You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Lady Ghost Or Dog Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Lady Ghost Or Dog Ghost

 

This sight is preventing me from saying hello but I will say Hello friends! I hope you are doing well. It's presently the second wave of coronavirus in India and I pray that you and your family are safe and sound.

The incident that I am going to narrate is not my own experience but is narrated by my uncle who has experienced it when he was preparing for his matriculation exams. I do not know which year it took place but I think maybe it was 1975, I am not sure. This incident took place in Bihar at a village in Madhubani district.

My uncle was preparing for his exams and so he was studying until late at night. At around 1 am he felt the urge to pee and he went outside the house to answer nature's call. There was a bathroom in their house but I guess he wanted to feel the fresh air and besides, it was just a village and it was normal. While peeing he saw a lady in a white saree walking on the road. Thinking about what a lady is doing at this time all alone on the road he called her from behind. Now a very strange thing happened which shocked my uncle. That lady hearing the voice of my uncle mysteriously turned into a dog and started running really fast and vanished from his sight. My uncle couldn't digest what he just saw and drank a glass of cold water and went to sleep.

The next morning my uncle narrated this spooky incident to one of his younger cousin brothers to which he replied that he must not call or try to talk with such things again, if he ever witnesses such things then advised him to ignore it. This conversation was heard by one old man who is somehow related to my uncle, this old man owns a small shop and he called my uncle inside the shop. He told my uncle stoically that what he has witnessed is true and not any hallucination and that he also witnesses that lady every night when he sleeps in his shop. He also added that the lady (in dog form) always comes to the temple (in the village) and howls as long as the prayer continues and then goes back. Hearing this my uncle was shocked, excited, and wanted to witness it one more time but he preferred using the bathroom at night.

So, this was my first story here. I hope you liked it and I will be bringing many more stories that were told by my grandparents until then Keep reading and keep fearing!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BajrangSays, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Spiritual_Beleiver (1 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2021-10-20)
Hi Bajrang,

Madhubani is my in laws place, may I know the name of the village in madhubani? I'm from Majora, near Rajnagar.
BajrangSays (1 stories) (2 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-04-29)
Seema Yadav. I have already given the information in my story. It's Bihar and no my uncle never saw it again.
seemayadav (1 stories) (26 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-28)
Where it happened
I mean which state
Have he saw her again
🤔,
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (238 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-25)
Bajrang,
In India there are many scary tales whispered around.
I can only imagine how terrifying it must have been for you.
Thank you for replying and I'm so sorry for your loss last year.
BajrangSays (1 stories) (2 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-25)
Hey, guys first of all I would apologize for replying so late as I was trying to comment through my smartphone but I was unable to do so as I was logged in through my pc.

Rajine, Well, there are many instances when a spirit is witnessed to change its form. In India, there are many stories of that type. Also in YGS, I have read such stories.

Lady-glow. You have asked a lot of questions but I am sorry that I am not in the position to answer those. I do not know if my Uncle ever saw it again or followed it, or any other idea about that dog. I could have asked more of it from my Uncle but sadly he passed away due to covid-19 last year. Yeah, but definitely I will talk to the villagers (when I go there) and get some more light on this matter. CrimsonnTopaz and lady-glow sorry to disappoint you.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (238 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-23)
Bajrang
Ladyglow has many interesting questions that makes me wonder if I should stand by and wait to find out more from you first. This is a really good read and like ladyglow, I want to know more please.
I agree with my new friend Rajine. No one has told me about changing ghosts before. You are in a position to share this incredible insight with everyone and maybe get some closure.
I hope you solve your situation.
TravisCannabis (69 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-23)
I don't know man... Maybe that woman was a b*tch during her life. 🤔
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+6
3 years ago (2021-04-23)
Did your uncle ever go to the temple to confirm that the dog the lady turned into, was the same dog howling at the temple?
What was special about the dog that made the old man think that it was the same in both situations?
Did he ever called the lady before she shape-shifted or would she turn into a dog regardless if no one had talked to her?

"the lady (in dog form)... Howls as long as the prayer continues and then goes back."

Where would it go back and then, what?
Did your uncle tell you if someone ever saw the dog turning back to human shape? Did it always go to the same place? Would it be possible that the howling dog was only a normal animal perhaps waiting for it's master outside the temple?

I imagine that an event as constant and shocking as the one you are narrating would be common knowledge to most of the villagers, if not to all of them. How come your uncle wasn't aware of it?

If I were your uncle, I'd had gone to the temple every day and followed the dog until I could be sure that it wasn't a living, normal animal. And would had stayed up at night waiting for the apparition to show again.

I'm not suggesting that your uncle's story isn't true but, in my opinion, some parts need more information in order to make sense.

Thanks for sharing.
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-22)
Hi BajrangSays

It must have been really creepy what your uncle witnessed, I've never heard of a spirit changing its form, maybe it's something that's not from this world 🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: