You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The White Entity

Real Ghost Stories

The White Entity

 

This is a story of the night my great grandmothers step granddaughter took her own life. Her name was Kelly; she worshiped satin and overdosed on pills to die.

The night we heard of the misfortunate event, we all gathered at my grandmother's home. There was an almost unbearable feeling of dread as soon as you entered the old house. Almost as if there was an evil spirit there.

As we all sat at the long, rectangular dining room table, the overwhelming feeling of being watched came over me. I thought nothing of it and continued to comfort Kelly's grieving mother.

A short period of time went by and for some strange reason, my attentions was drawn to the crystal chandelier that hung from the ceiling. I noticed the lights were flickering. I seemed to be the only one to notice that. Also I saw the hanging fixture begin to swing back and forth. Again, I was the only one. I was becoming very nervous. I continued to focus on the swinging lights when suddenly; I saw what it looked like a white cloud of smoke circle. And just as soon as it came, it vanished. That really frightened me but what scared me even more was the fact that I was the only one to experience what happened.

Other hauntings by jordash95

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jordash95, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-07)
She means kelly worship satan, That is Awfully people who do that won't get to heaven.
jordash95 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-06)
im sorry for misspelling "satan" I made a mistake. Please don't make rude or sarcastic remarks about it. Thank you
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-06)
Satan* is the correct spelling.

I'm on the fence about this one. With a death (especially sucicde) there is always a heavy/gloom/sadness/not-quite-right feeling hanging over friends and family. The light fixture incident could have been nothing.

Then again it could have been something more
ParanormalReality (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
Lol, not in satin 'fabric'. The experience is talking about 'Satin'... The evil lord, or whatever you call him.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
LynnAsh, maybe she was really into fashion and became fanatical about silky soft fabrics 😉
LynnAsh (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
She worshipped satin? Wow, how can someone worship satin? Its a fabric.
SpiritMagnet (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
Was everyone just not paying attention to it? Were they busy talking amongst themselves? I don't know how large this chandelier was, but it seems to me that if it was the main source of light someone else should have noticed. I can understand why you were unnerved, I would have been too! 😊
KatieChan (3 stories) (63 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
That's an interesting story you have there. Thank you for sharing your story! Good luck to you and God Bless! ❤ KatieChan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: