You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Lady Of White

Real Ghost Stories

Lady Of White

 

I am a very strong believer in the paranormal. At some cases I believe I am different like a psychic. Ghosts have come to me a lot but this one was the scariest and I will never forget it.

It was a long time ago. When I was about 5. It was like any other normal day. The sun was shining bright, my mom was cooking dinner, and my dad was watching TV. It seemed like nothing could go wrong.

But when the night rolled in that's when things got a little different.

Me and my dad would always stay up late and watch TV and have a good father and son type thing. It was about three in the morning and I was lying on my couch while my dad sat on a chair watching the news. The couch I was laying on was right next to a very dark hallway that leads into the kitchen. At night it would get so dark you couldn't see anything down the hall but the pitch blackness of the night. For some reason I felt very odd and nervous. I was only 5 so I was kind of worried.

When I finally decided to ignore the weird feeling that's when it happened.

A tall lady of white emerged from the black hallway. She was as white as snow. He skin, the things she wore, and even her hair. She was dressed in a long nightgown that went past her feet. She had short curly hair and seemed as if she was floating.

The nightgown seemed to come and go with the air when it reached her feet. So yes I would say she was floating.

She glided out of the hall and stood there for a good minute or two.

Then she took a small glace at me as if she knew me from somewhere.

Then drifted off into the living room and slowly faded and faded until she was gone.

I was young and didn't know what else to do than to run to my father and cry. (My father did not see the girl and thought I was having a nightmare as every typical parent would say) since that night I was became a very strong believer in ghosts. In a way the ghost lady made me to what I am today. It was truly an experience that shall live on through

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sprayboy666, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

shadow_witch (65 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
My young son claims to have seen a lady in white shortly before my grandmother died. Did anyone die after her appearance sprayboy?
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
I have never actually met a Lady on White although I have read many stories of people who have.
When the lady was looking at you how exactly did you feel? What was her facial expression like, other than looking as though she knew you? Did she seem calm and relaxed or not too happy?
Sorry for the questions, I'm curious.

God Bless.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
i have the same experience too... The lady in white I saw when I was young opened my eyes to the unseen... The lady in white in our house was seen by my 3 year old son too...
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
This Lady in white might be your past self. If she appears again tell us. Keep us posted. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: