You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Scary Fingers at 3:00am

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Fingers at 3:00am

 

When I was young, about 11-12 years old, I had just moved into a new house. The first night we spent the night, I had to sleep on the couch because my bed was not in my new room, yet. I was laying there on the couch, trying to get some sleep, but I couldn't, so I got up and got some water. I looked at the clock and it showed 3:00 am. When I laid back down, I felt something run up my back like fingers. I looked back and there was nothing there. At first I thought it was just a spider until I felt it again. This time it was on my arm. I screamed and ran into my mom's room. For the next month or so, I kept feeling the fingers on my back and arm at exactly 3:00 am. Then one night, instead of touching me, something bit me really hard and I started bleeding like crazy.

We moved away after that happened. Just recently I have been back to that house. I went inside and it felt so weird being back there. When I fell asleep that night, I felt something like fingers rub against my back and then my arm. I looked at the clock and it was exactly 3:00 am. It has been two weeks and I am scared to death.

Please, if you know why this is happening, tell me.

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

xParanormancyx (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-02)
Well, this is all happening around 3:00 AM, known as 'The Witching Hour'. There's an old folk tale behind it, one I cannot remember at the time, but at 3:00 AM most demons and other entities come from whereever and seek whatever they want. I believe you have been touched by an angry spirit or a demonic presence. I suggest that you try to banish the spirit to the depths of Hell or wherever it came from. If it's stil touching you or more after you try this, I would then get a house cleansing by a priest. Thank you for sharing this post with us!
~Victoria
spica (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
Well, aside of your story, I freaked out then. So, well one thing would be doing that. It was, maybe the former owner of the house died and haunts the walls of the house. And I tell you, don't ever go back at that house again... So, thank you for sharing that story and I freaked out and got scared so, GOD BLESS and HAVE A NICE DAY!
hayley308 (9 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-01)
Not sure, but like unaturalfreakyobject said, it considered demon hour for many reasons. Some say its to with jesus but after some people did some tests,it'ds to do with deaths. Around 2-5am your body's immune system is weaker. So say you had a car accident you might survive after that, but around 2-6am because you bodies immune system is weaker you more vunerable, and likely to pass away. 😊
unaturalfreakyobject (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-20)
I'm not sure about the fingers, but three AM is demon hour. It's usually when ghosts come out, something to do with Jesus coming back to life at three PM.
Hexotericka (6 stories) (45 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
The dogs in our neighborhood go absolutely crazy at exactly 3:00am. They bark, howl and snarl for usually up to 15 minutes, then go completely quiet again.
I guess most of us have gotten quite used to it by now, but I can't help but wonder what significance 3:00am has?
MiKal (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
I have been having problems at 3:00am for a while now... I just had this dream, that my sister was scared and wanted me to lay down with her and all of a sudden something landed on the bed... It was invisible but my sister screamed for me to grab it! So I did and I wrestled with it and then woke up. I could feel something in the room with me, its like I took it right out of the dream. It seems this isn't going away now... During the hour of 3:00am crazy things like this happen to me too.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-12)
Hi Bobs lover,
I have not seen your response to any of these comments, but I am wondering what the bites may have looked like and if you had the foresight to document them in photography?
Thank you.
bam_218 (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-12)
what's weird is that 3 am is considered to be the "witching hour". If I were you, I WOULD NOT go back... Ever!
UniHoudini (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-31)
you should never go back to that house again. Repeat. Never go back. You tell that spirit to go away and leave you alone. Be firm with it. If that doesn't work, seek help from a psychic as they can help deal with your situation and will understand it better than you. Its very likely that if you don't go back into that house that the spirit won't bother you again.
Darkangel101 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
Well there is harrasing ghosts you know and maybe its just addicted to you and sometimes their spirits do that every night at a certain not aware of what's around them. 😊
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-12)
Hi to you, Bobs lover. I have no idea why this is happening to you, it sounds scary though. Had anything happened to anyone else in your family? Have you had any experiences since? I'm also wondering how long it was between the time you lived there and the time you visited. When you felt the fingers, after the return to the house, were you still in the house or elsewhere? Your story leaves me with a lot of questions but it was interesting.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-13)
Hello Gillo, This is in response to your comment which seems directed to me, so I shall take this opportunity to answer it. As always my comment is my opinion and you are free to take some, all or none. So here goes, my feeling is... The devil (if you believe in the devil) can come at any hour, night or day and in any form. As for 3AM, anytime when one can experience quiet and the freeing of one's stress and mind's chatter is a good time for the other side to come through, be it good or not so good. It is also a good time to quiet our minds and let our imagination get away from us, but it's always up to us to choose what we do and who we allow into our space at any hour of the day and/or night. Many of us are too busy in our daily lives and often do not observe that things happen to us at 3PM. So step back, be quiet, listen and observe. Don't forget to always be an open skeptic, ask questions, do your research and look for answers logically and intuitively. Paranormally yours, Athena
gillo (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-12)
Hi Athena, I'm not 100% sure if this is true but I was telling a girl that I no about my experence and the first thing she said to me was "did it happen at 3am". She's realy into all this stuff and reads lots of books about these kind of things. She said to me that 3am is the devils hour and it's very bad. I don't know how true this is and hope not to scare you. If it was me I'd look into it.

Gillo
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-03-07)
Thanks Athena for your kind words, actually, you may have replied to comments that were deleted for being abusive, it happens at times. And yes, here at yourghoststories.com, we pride ourselves in having ghost writers ;) (If you know what I mean...). Actually, the only article writer on this site is Anne, creator of astralvoyage.com:

http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=2
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-07)
Pardon me, I did not mean to post my previous comment in this section nor do I wish to offend anyone in regards to this story and/or comments. I just saw a comment to the left hand side that did not mean well to anyone here. Thus, I posted in the wrong section, but feel it applies to all readers too. I do appreciate this site and Martin. Thank you Martin and all his guest ghost writers and readers. :) Love, Athena
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-07)
Please read the rules, respect this space and as well as others here, regardless of your differences in opinion. Be grateful to Martin for this space. Thank you very much Martin for this space and for your labors of love. With Much Appreciation, Athena
jj (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-07)
Did someone die there when you moved in?Just saying cause something happned to me too I heared a rocking chair moving . Then,i heared a wishper in my ear.
ghost non-believer (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-02-24)
dude... they're called MICE... that's what happened with my friend... they thought it was a "spirit" or something, but they found out it was mice... also, she was bit by one at night, too. what a dumb story.
Louise (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-24)
heres my story, it happened when I was in year 6,
i was coming home from primary school, with my mom and dad and my brothers, my dad was behind me my mom in front with my brothers... I was minding my own business when I felt someone poke me on my left shoulder! I turned thinking it was my dad and said "did you just poke me?" he said no, and said the gap between us was to big and it was.. I began to creep out. I still belive that it wasnt my dad my dad would never lie to me.
im still creeped out and now I'm in year 8 I hope he/she would do it again so I can confirm if I belive!
andy (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-24)
omg. I felt the fingers 2, they were pointy tho. it was poeking my back. and some how reached behind me and felt it back. I dont what it is man.
anonymous (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-22)
Hello,I think it's possible your doing this and don't know it! When you're tired the brain can play tricks on you or to anyone!I do know that sometimes,second hand furniture can be actually haunted by the previous owners.Try and find out if the chesterfied is second hand. I know that sounds strange but,I read stories on that before.If, It's not second hand,you are causing this to happen.You may have some kind of abitity and not realise it.Bye.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: