You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: What Or Who Could It Have Been?

Real Ghost Stories

What Or Who Could It Have Been?

 

I have never really told anyone this as it's pretty strange so I will try and recount what happened to me as best as I can.

I have always had pretty vivid dreams but I will go through a stage where I won't dream or do not remember them but then back through a stage when I will constantly have strange dreams and vivid dreams, as in some instances things I dream will happen, and in my dreams I can taste smell feel and everything else as if I was awake.

So anyways here is my experience...

I went to bed and feel asleep pretty quickly I remember waking in the middle of the night with the feeling of my hair being pulled.

I remember fumbling around my pillow to see if I had maybe pulled my hair as it was quite long or I thought my hair elastic might had snagged onto something on my bed head as I had bars on it but I remembered I hadn't tied my hair back and couldn't find no evidence of hair or elastics so I fell back asleep a little confused.

About a week later I was sitting with a friend and I had my hair down. My friend asked me what happened to my hair. I asked her what she was talking about and she said I had a bald spot and directed my hand to where I had a patch about 3cms round of missing hair. It was practically bald as if someone had plucked out each hair individually with a set of tweezers.

I thought to myself perhaps it could be alopecia as clumps of hair fall out in that manner as I know someone who suffers from it, but then it dawned on me, I remembered the night I felt the pull on my sleep but then realised that I had never seen any clumps of hair, I would certainly remember and notice that much hair falling out!

The hair couldn't have fallen out bit by bit gradually as the hair would have started growing back at different lengths right?

I never found the hair and my hair grew back completely normal except I looked like a chicken for a few months until it was long enough to pin back. What could it have been, anyone else have something similar happen to them?

Other hauntings by mzih8u

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mzih8u, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

laniparis (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
Wow, that's incredible

And spooky

Thanks for sharing your story with us all I loved hearing it

Laniparis
mzih8u (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
So I couldn't post my other story, it wasn't accepted my surya. Sorry raingrl01.
mzih8u (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-28)
thanks for your comments guys, but I'm not really sure if I was sleeping or in fact awake, its kind of creepy somthing like that could really happen though.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-26)
When dreaming gets this lucid maybe it's not the remains of the day but more? Astral projection? Possibly. Departed loved ones paying a visit through the dream state? More than likely. Unless you are having these experiences other than in repose (sleeping) then I would have to take a raincheck on the astral projection theory. If you have found this happening when just in a relaxed state and not sleepy then we can start talking astral projecting.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-25)
That a good story, I did had a hair pulling in my sleep before and found out that was my ghost cat Serious.
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-24)
Hey this is kind of complex but I'll try explaining it. Your body is made up of cells, your brain up of neurons likewise your unconscious mind is made up of psychons. Ghosts are the psychons of a person that revolve around a place and take his/her appearance. This does not necessarily happen when your dead it can also happen when your in a unconscious or semiconscious stage like your sleep or in a coma. You are being transported to your dreams and when you come back physical injuries that happen leave wounds behind. One suggestion would be that you try recalling the dreams you had, if you find some similarity in them, that's the key. Any help you need from my side let me know. Take Care.
mzih8u (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
hi raingrl01,
Yeah I have had other experiences with dreams few pleasant more often not so pleasant.
I understand what you mean I have the same thing with dreams but I haven't had dead relatives visit which I prefer. I have just written another experience I'm about to post it so you will be able to read it.
Thanks for the comment.
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
You talk like other things have happened to you while you are dreaming because you wake up and are not even sure if it was a dream. I was just wondering what else has happened? I too have dreams that seem real and sometimes I have to really think about if I did what I dreamed about. My deceased family members often visit me in my dreams and when I wake up I can literally smell them on me. Or if we ate or drank anything in my dream, I can still taste it. I think it is astral projection, my spirit leaving my body while I'm asleep and visiting them. I hope so because that means that I can still talk to them, hug them, and have fun with them. Good luck. ❤
mzih8u (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
3njOy - I definately have to say I'm confused. I still don't know if I was even awake when it happened, the problem is with some of my dreams I will wake up and wonder if it really was a dream. Very confusing stuff and considering I couldn't find hair creeps me out! I told my mother and I overheard her whispering with my aunties that they thought it could have been a curse but I just don't know! 😕
damcdanel86 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
Don't attempt to adjust your computer screens you have just entered The Twilight Zone. 😁
3nj0y (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-22)
Talk about Unexplained Mysteries! 😨...I am terribly sorry that I have nothing else to contribute, Other than I am also completely perplexed by your experience 😐.

Best of luck, 3nj0y.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: