You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: Scary Cat And My Angel

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Cat And My Angel

 

First of all I'd like to thank everyone who commented me in my last story. I did a bit of research on the house and guess what I found out, nothing other than the basic reports on the owners/ renters and the time in which the house was built (1889). But the strange thing is that the house was occupied from 1889 to 1908 but there was no information on the owners. As I said it was strange because every date after that had information about the owners.

Anyway really recently for the last week I have hardly had any sleep. I have being seeing strange human figures standing against the wall watching me. This is not unusual for me as a see at least one human figured shadow every night from around 8pm until around dawn. Lately I have witnessed a cat like figure running across the floor of the bedroom. Sometimes playing other times it looks like it is coming over to attack me. When I try to fall asleep it jumps at my feet and starts to bite and claw them. When I wake up and I have look on my feet there are no bite marks anyway.

Last night, and the night before it actually starting hissing at me, last night it got scared away due to my guardian angel. This time he spoke to me, something which freaked me out, because he has never spoken to me before. "Its ok, she won't hurt you anymore." he smiled and left.

His sound of his voice is hard to describe, but it had the most beautiful sound to it. I am scared to sleep in my room due to the cat. Even now I am not sure how I feel. I know he is here but there is also a lot of fear. I am seriously thinking about seeing a physic to try and help me.

Pleas tell me what you think.

Thank you

Other hauntings by Miss_laura

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Miss_laura, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-24)
Im not scared of it now. I still see it more often then my angel and I find it very comforting. The other day I swear my dog was playing with her?!
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
wow creepy but yet interesting story!
Maybe if I had a cat like that I wouldn't have to myther my mum for one!
Blondepagan (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-04)
Where you close to one of the cats you had previously? Maybe the cat has come back to watch over you. I have 2 cats and one of them loves to pounce on my feet while I'm sleeping. It's just one of his ways of saying he loves me 😁 Maybe the "she" that your angel was talking about was one of your "shadows" and he made her leave. I think that the cat is just there to help you. I really wouldn't be frightened of the cat.
SethOfTheRich (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-07)
Interesting that the cat would hiss then the guardian angel would show up. Someone has competition!
Do you think it's possible the cat was playing with you?
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
Cats Bite means Love Bite or give you some lanuage try to say like animals can't speak so that will tell you what it try to do is give you body lanuage. I have a cat of my own and yes I do call her cat from hell cause she is mean but she have another way to show she love me.
As for angel everybody have an angels in our life.
Angels, Damons, spirits and other stuff do exits.
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
No I have owned cats before but they have all been dead for over 5 year. I have 2 dogs but they stay ouside and our windows are screened so cats from the streets can't come in.
kuehnau (5 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
Do you actually have a cat in your house? Because if so, it is just your cat being stupid. I have had several cats in the past, and one of them used to love to play with my feed while I was sleeping. It would often bite or claw my toes when they were sticking out of the blankets.

Cats in general are weird and shouldn't be a foundation for proof of a paranormal experience. I used to have one that would sit in the corner, stare at a wall and wine constantly. Another one used to smack it's head on the wall all the time. Animals are weird creatures and sometimes what they do, doesn't make sense to us.
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
While I love the fact that you believe it is my mind playing tricks, I'm still not completly sure. Usually it is windy at night so sometimes it does move the shadows but sometimes it stays in hte same spot or it moves towards me. WHich in itself is strange, other shadows when they move, move acrosse the wall usually left to right. I have never seen the shadows become " monsters" even as a young girl I never believed in them.

Now you mentioned the cat being friendly, I do believe that. I saw it again last night or though it become more solid and followed me where the shadow was. Is that normal for a ghost to do? Walk in the shadows only?

I woke at 3 am this morning and it was sitting on my window cell looking at me (My bed is right against the window so he was close enough to touch). When I got up to go to the toilet he started hissing again but I noticed it wasn't at me.

When I started going to the door I become short of breath and very cold. (I thought it was my window but as I have a cold my mum has kept the windows shut). I couldn't move and I started to panic. I have only heard of such things and have never experienced it myself.

The cat, I swear ran towards me so fast he was a blur. When he reached Still short of breath, was able to move so I ran out of my room. (this is the reason I believe that is there to help).

Thinking maybe I was just tired I grabbed a drink of water and went to the toilet. When washing my hands I realised that I had left my younger sister alone asleep so I went back to the room. The cat was hissing at the end of my sisters bed. Not knowing what to do sat at the end of my bed.

Now I'm not sure if this has anything to do with this experience because my sister usually talks in her sleep but I swear to god she said " laura he will be back". What to people think please tell me.

Ps. Just then I heard the cat growl and 2 seconds later my screen went blank for 5 secomds. When the picture came back everything was on the screen. My computer has never done anything like that before. 😕
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
You see scary people in the dark, hmmmm for someone who is afraid of the dark, it would not be unusual for the mind to play tricks. Normal shadows become monsters, a slight draft in a room makes that shadow move, it becomes a someone or something in the room.

As for the cat, cats are know to bite toes, it is normal, they do not bite to leave marks are scratches, they are simply playing. You then go on to say the cat hissed at you, Cats usually hiss because they are either frightened or trying to scare someone off.

Your Guardian Angel, the cat hisses, so there is something the cat is not happy with, and then out of nowhere this angel of yours pops out who just happens to be a male. Strange. One obviously doesn't like the other, I myself would go with the cat.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: