You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Haunted Villa 2

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Villa 2

 

This is another instance that happened in that haunted villa. After our mobile service, we were home at around 7:00 pm and the villa was closed all day. When we entered the living room, there was this strange sound, it sounded like it was coming from a computer or some sort of an electronic device, our boss thought it was coming from the microwave, yeah it was really coming from the microwave oven, but the oven was off. We just ignored it.

My friend asked me to accompany her to the laundry area, which is located at the back of the house. While she was doing her laundry we talking and sharing stories while she did her laundry when suddenly, we smelt something really bad. Like a smell of a goat. I was clueless, it was raining a little bit and the area is surrounded with tall trees.

My friend rushed going back inside the house and feeling scared. I followed her. When we were inside I asked her why she was so scared. She told me that she remembered one of her grandmother's stories that if you smell something like that (like what we smelled) there was a ghost or some scary entities in the vicinity.

While we were on our way to the living room, we felt something or someone walk past through us and we just looked at each other and rushed to join everyone upstairs.

More stories to come!

Other hauntings by marie2286

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, marie2286, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

horrordreamer08 (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-10)
i don't get the part of the story sort of... I mean the smell of a goat? It mustve been coming from the trees... 🤔
eris29 (6 stories) (37 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
Hi Surya! I have no idea how a goat smells like as well.

Marie2286, when you got there, was it raining?
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
hmmmmmm What does a goat smell like? As for a bad smell indicating there is a ghost around not necessarily.
marie2286 (4 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
maybe it was nature... But the smell wasn't there when we go there, we just smelt it suddenly...
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
well if there are worms around I know that when worms die they give of a horrible smell this story MAY have been nature.
eris29 (6 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
I just want to comment on the "smell" part because you mentioned that the house was surrounded by trees, it is possible that the odd smell was coming from the tress or from the wet soil since you mentioned that it was raining...

I can relate to this one because at the back of our house it was also surrounded by plants and trees as well and when it rains, there's an oddly smell...

I am not contradicting your story here, I believe in it. Just a little fact or theory to share. Thank you and godbless! 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: