You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: My Sexual Entity

Real Ghost Stories

My Sexual Entity

 

I have only ever posted on here once and that was nearly a year ago when I had experienced a few ghost sightings and had a few experiences of sleep paralysis. These occurrences calmed down after a while, until now.

I would say it roughly started over a month ago when I would go to sleep; I don't ever sleep until after midnight. So when it first began I would feel something touching me as I drifted off to sleep and over time (days) it started to get more... Arousing and I kind of liked it, then after a week it stopped.

I thought that was the end of it but recently the experiences have started back up again and have gotten slightly more extreme, it can happen for nights in a row. When I lie down and start to go to sleep I start to hear creaks, tapping and footsteps around my room and then I suddenly become paralyzed and have this sensation all over me arousing me in certain 'areas', it's as if something is holding me down while doing it.

At the start of this I could eventually find the strength to move and push this thing off me but now I actually can't move until it has finished arousing me (which is more and more all the time), I mean I tried to tell my sister yesterday to come in but I couldn't talk or move (I was wide awake at the time with my eyes open, just paralyzed), when I tried to say something it was as if this thing was holding my throat so words wouldn't come out and when I tried to lift myself up, the pressure on me became harder until I fell back down and stopped trying to move, I realized I would not be able to get this thing off so I just gave in and let it continue arousing me until I fell asleep.

I actually don't mind this happening to me, honest, I like it and if this thing wants to keep pleasuring me then by all means it can. I just want to know what this thing is because it's bugging me not knowing. Any details on these types of ghosts or your own experiences would be really helpful. I've experienced ghosts before but never a sexual one. Please don't post anything on here if it's pointless and not helpful at all.

Cheers for the help.

Other hauntings by Spidey_fan

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Spidey_fan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

akaye_36 (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-15)
I am new to this site. I have been having something mess with me in a sexual way for about 4 years now. I just want some answers of what it is. Some of these stories are similar to mine but I don't have to be asleep. I can be anywhere. On the couch watching tv or in bed or even driving down the road. I have never seen mine I have only heard heavy breathing and the sounds of masturbation. That is the only way I can explain the sounds. Sometimes I even start feeling like there is penetration of a vibrator. Then when I go to put my hand down there to see if there is something there it is nothing. I have tried ignoring it and telling myself it is my imagination. I have had multiple orgasms when just laying on the couch watching tv, that I couldn't ignore. Whatever this is I have no clue. It has felt at times I had 2 people down on me. I mean actually feeling of a real tounge. I have felt hands touch me down there and I can see the covers move like someone's head is under the covers but when I try to feel with my hands nothing is there. Does anyone have a clue of what this could be? It happens almost every night now. Sometimes I will go to sleep with pants on so it won't mess with me. I have had to go to work with only 2 hours of sleep because of this. I will say whatever this is can sexually arouse me better than anyone ever could. It knows exactly what or where to touch to make me orgasm. Most of the time I will start getting goosebumps and the feeling of someones hair touching me between my legs, that's when I know it is fixen to happen. No matter what I do it seems to follow me. I have went to stay with my parents thinking maybe it wouldn't happen. I slept in the extra bedroom and it did happen. That time I felt total penetration of what felt like a vibrator. I can actually feel something pulling my shorts to the side to get inside me. I have done everything to try to ignore it but if it wants my attention I guess it is going to make sure it gets it. I want to post my whole story on here but their not excepting them at the time. If someone reads this please let me know what you think this could be. Am I crazy? Maybe I just have multiple orgasms for no apparent reason.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
You don't need to see the connection between floods in the bible and sex with a spirit- because there isn't one.

It's just another fool preaching; someone who cannot keep his word concerning the terms of service and feels that the rules don't apply to him and his message.
Such is usually the attitude that comes about with religious wackos. They 'know' the truth, and that gives them license to ignore all of the rules and etiquette, and then complain about being 'persecuted' when asked to stop.
Bibijustin (guest)
-3
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
Believe in God, don't care if you believe it or not but prayers are the most powerful weapon against evil. Pray and ask God with all of your heart and you will surely get your answers.
oliviaandjordan (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-17)
God man. This thing will take over your life and hurt you. Get a human spouse to do THAT to you. 😠
Billie_Hummy (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-21)
i have had past exerences like yours, the best thing to do is talk to psychic readers and preying everyday (if your not religious it doesn't matter, I'm not but it does help)
GHostGIrl92 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-24)
if you know that history of world war one or two then that could be the case.
In those times sexuality was extremely common so that's what I think. ❤
CutescryDoll (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-16)
dude the whole cracking noises and footsteps happens to me to I thought I was the only one because I haven't read another story with that in it. Sorry I'm no expert I just like reading these stories to try and get information out of them.
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-06)
If you want to know what's arousing you, just ask. Its that simple. You do you think they have a mouth (lol not the sexual use for it)
😆 😆 😆
laylow13 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-06)
Alrighty, well. What I think of this. Is that its totally amazing that you have like a ghost having sex with you, & pleasuring you.
I mean like seriously, you can't get std's from it. You can't get pregnant from it, and all it does is make you feel like... Good. Ugh hell yeah I would love that; like shiat I don't care it probably feels like really good. Am I not correct? 😁 Well I hope your happy with it, as long as it doesn't control half your life. You know...
Spidey_fan (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-29)
Well the holding down just began to fade over time until it stopped all together. I asked in my head for more pleasure and it keeps getting better and better but if it is going to distract me from my life goals I really don't want to be put off because of this sex spirit. I mean I'll try and ignore it but it's really hard too when it's that nice...
Succubussed (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
Jitow, I am not nor have I ever pretended to be an expert on this subject.

I do have some experience with it first-hand, and I have had direct contact with numerous others who have this in common with me, and so when I do make a statement regarding Sex Spirits or Sex Demons I do it with a certain amount of authority. That authority comes from my own experiences and those of others with whom I have had direct contact, as opposed to so many others on this site who are all too willing to wade in and spew "information" regarding this subject that they got from some site on the internet, or from some myth handed down in fright from the Dark Ages, or some misinterpreted passages of the Bible.

Even so, I still try to make sure that I clarify that what I say s my BELIEF, and not a proven fact.

To what you said...

I don't see the connection between The Flood in the Bible and sex with Spirits.

If you are referring to the sexual union between the daughters of men and the Sons of God, which resulted in a race of "Giants" (Genesis 6:2 and 6:4), I still don't see the connection between what I am talking about and The Flood.

I have spoken directly with over two dozen women who have had sex with a Spirit, and not one of them has ever reported becoming pregnant from it. Nor have I ever come across even one credible account of such a thing happening.

I do not believe that Incubi are capable of getting a woman pregnant. According to the Bible, the Sons of God DID get women pregnant. Therefore I do not believe that we are speaking of the same race of Beings.

Therefore your comparison to how "God" reacted to the union referred to in the Bible and how this "God" would react to having sex with an Incubus/Succubus is irrelevant.

Spidey_fan, I am very glad to hear that the holding down has stopped.

Did it just stop spontaneously or did it stop after you asked it to?

If the holding down ceased after you requested it, then it would appear that you have already established communication with this Being, albeit a one-way communication for now.

I understand how the pleasure keeps increasing. That's the danger. It can be very addicting, but I'm not one to warn you off, since I love it.

I don't have any advice for you, other than to say that if you want to have a normal life full of normal things, then you are going to have to try to ignore it.

If on the other hand, you want to have a life full of pleasure that will supersede any other interest in your life, then keep doing it (it helps to do it at the same time every day/night) and try to establish communication with this Being (in your head or out loud). Communicating with them really strengthens the bond which in turn increases the connection in all of the other ways as well.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Well succubussed, I know that you are the expert on this subject. You say that you have never known anyone to be harmed from these action and this type of life style. I know you probably don't believe in it but many hundreds of millions of people do, a little thing call "the flood".
Spidey_fan (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
Hey everyone sorry didn't post for a while been busy with work and stuff! Now it's happening a lot more and I really like it & I don't know if I have the power to stop this thing. Why is everyone saying that these things are evil? I don't think it's evil.

Oh and cheers Succubussed your story helped a lot! And the whole holding me down thing has stopped. Is that good or bad? I know your saying I should ignore these feelings from this being but it's really hard too, like the more I try to ignore the better pleasure I get. Do you have anymore advice?
Somhairle (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
Succubussed is fully correct in what he says:p, most of these creatures don't want to hurt you intentionally but it can tear your life apart and you will have to give it a fair share of loving if you want to stay with it, otherwise you can snub it and it will probably leave you. They are always thinking about their next fix so try to be smart and shag them only after you've done all your chores and shiat for the day.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Oh and for the record, and for anyone commenting here, Spidey Fan is am 18 year-old woman.

It's on her profile.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Spidey Fan, I see a lot of people here giving you instructions and advice, some of it ok, and much of it bad or even harmful in my opinion.

What you do is your decision; nobody else can make it for you or live your life for you. If you click my username you can find my story here on YGS regarding the relationship I have been in with an invisible lover for six years now.

I am falling back on my own experience and the experience of others with whom I have been in direct contact who also share the same experience to give you just a couple of pointers.

You're pretty young to be entering the extreme commitment of having a sexual relationship with a Spirit (and by the sounds of it, you are in my opinion, definitely the object of affection for some invisible Being). You have ambition as well, and from my experience, the pleasure of sex with these beings is so strong and grows so consistently that you will find that your ambitions in all other areas besides the pursuit of more time to spend being "aroused" will be dulled if you continue to pursue the contact with this Being.

It's your decision, but be aware that the pleasure grows more intense (my Succubus has said that it will increase "infinitely") and you will be less able to resist the longer that you participate.

These beings are not fooling around, it is not a game. You cannot just dabble in this with them.

Having said all of that, I have to tell you that of the 30 or so people that I have had direct contact with who have also shared this same experience, nothing seems to work in breaking it off with a Sex Spirit except giving them the cold shoulder. In other words, you cannot allow yourself to enjoy the touching. You have to do everything in your power to ignore it. Read a book, watch TV or do anything to distract yourself in bed before you go to sleep.

From what I have experienced and been told, most of these Beings tend to like us on our backs. If that's the case with you, lie on your side.

No Christian rituals or beliefs or practices have ever had the slightest effect on these Beings as far as I know, and anyone that comes to you and tells you that they can banish this Being from your life is almost certainly a fraud. If anyone can do this, I have yet to hear of it, and I know of many who have tried.

Your Spirit is doing something that is not typical of Sex Spirits according to the information I have however, and that is the holding-down part. Sleep paralysis often accompanies the initial approach of a Sex Spirit, but when the touching becomes more erotic, the paralysis seems to dissipate.

If you want this to stop, I advise you to completely ignore it as much as possible, but with the restraint that you are being put under by this Being, that might not be possible. It's one thing to resist the pleasure of the touching as one goes to sleep, but to wake up paralyzed, being touched sexually changes that and I don't know how you could resist or ignore it.

If you do want to continue to be "Aroused", I would advise you to try to communicate, and tell this Being (in your head if there are others in the room) to stop holding you down. That you will participate more willingly if not restrained.

I don't think it would be a good idea to attempt communicating with this Spirit if you want it to stop connecting with you, because any intentional contact at all from the Human in these situations seems to strengthen the connection.

Please keep us updated here.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
Well, I for one have a lot of respect for Spidey Fan and the fact he submitted this kind of account.
It takes a lot to open yourself up and be subjected to possible ridicule.

Either way I hope Spidey keeps us informed no matter what his decision, and how it goes.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
ghostfreak14 I find that you should not write like that it seems disrespectful. But none the less I agree. ❤
ghostfreak14 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
yeah um no offense but are you stupid? You shuold go out and get a life with a living person!
Trudy (92 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
Dear Spidey Fan,

It is a succubus or incubus. They are sexual demons. You need to be careful because these demons tend to enslave people through their passions or lust. In other words you will become addicted to the pleasures that the demon will give you. Of course you like being aroused, what human doesn't. I don't know what religion you are. I'm Christian so all I can give you is Christian advice. You have to become Christian so that you can receive the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit that will fight your spiritual battles for you.

1. Pray to God for help. Do not pray to Michael the archangel for help. Hebrews 4:16, Jude:9

2. Put the armor of God on. Ephessians 6:10-18. Pray it on.

3. Take a little bottle of olive oil and ask God to bless it. Anoint all of your windows and doors, make the sign of the cross as you are anointing your apartment. While you are anointing your apartment say "in the name of the Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit I anoint this place." If you are Catholic you can use Holy Water instead of oil.

4. Read the Bible out loud. Since you are dealing with a sexual demon why not use these verses from the Bible. Genesis 6:2,Jude 6,1Corinthians 6:15-20, Galatians 5:16-22. I personally like John 3:16-17,John 14:6, 1 John 4:1-4, Romans 8:26-39,Phillippians 2:9-11 and the book of Psalms. These are just some suggestions.

5.Command the incubus or sex demon to leave in the name of Jesus. How about commanding all of the demonic forces to leave? Phillippians 2:9-11.

6.Repeat steps 3,4, and 5 in every room.

7. Go to a door that leads to the outside, open the door and command the demonic forces to leave in the name of Jesus. Anoint that door.

Do these steps once a week for 1 or 2 months. Then do this once a month for 6 months then eventually you should anoint your house once a year. Well I hope my advice works for you. Let me know.
Near (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
you can have a spirit to human relationship if you want to, if you have lived your life, it is nothing wrong, but if youre young and have never had an human to human relation I don't recommend it, because the ghost are kind of jealous and won't let you have any other relationship...
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
For 😭ing out loud man/woman! Jitow and Hoochler are right this is b.s.Did it ask permission in any way? 😐ly GET HELP. Where does it stop. I am proudly riding the virgin train😊, so I'm worried.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
Not Good at all I don't like that you are not aloud to tell any one. It seems to me to be a sex demon. If it meant good will it would allow you to break away when you want or at least give you its name. Get help! 😨 Even if you like it will probably end in worse than tears.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
I'll correct my last post in that there have been ghostly relationships gone bad. However judging from the people I've discussed this who are in longer term relationships, the instances are rare.
mangadanga (13 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
I respect your experience and admire your courage. My two bits.

There is one more possibility. Body and speech paralyzed can be a symptom of someone trying to establish communication at telepathy level. Have you tried to communicate using your mind. Do not even attempt to move but concentrate and try to send your message. Because just like you are wondering why I am not able to move, what is coming into your room might also be wondering why this person is trying struggle and though me off, when he or she can simply tell me what to do using mind waves. They are as unfamiliar to our ways as we are to theirs.
Secondly it is not good. Any pleasure without karma is like taking a loan. You return it later with interest. So establish a communication and tell the thing to go away please.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
Hi Jtow:

Quote:
"I have also read where a majority of these things turn violent and it rapes and slaps and kicks the one who used to love the physical touch of the entity. By then you will have absolutely no control over it, what then. Will you take out a domestic restraining order on it. Will you tell a priest that this thing has been pleasuring me for years and now I don't like it anymore can you get rid of it."

I've came across countless people in my research who have experienced these types of beings, maybe a dozen or so in longer term and a few with 10 and 20 year relationships (and longer. I've yet to find even one experiencing what you describe.

I am very interested to know the links you refer to? I respect your opinion and have a continuing quest for knowledge.

Thanks in advance
Ladygaga101 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
I know what your going through it happened to me it still does I sugest you like it so if you play along with it this ghost is only doing it cause he has power over you so play along with it and it will get bored if you want it to carry on let it
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
Wake up folks. This is not, I repeat, this is not normal. Even in a world that normal is a relative term. I would not care what part of my body was being physically stimulated by unseen hands, I think I would deem that as not normal and after the first event I think most people would seek some sort of help. Regardless of how spiritually depraved or deprived someone might be. I don't mean to demean anyone here but my hope is that the poster is just getting a kick out of writing this. It is about the 10th story that I have read that the person said that they liked it and hoped that it stayed around. I have also read where a majority of these things turn violent and it rapes and slaps and kicks the one who used to love the physical touch of the entity. By then you will have absolutely no control over it, what then. Will you take out a domestic restraining order on it. Will you tell a priest that this thing has been pleasuring me for years and now I don't like it anymore can you get rid of it. Hoochler has given you the right advice, get some help from above and a boyfriend. Open minded sometimes means empty minded.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
Hello flamingschizoid:

I can see how my comments may seem to contradict.
Many partners of these spirits remain in an established marital and family relationship, although adjustments are often made.

I was unclear in my point:
A relationship with one of these spirits can be very, very satisfying and pleasurable and the love, devotion and closeness can not compete with the human to human experience which pales in comparisson. I'm speaking from personal experience and reports from other people in such a union.

An unmarried younger person might very likely not persue a normal human to human relationship if such a spiritual union develops. The spirit can also effect the thoughts (and other things) of their partner, likely those around them and more.

It's my opinion that is it is best to persue the natural flow of human to human relationships before making a (Almost always permanent bond) with a spirit.

I mentioned these spirits are diverse personalities. It may or may not matter to the spirit if the person hadn't had a chance to experience the intimate human to human relationship.

I hope that made any sense.
flamingschizoid (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
Sergeant:

Your telling spidey its ok to have a relationship with a succubus if they are married along time have kids and have had enough human sexual experiences. Yet in the same breath your saying relationships like these can be harmful to humans and to their relationships with spouses and children. Aren't you contradicting yourself here?

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled