You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: I Only Wanna Be A Part Of The Family

Real Ghost Stories

I Only Wanna Be A Part Of The Family

 

When I was 13 years old my mom had a miscarriage in our half bathroom. We never thought anything of it, of course we wished the baby could be with us but we knew it was impossible... Until one day at 2:37 in the morning I was going to the kitchen to get a drink and the house was very dark.

I saw a baby boy about 2 years old standing by the house door as if he was trying to reach the handle. When I told my mom she said that that could be the baby she lost because her due date was exactly two years a month and 2 days ago from the day that I saw him and ever since then we see him all the time and he just gets older and older.

A year later we also found a piece of construction paper from our crafts closet drawn on with a purple marker and it just had a series of repeated dots. It was very neat and creepy but my mother said that I am not to be scared because he only wants to be apart of the family!

I don't tell this story very often because I am afraid that friends won't want to come to my house anymore my mom sometimes talks to him and shows him pictures of our family and tells him who it is... When we showed him a picture of my dead grandmother and told him who it was we saw a drop of water come from no where and drop on the coffee table my mother says that she thinks it was a tear and that maybe he has already met her but got emotional at the tension in the room when we showed him the picture because we were all also crying too... I just wish that little man could be here with us.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, stormie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

EraOfTheSixth (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
Aw, its so sweet. You don't have to afraid to tell your friend. I'm sure they will understand.
cmontgomeryx (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
aw, well in a way he is apart of your family, just a sort of see through member, this is quite a sad story. I hope that there are such things as ghosts so when I die I can go back and be with my family still, and talk to them and just still be me ❤
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
Aww, so sweet.
Does he have a name? How old is he now? What sort of things does he like to do?

God Bless.
walangk3 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
Aw, This is so sweet and sad that she losted him... Aw and how he wants to be part of the family. Really sad but sweet. 😭 😊
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
This is so sweet. And your mums right he just wants to be part of the family. 😁 talk to him, give him a name, tell him all about you. ❤
Uma (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
You should tell the story to your friends. It is very sweet.:) Did you see it again?
flamingschizoid (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
oh god this is so sweet. How old is the spirt baby now? Who does he look like in your family?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: