You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Haunted Villa

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Villa

 

My story happened in Subic, Philippines. In one of our mobile medical services trip.

We stayed in a villa owned by a friend of our boss, the villa has no permanent occupants, and it was like a vacation house.

On our first night, all the staff gathered at the living room after dinner, our boss had bought few bottles of beer and brandy for the boys. And while they were having their booze, the girls were just there to listen to the discussions and story-telling of our boss. He was telling us about some horror stories, and the girls were all scared. There was one female staff that was at the bathroom upstairs taking a shower, suddenly she was rushing downstairs, crying and her hair still wet and she has a towel wrapped around her body.

When she has calmed down a bit, she told us that while she was taking a bath, a figure of a man appeared at the glass wall (the glass wall was the divider between the shower room and the toilet room). It was like an embossed figure than came out from the glass wall, and she was deeply terrified, so she hurried out.

All the girls were terrified, and we took the bath by two's.

No one wants to go inside the bathroom alone.

There are more incidents that happened in that haunted villa as we call it, I'll share them next time.

Other hauntings by marie2286

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, marie2286, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

horrordreamer08 (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-10)
I truly believe this ths story cause its happened to me twice in our bathroom at our last house cause the mirror was like at the side of the toilet and I saw a figurative woman looking like that... Spooky... 😐
Anyways god bless to you all who live in villa 😉
eris29 (6 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
I believe in your story about this human apparition because it happened to me too (the story was already posted in my page).
Have a nice day! 😉
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
Hey...

May be with the next story you also give us some history on the villa itself. If you have already not researched it... Now would be a good time to do that. Thanks for sharing.

Logan
marie2286 (4 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-23)
dreamergal72,i believe the man just appeared for a few seconds then disppeared...yeah,it was really scary... And we stayed in that villa twice and everytime... We all feel something...i'll be submitting my next story soon...
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-23)
wow I don't know weather to classify that as a residual or inteligent haunting that would be a terrifying encounter please tell more stories
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-23)
I could be scare if I was there wow. But Interest story. Wonder what happen to that man from there mirror?
ghosthuntermk2 (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-23)
intiging but when will the next story be there its quite good was you scared 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: