You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: Was My Dog Possessed?

Real Ghost Stories

Was My Dog Possessed?

 

This happened not so long ago in my home on a normal day, nothing much had happened until that weird afternoon.

I was reading a book when I heard my dog snarling like there was an intruder. So I carefully went outside to take a look around and it was my boyfriend, who she knew and loved well but she was growling at. Bella (my dog) heard me come out and turned around. I instantly saw that her eyes were devil red.

She started to growl and snap at me too! I had no idea what was going on. Nothing like this had ever happened before. Suddenly, I saw this white figure rush from around Bella and into the house. I was so scared, even my boyfriend, who says he's not afraid of anything was in a quivering heap.

We then heard the crashing of kitchen utensils and pots and pans. Rushing into the house we saw cupboards opening and shutting, the fridge gurgling, the tap was running. And all the time after we had seen the white figure go into the house my dog was her same spooky self.

I have no idea what this figure could have been and I've tried looking up the history of our home but nothing has come up so if you could help me, please post. I would really, REALLY like to figure out what happened.

Cheers,

Chocomad

Other hauntings by chocomad

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chocomad, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

chocomad (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-30)
And, after this thing semed to have left, I thoroughly checked my dog and she was fine she seemed to have nothing wrong with her. It was like nothing had happened.
chocomad (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-30)
with "same spooky self" I used sooky, and the people who say its ok to publish on the website must have changed it to spooky. And I don't mind if you don't believe it but just know that I am typing the truth and only the truth.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
This is a fairly odd story. I have no idea what to make of the white shape and although my own experiences have been minimal compared to others on this site, I have never encountered the always-mentioned red eyes that certain people or animals get (although I have seen a lame fake of them... Which looked more like christmas lights than anything else).
JessicaWishon1989 (6 stories) (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-26)
I mean if this really did happen, then its out of place and abnormal to be a haunting! I have to agree with the previous posters, seems a little too far fetched! However if this is how it really went down, then I am sorry that you had to exsperience that! But seems like something that you might have took out of the exorcist or something! I mean my cabinets will open and close by themselves, but not like that! So, let's just hope that the dog is fine, and no one was hurt 😕 🤔
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-26)
I'm not sure about this one either. I think your dog may have acted strangely because it saw something weird or perhaps contracted some sort of behavioral-altering disease. Some dogs' eyes get bloodshot when they're angry. Your boyfriend might have had a scent on him that your dog didn't like. Also I wasn't quite sure what you meant by "spooky self". So she's still acting like that? You might want to have her checked for diseases if so. Sounds more like rabies than possession.

As for the white thing rushing around your house, I don't know about that one. Sounds pretty weird to me. Maybe your dog scared something?

Blessings,
DA
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-26)
Did the white figure rush into your house?

"And all the time after we had seen the white figure go into the house my dog was her same spooky self"-So your dog has continued to growl and have red eyes?

Did you just stand there and watch the pots and pans and cabinets bang?

I don't know, I'm on the fence about this one
LostWolff (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-26)
to tell you the truth, I don't buy it.
You say your dog's eyes were "devil red"
As I hear it, when your Possessed your eyes don't turn red maybe it was just blood from some kind of health problem that ended up making your dog blind and that's why it was freaking out,
But all of it sounds silly to me and like I said I don't buy it

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: