You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: The Evil Ghostly Dog

Real Ghost Stories

The Evil Ghostly Dog

 

Friends, today the story I am going to tell you is about a very horrible incident which my maternal uncle experienced many years later, after his confrontation with the supernatural world, once again.

Now let me tell you about this hair raising incident more in detail. My uncle was once returning home late in the night, from his workplace after his previous experience with the supernatural (I have mentioned it in the previous story which I have written previously, regarding his confrontation with the other world). Usually, he used to come home early, but due to some work overload, he was returning home late but he had informed home by calling them from his office telephone. Suddenly, he heard the jingling sound of anklets. When he turned back, he saw a black dog with red eyes and anklets firmly tied to his legs. First of all, he dismissed it as a stray dog and chose to ignore it, but his mind struck him, that there was something very wrong, as in the dark night, why would a dog run behind him in such a strange manner? When he looked behind, there was a evil and angry look in the dog's eyes and it looked that the dog was going to cost him his life. Suddenly the ghostly dog came in front of him and started barking angrily at him and started scratching his shirt and trousers in an angry and evil manner.

My uncle kept his eyes closed and started reciting sai baba 's name and when he looked afterwards, the thing had disappeared. He kept on reciting sai baba's name until he reached home, and when asked about the scratches at home, he lied that time, to avoid scolding at home that he fell down and got hurt, and afterwards he told everyone about this incident, many years later. This was his second encounter with the supernatural. Waiting for your valuable comments on this story.

Other hauntings by Amchi1986

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Amchi1986, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BeingStupid_666 (4 posts)
-3
5 months ago (2023-12-11)
Hi Amchi
Is This the Same dog which acted with Jackie Shroff in the 90s 😐
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
+2
8 months ago (2023-08-30)
Amchi1986, I looked high and low online for dogs anklets and the best I got was bracelets for dogs. How common is it that dogs wear anklets in your country?
I came by a few articles online explaining anklets on woman helps restore their energy. What does it do for dogs?
Your uncle must have been scared out of his wits. Hopefully your uncle didn't see that dog often.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+4
8 months ago (2023-08-29)
Supernatural animal experiences aren't uncommon, some are good and some are bad, your uncle is lucky to have survived his experience.
Amchi1986 (18 stories) (71 posts)
 
8 months ago (2023-08-29)
My dear, the dog did not bite him, but scratched his shirt and trousers and tore them.
mighty_light (2 stories) (21 posts)
+3
8 months ago (2023-08-29)
Hello Amchi,

Is there any cultural significance of dogs with jingling anklets?
I know of dog collars with small bells but I haven't read about jingling anklets.

Why did your uncle find the need to lie about the scratches? Supernatural or not, getting attacked by a dog would most likely be worth mentioning especially if it turned out to be a real rabid dog.
TravisCannabis (69 posts)
+5
8 months ago (2023-08-29)
Idk bro... That dog sounds nicer than my grandma's chihuahua and she named him "angel" 😆
Has any one else seen the dog? 🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: