You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Darkness Never Sleeps

Real Ghost Stories

Darkness Never Sleeps

 

I have been a medium for what I believe my whole life. I have had tons of things happen to me but this is the most interesting story. It happened to me a week ago.

My child sleeps with me and has been telling me that there is a old lady angel that gives him old marbles, in fact I have seen him talking to her through the bay window in my kitchen and I found out history on the house and there was a lady that lived there and died there from old age. I have been bombarded by her hints of still being there. Playing cards that keep showing up and and the marbles given to my son that by the way is only 3. To cut this short she is not the only one there: Daniel, Pete and a few more that give me no trouble at all... But the one that is the the worst is the one that comes to me at night.

It was very black and had a greeenish glow no feet no hands just an outline and it made no sound. When the lights go out it would not come in the room it just floated and I am a southern baptist and I pray and am a strong believer in GOD! I prayed that it would go away. 3 nights went by and no sleep for me! I decided to talk to my mom that is also a strong believer also in GOD and she and I prayed and blessed some oil and said a prayer that God would be the only spirit in my home. We prayed over every opening in my home and she prayed on the land as well.

I believe that it was a demon that was trying to get to me because I got real close to God real fast. I have not seen it since we prayed but I am still seeing the others. Any comments? Help!

Other hauntings by ada

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Mississippi

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ada, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

YoungBee (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-06)
Good thing that the evil spirit left. If you ask for only God to be in your home, but you still see the others, than they not there to harm you or your child. The lady giving your child the marbles might be protecting or just watching over him and God might left her to do as she been doing (which is not harming your child.) And there would be no need to worry, of course unless they become threatening in some way later on to you or your child.
ada (4 stories) (44 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-13)
Oh... See I have been seeing stuff since I was lil'. I am just now working with it. I am glad that so many people have been so kind. I was thinking that it was going to be a lot of downing me. Thank you for the insight. Haha (insight) that is a awesome word!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-13)
ada,

An EMPATH is someone who 'picks up' on the emotions of others. It could mean you simply 'understand' where a person is coming from all the way to experiencing the emotions of another person... Or perhaps one 'picks up on' the emotions 'trapped' in a particular area.

The dictionary says this about it...

Empathy: 1) the ability to identify with and understand somebody else's feelings or difficulties. 2) the transfer of somebody's own feelings and emotions to an object such as a painting.

Hope this helps.

Respectfully,

Rook
sunbeam90 (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-13)
I'm so glad the demon (or other evil entity) hasn't bothered you again. As far as the other ghosts go: be happy that they're there. They are definately good spirits. Especially the old lady seems to serve as some kind of protector to this house. But given that fact that there are so many spirits present: Could it be that somewhere in your house there is a vortex? That is a place where spirits (and demons, too, unfortunately) enter and leave this world.
ada (4 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
What is a empath a person that draws what they see? I do that too...
Explosion123 (2 stories) (21 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
It was a spirit, not an angel.
He's just mistaken.
And...well, keep praying I guess so that demon doesn't come attack you again...
This is all I have to say.
Moen (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
I appreciate your courage. Read psalms 121, 91 before you go to bed. Ask your pastor to come and bless your home. It solves.
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
it is important to keep up the prayers of protection. Think of it like locking your house every night.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
Your a Christian... With strong faith, two very admirable things and each can go a very long way to helping you Shield and Protect your home and Family against unwanted contact by all types of Spirits / Entities I'm about to ask / point out something and I do not mean to scare you by doing so... Here I go...

You said (quoted so there is no misunderstanding)

"...I decided to talk to my mom that is also a strong believer also in GOD and she and I prayed and blessed some oil and said a prayer that God would be the only spirit in my home. We prayed over every opening in my home and she prayed on the land as well.

I believe that it was a demon that was trying to get to me because I got real close to God real fast. That God would be the only spirit in my home."

This is a very effective method for banishing 'evil / negative' spirits from your home. Now, here's the tricky part... You stated you prayed over every single part of the home and your mother prayed over your property... All well and good... You both asked specifically for one thing, that being this...

"that God would be the only spirit in my home."

But you state, right at the end...

"I have not seen it since we prayed but I am still seeing the others."

Please, Please, Please repeat what you have done... While the ones you still sense may be benevolent the fact that they are still there after a very Faithful and Specific Prayer from yourself and your Mother shows that there is still some way that spirits are able to either enter or remain in your home.

In addition to what you have done, please try this as well... I use it for my Home and Family and others here on site have as well...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

I will keep you in my prayers and please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Please keep us updated as well.

Respectfully,

Rook
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-06-09)
Thank you for sharing. If you are a medium you may always see the others. As for the dark one, I'm glad it has left you alone, you don't mention how it made you feel (other than frightened) but I suspect you have your reasons for feeling it was evil. I'm an empath so feelings play a large role in how I react to the paranormal. I can't help you in anyway except offer my support. My experiences are sporadic at best, few and far between so I can only say I understand and hope you can read and get enough information about your gift so you are not so troubled by it. Being close to God is a blessing, having one of his gifts such as this is also one if you know how to use it and are not afraid of it. Best wishes to you!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: