You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Something Touched Her Leg

Real Ghost Stories

Something Touched Her Leg

 

My friend and I were so bored that we were playing board games. No one was home but the two of us. We were sitting there for a while and we were about to stop.

I sensed that something was there with us, but I did not want to scare my friend, as she was terrified of my house and of ghost/spirits/demons.

Suddenly, she started freaking out. "What is the matter?" I asked her. "SOMETHING JUST TOUCHED MY LEG!" she screamed, horrified. She hurriedly got up and came to sit next to me.

I went over to where she was to see if she just gently rubbed her leg against something. It was a little bit colder than it was over where I was sitting. There were no blankets/pillows/couches/chairs that she could have possibly rubbed her leg against.

"There is something behind you!" Kaitlan shrieked.

Sure enough, there was my granny that touched Kaitlans leg. It sounded like she was laughing a little bit. She slowly walked into the kitchen and disappeared. Kaitlan, of course, was terrified, but I wasn't. She wanted to put the game board away and just watch television.

Granny always likes to scare people like that. She always chooses my friends and my brother's friends to do so. It is quite funny to see their reactions and know that granny is laughing right along with me. If my granny were here with me right now, I would tell her how much I love her. Even though I only knew her for two weeks of my life, she was the best person in the world. Now that I have tears running down my face, I see her out of the corner of my watery eyes, feel her hand touching my shoulder, and I can feel her presence. I love and miss you granny.

Other hauntings by ghostlover13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostlover13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

melony_san (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-03)
i love my granny too. I'm sure she misses you. Playful granny. My grampa passed away and sometimes I wish I could see him too for the last time but I'm a bit scared. 😉
katie22 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
oh my gosh! If something touched my leg I would freak out too! L o l
I feel bad for yur friend!
zack1392 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
oh man! I would love to be touched by a spirit. I feel like when I die... I would probaly be like your granny and get a kick out of scaring people
llcoolclint (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
maybe that the granny's way of saying I don't like them or just felt like pulling a prank
llcoolclint (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
i thnking the same as Elahie I wouldn't want her touching my friend anna like that if we were getting close or not id say she's mine you keep you hands of her! No offense.
lalala123 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
thats creepy.
If a ghost ever touched my leg I would be like AHHH GET OFFFF!
Lol
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-09)
Elahie,
She isn't mean, she just likes to play jokes. Lmao

Tonith,
No, she doesnt. Lol I love my granny. 😊 I will go easy on you guys. 😆

Vampirekagome1,
Maybe your psychic?

Jmak,
It mainly happens to our friends... And I do tell my friends before they come what they might see. Lol

Francois,
Yes... She is just having fun. She has the rest of eternity to sit around... So why not poke a joke or two? Lol

Nikkaizz16,
Maybe... She never really met me... Only once until she died, so I guess she just wants to catch up.

Princess123,
It is commical. Lol
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-04)
aww I love this story my granny has not passed on yet but I would like her to give me a sign that she is here when she does!

Love this story, and I think it is funny how your granny likes to scare people ha ha!

Princess123 x ❤
nikkaizz16 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-03)
😁 I like your story... Maybe your grand-ma just like to hangout with you or something...you'll never know...
Francois (220 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-03)
Dear Jill,

It seems ghosts like scaring your friend Kaitlynn 😁 Your grandmother sure has a good sense of humour.

I'm guessing your grandmother is just enjoying her time. She is benevolent and is not prob at all.

Thanks for the story.

God bless and taek care

Sincerely,

Francis...Private Eye 😁 😁
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-02)
vamp I think that's called having a premonition. Most people get them in dreams but I'm sure it's not the only way to get them. Sometimes its just a thought that won't go away until the event actually happens. Sorry about your dog. That had to be very hard. It would be nice if we got good premonitions but they always seem to be some sort of warning about danger. One may not always be able to change the outcome but being aware of it is half the battle. Knowing me, I would have kept a close eye on the dog but that doesn't mean I could have change the event. I think some premonitions can be changed due to choice and decisions but not all. You seem to be sensitive if you have been talking to ghosts so maybe next time you have a premonition take heed and do all you can to change the outcome if you can.
Jmak (6 stories) (156 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-01)
Your granny sounds like she is a real riot 😆. Does this happen to all of your house guests or just your and your brothers friends? But why not tell your friends ahead of time about her so they don't freak out? Just wondering. God bless.
Vampirekagome1 (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-31)
hey everone I have always have talked to ghosts but I have been having things pop in my head and then they come true later like I seen my dog get run over by a car and later it happened 😢 anything that could help anyone
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-30)
Apparently Granny doesn't seem to mind who she scares lol. I am amazed any of your friends will come to your house. The lady sure does get around lol. Most people are not going to have your kind of attitude so don't be so hard on them. While you are use to seeing things they are not. It must be a regular riot living at your house. I do know that teens can have a lot of kinetic energy by nature so that may explain the touch on the leg but seeing full body apparitions is not a result of kinetic energy. Glad you can take it in stride but have a little mercy on us chickens too lol.
Elahie (3 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-29)
Your granny is mean lmao, I'd freak out if she touched me lol... How old was she, why does she scare them?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: