You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Evil House

Real Ghost Stories

The Evil House

 

Okay it all started when I was 12 Years old and my mom bought this house. It was a nice home and did not look haunted but it is haunted.

The only people living in the house were me, my brother who is 18, and my mom and uncle. So we all got settled in. The first few nights nothing went wrong. But everything was going to get bad.

The first thing that happened was when my mom asked me where her brush was. I told her that I did not mess with her things and had no idea where it was. My mom found it in a particular spot in the guest room. But for some reason the brush kept disappearing only to be found in the same spot in the guest room.

One thing that would always happen is I would hear someone talking. It will only happen when I'm alone in the house. Everyone has said they too have heard someone talking when they are alone too. The one thing that I hated most was when my dogs went missing. They would always go missing. The gate would always be opened and no one could open it from the outside. But we were always lucky they didn't wonder off to fare.

There was the finger nail polish problem. My mom went into her room finding finger nail polish all over her bed. She was MAD. She didn't blame anyone in the house because she hid that kind of stuff were no body could find it. Well Bye Bye Sheets.

The next thing was when my mom was at her house alone. She was in her room doing something. She told everybody that she felt very cold and felt someone watching her. She knew it was the ghost. She told it to go to the other side and it never come back. She said that all of her paper Flew off her desk and onto the floor.

Well I tell you more about this house later Bye

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Togetic, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

LAB (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
😭 I don't know I could never of lasted in a house like that! I would of ran off like a girl 😭
Erickson (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-15)
A friend of mine lived in a house once that we both believed was very much haunted. Many unexplainable and weird things would happen. Most of the time it was just an uneasy feeling when you were by yourself or in a part of the house where no one was. For the most part nothing really bad ever happened. Seemed to be nothing more than harmless tricks. Things disappearing and re-appearing in other places a few days later. Sounds comming from parts of the house where no one was or even where you couldn't get to because of a wall or other things. The only real damage you ever seemed to have was the nail polish and that was more of a financial damage than anything since you had to buy new sheets. I wouldn't find this anything to be afraid of, just kind of annoying for the most part.
iDObelieve (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-14)
Glad you did move, I couldn't take it either if I lived there, hope your new or present place is good. 😊
Togetic (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
Thank You. We moved bacause my mom couldn't take it anymore. She hated that house.
Verleus (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
well,this seems like a harmless entity to me... But it could also be a poltergiest. No need to worry too much if you have moved
Do post more about the house! 🤔
Togetic (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
sorry I ment to never come back. My brother isn't that kind of person to do that kind of things. My dogs couldn't get out of the back yard, the wooden fence is to high for them
Togetic (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
No we don't live their no more. We moved out three years ago. Thanks for reading my story.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
hmm
Was your brother 18 at the time? Or is he now 18? I'm asking because he may have been up to some mischief with the whole brush thing.
"They would always go missing. The gate would always be opened and no one could open it from the outside. But we were always lucky they didn't wonder off to fare"- They didn't get far which is a relief. Is it possible they may have jumped the fence? Or the gate not locked properly?
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
I am anticipating your next story. It sounds interesting. So your mom told the ghost to go to the other side and it went? That's what I got from the story. That would be great if that happened. Does your mom still live in that house? Does she still have problems? Keep us posted. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: