You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Fingers Of A Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

The Fingers Of A Ghost

 

I have a really hard time sleeping after my dad goes to bed. I don't know why, but I feel so much safer when he stays up and watches TV, then when he goes to bed and leaves me up by myself. I was feeling really uneasy that night and went to bed before him. I fell asleep almost instantly, but something about falling asleep so quickly didn't feel right, I usually lay in bed for quite some time before actually going to sleep. That night however was different.

I remember dreaming that people were dancing in my room and I woke up to investigate because the dream felt so real. To my surprise I saw silvery lights dancing upon my wall and near my closet. I watched them curiously until they transformed into wisp like people.

There were three of them dancing; two were most likely lovers because they were dancing with one another. The other one however was not dancing but investigating me. He was close to me (I am not to sure but I just felt like it was a male) so close that he was almost touching me, he extended his hand and held it up and wiggled his fingers.

Even though he had no face or lower body, he had opposable thumbs and four long fingers. I raised my hand too and touched the silver hand that was extended to me. Our palms touched and just as my fingers were about to intertwine with his fingers, he disappeared and my fingers intertwined with the fingers from my right hand.

I had to collect my bearings; I looked around the room, both my hands still clasped together and there was nothing. I was sitting up right in my bed, with my arms extended in front of my chest and my hands clasped together.

The strangest thing about this happening is that the whole time the spirits were in my room I felt more safe than I have in my entire life. Even when I touched the spirits hand, I could feel every detail of his fingers and palm. It was like I was touching a live person, flesh, bone and all.

When he disappeared though and I found out my fingers were only touching my own fingers a feeling of immense loss washed over me, as if I had just lost someone incredibly important to me. To this day I can still remember the feeling that I had when the spirits were there, and how disappointed I was when they left.

It was a very creepy experience and I have no explanations as to what it could have been, perhaps just a dream? Or maybe the spirits in my room meant much more? What do you guys think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Yukari, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

CutishIvy (47 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
it might be a guardian as Galvon metion.

But in the other part, is there someone in your life that you really do miss.

Or maybe you're longing for protection, like when your dad was still awake and you feel so safe to go to sleep.
galvon (142 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-19)
no problem yukari.:) glad I could help if you need further help or someone who can help you search contact me k?
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-18)
very interesting story! Thank you very much for sharing your really cool story!
Yukari (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-18)
My house is very new, the inhabitants who used to live there are alive and well. However I could some research into the land. Thanks Galvon!
galvon (142 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-18)
might have been your gaurdian/angel. Or whatever people want to call it and wants to give you the feeling your save evreynight and never have to worry because his hand is there. To protect you.
The other 2 ghosts... Might have been 2 lovers who lived there before you. And they might just wanted to cheer you up.

Try to get some information about the ground/area/house.
And if there are oujai board users in the area

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: