You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: An Evil Voice Mimicking My Daughter

Real Ghost Stories

An Evil Voice Mimicking My Daughter

 

I am used to seeing ghosts, (at night and during the day) and I am used to dreaming lucid dreams that come true. But I have never experienced an evil being until a few years ago.

I have a vacation home in Florida. Two years ago my 3 year old was on a hot chocolate kick. Every night before bed she would ask me to make her some hot chocolate. One night I awoke to a voice speaking in my ear, "Mommy, can I have some hot chocolate?" it was my daughter's voice, but yet it was not. It was mimicking my daughter in a sick and evil way. I opened my eyes and looked over to my daughter who was next to me and she was sound asleep.

Last year, I was sleeping and felt someone holding down my shoulders very hard. I opened my eyes (I sleep with the TV on) and I saw a black mass flying around the room. Almost like 10, 000 bugs all grouped together to form a big mass of darkness. I have seen and heard many strange things in my life, (too many to write here) but this was the first time that I can actually say that it was pure evil.

For those of you who experience things that you don't like or want, here is my trick and it always works. I am not the most religious person by any stretch, but I say the Our Father and Hail Mary and they always seem to stop. At least for the rest of the night. My husband taught me that, he does not have gift or curse (whichever way you wish to view it) that I have but he is very understanding.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mom2004, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TheFinalGhostHunter (5 posts)
-4
2 years ago (2022-08-25)
Hypnapompic hallucinations, sleep paralysis and suggestibility. Highly credulous!
xParanormancyx (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-02)
OMG! OMG! OMG! I know this, I know this, I know this! D. E. M. O. N. S. Are frequently know to mock children and diguise themselves as a child to lure their prey into a deep evil trap. You were in the presence of one of Satan's helpers. That's mega creepy!
Anjoubelle (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-12)
wow...that's really freaky. My mum always believes that ghosts or entities like to be around little ones as they are generally more susceptible and more open to seeing these beings. Some ghosts like to be seen or heard, most are friendly apparently but unfortunately there are the rare ones who are not only evil in life but in the afterlife as well. Count yourself lucky for getting your family out in time, that thing could have done much worst things... Since it was mimicking your little girl I can only imagine that it was interested in scaring you and your family. Your daughter could have been at risk, but you did a good thing, reciting the lord's prayer. I am not christian but a hindu, we have similar prayers which has worked for us.
neugai (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Its been almost 45 years ago, but in my family home we experienced the same black mass and it haunted us until the day I left. The only thing that kept it away was, like you, saying the lords prayer.
Blackrose13 (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-29)
That is scary! I really hope that whatever it is leaves you alone! Good luck!
mom2004 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-29)
i love to hear from all of you. It comforts me in a way that I can't explain. But, I know that I actually heard someone in my ear and that I was fully awake when I saw the black mass flying above my bed. If you could have heard it you woukd understand. It was my daughter's voice but it was not. It was like it was making fun of her. And not in a good way, right in my ear. You should all know that I have had a lifetime of seeing ghosts and hearing things. I know it sounds nuts. But I'll explain. I knew that my father was going to die 2 weeks before he did. I had a very vivid dream of it. I knew that my sister was going to die 1 month before she did. And I told her 3 days before she died at 29. She was my best friend. But it's not all bad, I knew that I was pregnant with my first girl before it would show up on a test. Because someone told me that I was. I told my childhood friend about the voice and we waited 2 weeks for the day that I was to get my period and she brought a test that day and it was positive. I dreamed of a man that I knew having heart attack and told him 3 days before he died. And I saw him 2 days later (wide awake, during the day) he was see through but yet he had a silver or shining glow. But it was his outline includig his glasses. I have been touched, poked, and spoken to in my sleep. But I know that I have never seen anything like what I saw or heard in that house. I don't know why I have this. And I don't know why other people don't. I do know that it is not my imagination or some sleep disorder. I wish it was.
s8terbaby182 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
Something like that happened to me before,
The black mass thing, and it happened late at night and I felt someone on top of me, and I started praying and then I seen a black mass thing floating, it really freaked me out... I wonder what it was...
Kisho (2 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
Mom2004 - Look up Sleep Paralysis. There's an entire section for it on this site. It happens to men and women of all ages, and what happens is while you're sleeping, your mind wakes up before your body does, and so your senses play tricks on you. You feel held down and unable to move because your body's still asleep, and most people also see strange shadows or movement in the room with them that go away as their body wakes up.

As for the hearing your daughter's voice thing. It could well have been your daughter talking in her sleep, or a bit of your dream that sounded distorted as you woke up.

Not saying that there's no way it could be spirits, just that there's a distinct possibility it's not.
robertar (223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
i once read an account by a lady who had a spirit that would attack their child. If they would pray for the child then nothing would happen. But any night they forgot the thing might again attack the child.

Please pray for your child. Every day.
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-20)
mom2004,
Believe me this does not just happen to women! 😢 I had the exact same thing happen to me. I would hear terms of endearment from my family changed and distorted in a jealous or deviant way later in the day or following them saying it. I have also been held down by a force, while I was awake talking to my girlfriend, whose large shadow floated above me and reminded me of heat radiating off a hot metal surface or snakes crawling over each other. 😨 I totally related to your story and am so glad you shared it, thanks! Stay strong, Aloha - 4d ❤
old_ky_home1047 (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-18)
wow this is scary! I hope you guys moved or got an excorsist or something. Sometimes this happens to me... But I can't move or talk or anything (thats what happens when I get really scared): I know it sounds wimpy but... Yeah lol)

❤ old_ky_home!
mom2004 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
in response to tonith... I've been told (dont know if it is true, but) that demons mimick people that you love and trust and that they play on your fears. And yes you are right, the prey on the weak. I am not weak, in mind, spiritualy or even physically. I am not someone who they can play with. In the same vacation home, I experienecd a very vivid dream that my husband was shot in the head. I woke up at 4:00am crying and called him. This is thier m.o. They do this on purpose to instill fear. But I am stronger than they are. And in response to tarz... I have been told that these entities are called night hags. It only happens to women, they are held down for long periods of time. Tell your sister to look up the bio channel and listen to the girl with the nose ring. She went through hell for years. Also, google night hags. I believe that this thing is what is hanging aroung my florida house. I hope that she benefits from what I just told you. Good luck!
Tarz (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
wow, a similar thing happened to my sister a while back only the being wasn't visible at the time. I could feel it before the attack and other people had seen a dark figure in our house on several occasions before, but she was basically attacked by something that really didn't like it when she said, "blood of christ" on the advice of a religious friend of hers... (my sister is not religious.
The attach went for about half an hour and she was basically being held down and choked so she couldn't talk. Your story reminded me of that.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-15)
I'm not sure what pure evil is but I have always thought of it as something without any humanity. I don't know about elementals/demons or beings that were never human but seem inherently evil by origin. From much I have read (no experience here) all hauntings are human but just like there are good and bad people in life the same continues after death. It may know that you can sense it /hear it and that may be it's draw for attention from you. I think you already know how to handle it but I'm sure you are concerned for your child. From what I've read these beings feed on fear and retreat when none is given.
mom2004 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-15)
thanks for the comments. No, I would never tell my daughter about this and yes we do have the virgin mary statues in the house. And it is funny that you mention it, I do tell them to get out of my house and that they are not allowed in. But that was really weird. Don't want to see what happens next winter when I go to florida!
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-15)
wow. This _is_ really scary if I were you I wouldn't really tell our daughter what is going on, because it might scare her. If you are really religious, I would put crosses, prayer cards, holy water, etc everywhere and every night try and tell the "ghost" to stay away. I hope you and your family stay safe. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: