actual person. And he doesn't seem to scare me. Like it doesn't freak me out. It puts me at ease.
katie22 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
that is so cute that you are actually close to the little ghost girl! Its adorable
iDObelieve (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-14)
This is really touching, I am glad you are so close to these ghosts, it really makes me smile. ❤
honnaryn (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
I love the show the haunting even though it scares me sometimes. I also play with a ghost girl her name is Cassie
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-02)
please no one side with me on this this is a nice story but many entities act nice to take advantage of a person that is the tacticts of many demons. I think this may be possible because of your freinds reaction. On the other hand the way you were was the reason I son't back up my own theroy.
lalala123 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
lol
That ghost girl seems pretty cool.
Its cool that you can communciate with her and everything
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-16)
Was that the first time that you ever experienced anything supernatural or did you sense this spirit before this story took place?
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
When things like this happen, one often wonders what happen to the little girl to die so young. Maybe her spirit don't know she I dead this happens many times in encounters with the spirit. Cute story just the same.
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
blank,
I have had other terrifying ghosts that I will post later. And I have played with her other times before... And I see her everyday.

Dreamgal72,
I agree with blank, also.

Katie100,
She is a lot better about it now because she is used to the girl.

Thanks for reading my stories, guys!
😊
katie100 (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
awwhh she sounded cute! To be honest I don't think your friend should of said anything like that because some ghosts can be touchy so... Just a little advise!
Best of wishes xxxxx
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
yeah blank is right you been with this friendly ghost by then creepy one I have once been at age 18 I hate taht but you lucky and glad you enjoy with with ball with this is sweet angel ghost and yes that right she been had a short life.
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
Seems you have been with casper the friendly ghost, lol. Hey this one is nice, your really lucky whilst the ones I have encountered with where more terrifying. K now to the serious part, was it the only time you had this experience or did it continue.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: