You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghostly Villa

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly Villa

 

I would like to share my second paranormal experience which I had encounter recently after moving to a Villa in Dubai.

I was staying happily with my family in Sharjah in a one bedroom flat when we decided to move to a bigger house wherever we could find one as I had an Increase in my HRA. After days of research in newspapers and internet, we finally managed to locate a house which is in the outskirts of Dubai, in which rent was dirt cheap as compared to other villas in the same vicinity, considering the fact that the rents have gone down in recent years due to the real estate burst which started in 2009 and its an on-going process. We personally saw the house and my wife and Children loved it as it was a three bedroom Villa enclosed in between 10 feet of high wall with a huge lawn and ample parking space with a swimming pool, but I was somewhat feeling fishy about the house the moment I entered. After finalizing the deal and signing the agreement, we all moved to the villa and the first three weeks went in setting up things and stuff. It was after a first few days things started to take an ugly turn with a series of events which followed

Me and my wife used to sleep in one bedroom and the child on the other. It was on Friday night when this first incident took place. Me and my wife heard loud screams of our children and they had barged into our room terrified and sweating profusely. They were so terrified that it took us almost half an hour to calm them down. When asked, the children told us that they saw some shadow on the wall which was seen hanging from a ceiling fan and moving like a pendulum. We just shrugged it off saying it must have been a bad dream but the children were reluctant to go and insisted to sleep in our bedroom. The same day both the children were struck with high fever and it lasted for a week.

Second incident was at the swimming pool when we were having a night swim in this sweltering summer heat. I was sipping my beer and watching the children play with my wife, suddenly I saw my wife screaming on top of her voice. The children were also equally terrified. I immediately rushed to check what's wrong and my wife was in a complete state of shock in an unconscious state. After some when she regained conscious, my wife told me that she felt two hands grab her legs and trying to pull her in the deeper section of the pool. This was amplified when I saw the imprints of 5 large fingers over her calf muscles on both the legs. Things were just getting out of hand and we finally decided to call a priest to do some purification. The moment the priest entered the house he could sense that that the house had a spirit which died of unnatural causes. He recited some spells and sprinkled some holy water and things seem to come back to normal which was only a temporary phenomenon.

One night when we were sleeping, we could hear an elderly couple quarrel in Arabic which was coming from my children bedroom, Children were fast asleep and I asked my wife not to leave the children alone and went myself to see what was happening. I opened the door slowly and was shocked to find no one in the room but the quarrel was getting louder and uglier. Me and my wife with the children rushed out in the middle of the night and as we rushed out we both could hear a very loud women scream and after that there was a pin drop silence. We spent until dawn in my 4x4 SUV. We approached the owner and after too much of argument, he told us that he had leased the house to a couple who were spending quite a few years. They used to indulge in frequent quarrels due to financial issued and one fine day, the man murdered his pregnant wife and killed himself by hanging from a ceiling fan.

We immediately vacated the place and took a house somewhere else so as to avoid further incidences

No wonder the owner was giving it at a dirt cheap rate

Other hauntings by vinod7780

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, vinod7780, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

vinod7780 (3 stories) (3 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-04-04)
[at] Sanjeev, If I say that I am a process control engineer/bootlegger... Are you going to do something to get me a job with an high opening
sanjeevgeorge (guest)
-2
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
hmmmm I never thought these Arab nations will have ghosts.

BTW, what do you do in Dubai?
ParrotPig104 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-20)
Do you think the pregnant wife was drowned? If that's the case it would explain the grabbing hands described by your wife.
sirocane (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-18)
Thank God you left! You did the right thing. Somebody could have gotten seriously hurt. 😢
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-18)
Wow! That was very scary. You did the right thing by leaving.
BlueZeeh (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-18)
Jeez, that was scary. But then again, most muslims have never seen a ghost before (besides me)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: