You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: The Ghost In The Vent 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost In The Vent 2

 

Now, if you have heard my old ghost problem, you'll like this one.

Now, the T.V. Usually turns off and on when I'm ALONE. As you would guess, I hate that... I've got a new cat now, her name is Gidget. She's been crying out-loud in the middle of the night for reasons I don't know. My old cat died of kidney failure. I can see her walking through the house. She has protected me from my ghost right now.

When I'm awake late, alone, my ghost walks through the house - very loudly. It gets me really scared, scared stiff. Then I can't get to sleep. Just a while ago, I was lying down, trying to go to sleep, when I heard all of a sudden, an evil voice call my name. From that time on I had never left my mind blank before I go to sleep. (I've heard that if you have things on your mind, they can't contact you.)

When my friend and me went outside one night, we saw very creepy flashes of light - blue, ghostly lights. Then it hit me, my ghost was following me everywhere I go. So, now, I have a reason to be scared anywhere I'm at, at almost any time. And when I'm walking at night, I always hear footsteps behind me. I run as fast as I can, trying to escape! No good. I could still hear them. I turn around. I turn every which way to see if there's anyone or any THING behind me. Nothing. So, every time I walk at might, I'm very alert.

We cannot seem to contact it. But if you have any ideas, please post them in a comment.

Thank you.

Other hauntings by Sonicfreak

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sonicfreak, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-12)
We are all in a crazy a$$ hunted world. The battle goes on. Yes, it's that simple! Spiritual warfare every day & night. This is the devils planet, yes is is king of it, but I am so glad this is the closest I'll get to Hell. Evil & holy are all around. Something else is too. Sometimes there are no answers. But yes GHOSTS CAN HURT YOU! Demons will do ANYTHING to distract you from the Lord. Or what ever it is we should be doing to be healthy & happy & have love. They will show up as anyone or thing they want. They can suck you in & be cool at first & then physically harm you or others in the house & then you will start hurting your self even more. Ghosts can follow you. What kind of scared do you mean? I think there are a few to choose from, right? If it deeply disturbs you>scared. Across the spectrum to it just makes you a lil' uncomfortable. Or if you feel pure joy & release from it's presence. And I know there are people here on this site that can help you. If I don't stop now I won't lmao! Oh, but just remember to relax! Breath don't be afraid in your heart, hunny. Bless you & yours, much love.
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-12)
Dude, I do not doubt there's some paranormal stuff going down in your world - at least when this was written. But it also sounds like you are letting your imagination run a bit wild.
ilovearcher (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-15)
i used to have a dog named Gidget.:)

Try telling the spirit to go away.
It works for me.
ash_122 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
Hi sonicfreak!

A lot of what you're experiencing sounds a lot like what I'm going through. The spirit following won't let me sleep either, not sure why though. I moved house and it still followed me there.
Unfortunately I have no ideas. Everything I've tried hasn't worked for myself, might for you though. But if you're dealing with someone like I am they are pretty persistant. White lighting yourself/your house before bed sometimes helps.
I've heard voices say my name too, I've been woken up to someone on my chest saying "bobbie" in a funny throaty kinds voice. It's weird because that's my nickname, not my real name.

Please tell me how this all goes. Good luck!
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-14)
HI, it your sprit guide. Because I mean who let's would it been. Because I don't think ghost can follow you like that. But sprit guides can, well because they have to. Oh and if your scared of the ghost hurting you remmber this " GHOST CAN'T HURT YOU! "
GIRLIE
😁
gHosTmAgneT_03 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
...ur story is so nice... I can relate to it somehow but I don't know anything to help you... Sorry... Hope you'll stay safe... 😁
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
Sonic,
Have you tried cleansing your house? Try that. Before you go to bed at night picture yourself surrounded by a white light. Picture it as the white light of the holy spirit. That helps me a lot. Do you sleep with a night light? I do. I'm 25 and still sleep with one and I'm not ashamed of it. It seems to keep my "visitors" at bay.

Have you tried telling this spirit that it is not welcome in your home and to go to the light and/or God? Try that too. I know it's hard to get your voice working when you are scared stiff but it might help you. Sometimes they don't realize that they are dead.
Good luck and keep us posted!
❤ raingrl01
Sonicfreak (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
Thanks for your helpful comments. 😁 But this ghost, oh boy, it stops doing things for about a month and then right off the bat starts doing the scarriest things to me... I'm actually not sure exactly what to do right now. 😕
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
GhostVent--The activity definitely has picked up, perhaps because it knows you're sensitive to it. Are you sure the voice was evil and not just creepy? (The transmission of voices from the other side to this is usually distorted--the effort I'd guess--as you can hear on any of EVP Researchers numerous examples. Check out his audio clips through his Profile page.) If the rainbow you and your bud caught on camera was its first appearance, it doesn't seem the "form" an evil entity would take.
I would strongly suggest you keep notes on a paper or your calendar the what and whens of every experience. And maybe ask neighbors who lived in the house before you. You might get a bead on what's happening, and thus could manage it better for your peace of mind.
Verleus (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
it seems you have an intelligent ghost here and also what looks an evil entity... If not evil, it is certainly a poltergiest... So I would try to get rid of it as soon as possibe, if I were you... So why don't you call an exorcist or priest?
Hope you stay safe. Verleus 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: