You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Darkness

Real Ghost Stories

Darkness

 

In my previous story I mentioned that I have some dreams where I'm not completely sure if it actually was dream. Here is another experience.

Going back 4 or so years ago around the time I have my hair pulling incident see my previous story for that. I remember another time where I remember waking and looking around in my bed room. It was extremely dark except for some reason I could make out the purple on my bed quilt. I could feel a very menacing presence in my room. The room felt so heavy like a black and very dense mass was near my bed room door as if it was waiting for me to wake, I remember feeling really panicked and then it struck.

It was trying to attack me and it was by then on my bed and was trying to shred at my quilt to get me. I could feel its hate and anger, I couldn't scream and when I tried calling out to my mum who's bedroom is next to mine, the loudest I could utter was a whisper. It was taking all my strength it was making itself stronger with my fear feeding it.

I grabbed a glass on my bedside table and threw it at my wall causing a loud bang and then I remember everything stopping, the heaviness gone just like I clicked my fingers and snap it was finished.

The next thing I remember is waking the next morning, I got out of bed and my limbs ached like I did a 4 hour workout, the bedroom felt normal except for a little hint of something. I couldn't stop thinking about what it felt like a dream but so real and I really don't know what happened.

I asked my mum why she didn't come to my room and she said she didn't hear anything. It was a really weird and scary experience, I haven't had anything like that since and I pray I don't have another!

Other hauntings by mzih8u

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mzih8u, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

laniparis (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
That would freak me out something cronic

I also have quite vivid dreams sometimes and others that I don't even remember as soon as I wake up...

Laniparis
mzih8u (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
This happened a few years ago, I should have mentioned that. I have no idea what it was, I wasn't a nice feeling at all, I could feel all of its anger and hate. I was terrified.
Preacher1, most of the family on my mums side have dreams and experiences so I'm not overly concerned if it was to become frequent I would definatly be seeing the doc.
Thankyou for all your comments.
God Bless ❤
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
Why don't you try parying without speaking the words out loud. Pray in your mind. We can all do that.

On another note, I am glad nothing has happened sice, maybe it might have something to do with the fact that you have written about what you have been going through.

All the best. Hope things stay smooth for you.
preacher1 (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
Just a thought, you might want to explain to your Dr. About having night terrors and ask for a sleep study.
CutishIvy (47 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
it happens to me a lot.
Do you think its something related to sleep paralysis? Or something really evil attack? Cause I experiece both before and still experiencing it upto now.

Im not into prayers a lot, but one time it happen and in my case it was a woman who tries to be demonic. I tried to pray, but I can't finish a single prayer, you know the "oh father who is in heaven" she tries to make me stop in the middle and holds my jaw so hard and as I tried to recite it through my head she holds my mind to stop reciting the prayer and I just can't think of any. Even the next line of the prayer, which I heartfully memories. Weird but I don't know yet the real reason for her to do that.

Anyway, I'm so glad that ever since that event nothing else happens.

Have a faithful life ahead.
galvon (142 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-19)
might have been a demonic beast. Or a demon who letted himself seem fearfull and its good you pray now

I am a believer to but I believe in allt he gods. Of the world

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: