You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Odd Voices And Weird Images

Real Ghost Stories

Odd Voices And Weird Images

 

Now I'm going to get to the point of this I can hear ghost all the time its quite amazing how many can be in one place its interesting to have this abilities but also annoying and frightening some are evil and some are kind but most are confused they ask what happened? Where am I? Can they see us? Some are aware of us and some cannot.

It gets disturbing when they start to speak to me so I ignore them but some are persistent so they will do anything to get my attention but so far they have been calm most of the time so I try not to worry about the voices.

Now to the odd images. They are definitely something to fear some are black blobs, shadows, orbs and sometimes a human form. The black blobs do nothing really but move around rooms and sometimes the will go towards me now at that point I leave the room and go to my sisters room when she's in there so I feel safer but they still follow.

The shadow ghosts are almost as rare as the human forms and they appear at dark so I can see them slightly now they keep their distance but they still are there but they aren't really much of a disturbance. I actually enjoy the company because I'm lonely most of the time. The orbs appear the most, most of the orbs are a light blue which outlines the orb its a very dim blue some are just a see through white and others have an assortment of colours. Once I saw one with a light red outline it was bigger then the others and the most beautiful. I followed it all the way into the woods near my house mind you at the time I was six I didn't know any better.

Anyway at one point it stopped near this big chunk of land which had tree around it and it sunk into the ground so I started to dig into the dirt with my bare hands and I found animals remains. I never saw the orb again but I knew that this wasn't its body more of a beloved pet it wanted me to re-bury which I did.

Now for the most interesting of them all, the human form demons and or ghosts now these ones are horrifying. I hate when I see them. I remember at one point when I was around ten my mother had locked me into my room, so I was sitting on my bed wide-awake just sitting up. I turned around to grab my blanket and at the corner of my bed I saw legs thinking it was my step father I looked up to see this man who had red hair which was straight and green eyes he was gorgeous and he had a almost invisible white outline and he starred at me so I spoke to him. I asked him who he was and he just smiled a wide disturbing smile. I was still a child so I was freaking out and slowly backed away as the man walked towards me and he passed through the bed. I closed my eyes tight and as I did that I felt a light-stinging breeze across my face. I opened my eyes to nothing but a blue wall I felt a sting on my face that stood there after the breeze hit and there was a large gash on my cheek it was bleeding out little red dots and I burst out crying from that knowing that it would most likely be back to harm me more but it never did come back after that which I am grateful for.

So those were just some of my experiences now I know that they are probably boring to you all but still it take a lot of this stress and fear off my shoulders to let this out.

If you have had any similar happenings then write it in the comments please I'd like to know that I'm not the only one thank you so much for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, XxSadistic_SatanistxX, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

VelvetLucifer (1 stories) (37 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-14)
[at] whirebuffalo

Hey! I thought Samael was regarded as both evil and good.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-29)
-XxSadistic_SatanistxX-

Yes these things happen to other people otherwise we wouldn't have ghost stories. I can remember seeing and hearing things at around 5 years of age however my dad tells me it started when I was much younger like 2 years old or so. Anyways I disagree with you about how you differentiate demons and ghosts but that is just me. I feel like I've only encountered a few "demons" in my life and I hate using the word because it has many heavy religious connotations associated with it. A demon to me is a spirit that was never human and it is filled with negative emotions like hate, anger, vengence and tries its best to hurt people or make their lives chaotic and miserable. I've seen many orbs, shadow people/animals, and apparitions (human/non-human/animal).

What concerns me is that you said you have a couple of demons that won't leave you alone and you can't get them to go away. You must learn how to protect yourself or learn to completely block out any type of spirits. You can learn to block them out by mentally telling yourself over and over "I don't want to see or hear or feel spirits, demons, etc... Anymore." After awhile it will work, it did for me as a teenager because I had too many issues going on with my family and I didn't need to add spirits to it. Then when I got older I opened myself up to it again when I was ready to deal with it. I had to learn on my own how to defend myself against negative entities. Now they don't bother me anymore because I can make them go away very quickly.

I do have a question for you though. Since you say you are a satanist do you practice in any conjuration rituals? If so this might explain some of the things happening to you now. Conjuring can open up portals for ANY type of spirit to come through good or bad. I've been to areas that were infested with entities because some people decided it would be a good idea to "call up the spirits" but then they don't send them back so they stay in that area and can be quite bothersome and dangerous.

You need to assess which action you need to take in order to get rid of these demons if that is what you want to do. It sounded to me like sometimes you like them there and other times you don't but that is my own interpretation in what you said. The biggest thing is you need to decide whether you want them there or not. Be firm in your choice and don't waver.

You are still young (17 in your profile) and learning about spiritual matters takes time. Fortunately I had certain family members I could talk to that helped guide me in the right direction in my development I'm now 25 and I still have many more years of learning about these types of things myself.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-31)
Thank you for the discussion, XxSadistic_SatanistxX, and I appreciate your frankness.
From reading through your post, I was brought to recall some of the "old teachings" and you had me back peddling to do a bit more research. I thank you for that. Very few people, as of late, would have me pouring over the Internet and through encyclopedias to seek out answers.
Demons are the fallen evil angels of the fourth world, that of action, the lowest regions of which constitute the seven infernal halls wherein the demons torture the poor mortals whom they betrayed into sin in this life. The prince of the demons is Samael (the angel of poison or death); he has a wife called the Harlot; but both are treated as one person, and are called "the Beast". (The Zohar--The Kabbalah)
The Muslims believe that the demons were created by God and that they are both good and evil. They do the tempting and they procreate. They have the ability to shape-shift and be a person, an animal, or dwell in an inanimate object. (Jinns)
According to Persian folklore, there are desert-dwelling, shape shifting demons that can assume the guise of an animal, especially a hyena. It is also in Ancient Greece, among the Welsh lore, many British tales, and Norse, Slavic, Armanian, Hindu, the Far East, Tatar and Philippine folklore (though their were-animals may vary).
However, the black dog gives me pause as it is most often associated with Celtic and German roots. They have been sighted in nearly all of the counties of England, save for Middlesex and Rutland. They are usually said to be either incarnations of the Devil or a shape-changing sorcerer (i.e. A demon). But there are very few documented cases of them here in the States.
The dog is the oldest domestic animal, traceable to the paleolithic, since when dogs have enjoyed a peculiarly close relationship with humans. They share our homes, and protect them. They work for us, as well as play with us. Archaeological evidence and mythology brings recurring examples of a very specific role for dogs. They are the psycopomps, the guides on the paths to the Other world, the guardians of the liminal zone at the boundaries of the worlds. There are very clear examples of this near ancient burial grounds where it is obvious that dogs were killed ritualistically and buried as guardians.
This would appear to be where the cunning of your perceived demon comes in. If we TRUST canines, as they appear to be so dear to so many humans, why would we not wish to trust a specter dog that comes to visit in his own time?
On the same token, why would we not trust a ghost that can shape shift into the form of a companion dog?
As far as poltergeist taking on a solid form. From the answers of yours that I have so far read, I would assume you are talking about the misty, see through embodiments that most people associate with ghosts. I reread through all of the comments pertaining to our discussion, and did not see where this demon was as solid as a human. But, it is my understanding that poltergeist generally have a solid form, while being able to move through objects at other times. Poltergeists tend to have an inability to move through glass, which is incidentally their weapon of choice. They choose to stay in the area of our perception that we can not SEE as it creates a bigger fear, thus feeding it's energy to move objects and make noises. They can speak (The Bell Witch of 1817. The REAL one, not the one the "movie" was made about).
Another version of the poltergeist is the "wrath version." When a person dies in a powerful rage at the time of death, that person is believed by some to come back to fulfill that vengeance. In some cases, the vengeance is too strong to let go or forgive, and the metaphysical ghost becomes a poltergeist, in which the newly formed ghost can affect solid objects, and in some cases are deadly. According to yet another opinion, ghosts and poltergeists are "recordings." When there is a powerful emotion, sometimes at death and sometimes not, a recording is believed to be embedded into the fabric of time, and this recording will continue to play over and over again until the energy embedded disperses.
Again, I apologise for the lengthiness of this comment, it is just interesting to find someone who claims to have such "textbook" examples of a few different experiences. I can not help but to tap the source, so to speak.
Thank you.
XxSadistic_SatanistxX (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-30)
To whitebuffalo: Yes I see where your coming at and you make a good point a very good one indeed poltergeist are a possibility they maybe able to make ones self appears as well but can they turn there whole form solid? I have no idea but I don't think what I'm dealing with is a poltergeist Once again I'm not sure if they can or cannot take a solid form but I'm sure they can a form non the less though just see through they, the demons on the other hand can take a solid human form I've seen it only happen twice the red head man doesn't count though because I could see through him but going on I've seen it done twice by the demon who speaks to me he always has a human form though weather he is see through or solid and another thing is some demons are known to shape shift and I learned this because the other demon I spoke about on my last comment can take the form of a black dog with piercing red eyes and even in his form as this dog he is still slightly see through with a red mist coming from around his entire body (red once again being there as a type of misty outline for some odd reason) and you make a great point about poltergeist but I still have a belief these are demon but still you make and interesting point.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-30)
I see what you are saying, XxSadistic_SatanistxX.
I think.
I THINK you are saying that most generally a mere ghost (in your experience. And please do not think I am making light of anything) can be heard, and very seldom felt physically (perhaps through the other senses, but not through touch).
But for you, a demon can touch you, scratch you and basically do any physical thing it wants to, TO you.
Is that correct?
The reason I am so interested in your description of the differences is simple. You kind of touched on it when you were talking about the levels of rank in the demons.
There are many counts, (documented, I might add,) of ghostly encounters that included a physical touch, the movement of articles, the leaving of hand prints, footprints, writing on walls, etc on the live human form. These accounts do not fall under the heading of demon encounters.
As for one small detail.
A ghost is the spirit of a being that once was alive in human form. And a demon was more than likely never in life as a human. In short, no physical form.
No past physical form, no soul.
It is the common misconception that a demon is the soul of a very evil person. In fact, many of the people who seem to experience demon possession may actually only be in the middle of a poltergeist activity. A poltergeist is not a demon. Merely a very noisy, and physical ghost.
There are many documented accounts of young adults having poltergeist experiences such as the touch you claim (I mean with the sight of wispy "smoke" rising from the body where it was touched, scratches on the body, concussions as for the force of the impact, blood letting on various parts of the human body) that did not include the visitation of a demon.
People have been possessed by ghosts.
People have been hounded by poltergeist.
People have dealt with some very evil past human beings that can not seem to let go of their past personalities. THESE types of ghosts hold many of the same characteristics as that of a demon. They can be conniving, rude, fear inducing, powerful (as for the fear and other energies they feed off of on the live person it is "haunting".) and deceptive. IF they can communicate with the living, they can LIE.
I think your experiences are simply astounding. I believe every single word. I am only wondering (again, I am NOT trying to make light of any situation. I was not there with you, so I can not answer these questions through my own research. I have to rely on YOUR words of answer) if perhaps your own personal thoughts and feelings about life itself could be categorizing these beings FOR you.
That does not look right in print.
Let me explain that out a bit more, if you bear with me through this long comment.😊
For ME: I have seen and experienced a variety of things that if I put them all on this site, I would have numerous people telling me they were demon encounters, I should perish this one in the depths of hell, I should ban that one from entry into my living space etc. For ME... I can not be the judge and jury. It is not up to me WHERE these life impaired persons GO. I have no control over what it is that they did in life, and consequently do here in the afterlife. I (underlined several times) am not in control of THAT part of the situation.
I AM in control of the amount of research I do about the acts, the attitude I face each encounter with, the view I have of such encounters and of my intent. It is now, and has always been my intent to HELP. I am a helper. I can not change that.
In ALL of my encounters (and I have had quite a number of freaky ones too) I have never encountered a demon.
To the best of my knowledge.
But now, is that because I CHOOSE not to believe that encounter was from a demon? Is that because I choose to believe that it is just a lost soul needing assistance to The Other Side? Is it because I CHOOSE to believe that demon encounters are few and far between and with the protection of The Great Spirit I will be protected FROM such beings?
Could be.
I do not know as I do not have all the answers.
But do you see what I am asking? Do you think that perhaps it is all in the perception of the person, or is it all cut and dry?
I, for one (and my opinion may not count overmuch, but still I state it) hope you will stay here and share more of your experiences if you have the notion to. We all can learn through ALL experiences, no matter WHAT the religious affiliation of the individual. If some people knew of some of the ways of my worship, they may see the differences as wrong as well. So I say, ignore those that would tell you to go away. Stand your ground and find out exactly what it is that you are experiencing.
Forgive the length of this please.
I look forward to seeing the answers of my questions in print.
And I thank you for your time.
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-30)
XxSadistic_SatanistxX dude, that name just sounds like an add for anything wrong or harmful... I would not post here again go to other sites that deal with your issues and or interests...
XxSadistic_SatanistxX (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-29)
To whitebuffalo: The demons are quiet obvious they seem see through like ghost but they are able to touch in my case harm ghost on the other hand cannot unless angry or strong enough but demons can do this on free will if there "level or rank" is high enough now I have talked to one of the two main demons that seem to have an attraction to me and he told me this and being the fact a supernatural bein is talking to me and telling me this then of course I am going to believe it even though demons are known for deceiving but I trust him a lot probably not the smartest thing I know but its a sense of security and then fear hes also touched me a few times on my face and arms the touch being warm instead of cold and this steam coming off my skin but it never burns even though it looks like it did hes odd but yet kind unlike the other one whom is more well I'd say not evil but just between good and evil he cannot touch though obviously making him low rank now I'm babbling on about other experiences but that's how I can tell between ghost and demons and another short explanation is I can only hear ghost but I can see demons.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-29)
Thank you, XxSadistic_SatanistxX for your quick response. I truly appreciate it.
I think it rather interesting that the colors that you mention (I am a firm believer in the theory that what we write about an experience is the "most important facts" as they pertain to US) are red and blue (the orbs that you touched on).
The red makes absolute sense to me (perhaps I should read through some of the other comments, but... I saw the ONE response of yours, and I do not want to "taint" my thoughts) as red has more personal associations than any other color. It is a stimulant, and the AMOUNT of red points to the amount of energy that is perceived. Red is an attention grabber (guess you realized that when you followed the red tinted orb to the burial ground of a beloved pet) and encourages action and confidence. It also is blamed for increasing enthusiasm (why else would one follow a red orb into a wood?) and...
AND gives off a sense of protection from fears or anxiety.
Now BLUE, on the other hand invokes peace and understanding. It is seen as the color of the Spirit world (in fact, if you were to look up "blue orbs" in your search engine, I would just about bet a dollar to a donut that you would find "angel encounters" as MOST believe that bluish orbs and mists signify angelic beings). Blues (most of them, that is) cause calm, and aids in intuition.
Electric blues, and brilliant shades create exhilaration.
IF you can not block the blue orbs, that makes perfect sense, as how could one stop an angel from walking? Not by human means, that is for certain sure.
It sure sounds to me as if you were beginning your spiritual journey, and a variety of "teachers" have shown themselves to offer their own personal brand of tutelage. That is not surprising at all. Many people go through much the same thing, but at different degrees. For some, the only encounter they can cotton to is their "conscience", as they put no stock into beings that others can not see.
I am interested in these beings that you call demons. Please do not think I am belittling you or making light of your experience. I truly am not. Could you please explain how it is that you know them to be demons? I ask this as there are MANY people who mistakenly take a ghost as a demon and a demon as a ghost.
And, to the best of my knowledge, (and I may be totally off. If I am, please feel free to correct me.) being a satanist does NOT guarantee that you will experience demon encounters. Just as in EVERY religion, what YOU put into it is what you get out of it. It is MY understanding (and again, I could be totally off on this) that satanists believe in ones self, and not solely in the spiritual.
So I would have to say that these experiences are NOT related to your choice of worship. Heck. If it were, I think we would be slammed with stories from those that dabble in the dark arts as well.
I do not know where you are Spiritually, but I would think that all of these encounters are pointers. They are showing you something. Maybe they are all non-related, perhaps they are connected in a quest to teach you what you are supposed to learn.
Who really knows but you? And even then, there is no neon sign that will tell you what the message is. It is a learning experience. Learn from it what you can, and help others if that is where your Spirituality leads you. It sounds as if you are a well rounded individual. You seem intelligent enough to sort out facts and fictions.
I have a young son who has a blue mist that "shifts" in the corner of his room. At times it is a brilliant blue, unmistakable in its color, other times he watches it fade to a really light blue, almost white color. He is very protected and knowledgeable of what it is that he sees. This mist is not always there in his corner. It would seem that at his highest emotional turmoil, that is when his "friend" joins him to help him through it.
I would like to know your thoughts on the demons, though. If you really do not mind.
Thank you.
XxSadistic_SatanistxX (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-28)
To whitebuffalo: As a child yes I have seen odd sights that had to do with blood making red (blood) a big factor in my childhood I've seen blood more then anything else that had a red color but yes red had always appeared one way or another

And yes now that I am older I can now block the simple entities like the the shadows and blobs but the orbs come and go from time to time I don't worry about them and two certain demons which I can never block appear more often then any others but when demons other then them appear they are hard to block.

To angelfeathers:I know for a fact my religion has nothing to do with my experiences I've even seen angel before I know that doesn't really matter but no my religion is not the case if the demons knew before all this they would have made an appearance when I was far more younger to get even more scares so please just stop with the religion thing just talk about an experience you've had that is close to mine or say nothing at all.
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-28)
S.S. -- historically significant initials, those --

You assume that time proceeds in a linear fashion. That isn't necessarily true, when the eternal overlaps with the temporal.

In other words, the "gorgeous" redhead may have already known your adult-self and "gone back" (in temporal time) to see the young you. Ditto for any other childhood experiences.

If prophets can see the "future," isn't it possible that other eternal beings can have the same foresight?

A.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-28)
Hmmm.
Well.
I know next to nothing about satanic worship, so you will not see me making a comment on THAT, here on your page.
And No, you are not the only one who can sense these beings. You really are not.
What I would like to know, is if you have ever tried to block them? It would seem, through your words in the story line, that you are very receptive to visits. Is this because you just accept it all, or did you call them to you? Or do you even know (some people don't know, you know)?
I noticed the word red in your writing a few times. Does the color red come through for you more easily than the other colors or does it even make a difference?
Please do not think I am just asking questions to see my name in print. I am honestly wondering all of these things.
Thank you.
XxSadistic_SatanistxX (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-28)
Also for those who are curious and want to go off topic and not focus on the story yes I am sadistic obviously and I am a satanist, I do believe in Satan okay I admit this but my religion has nothing at all to do with my religion except possibly the demon but its related to hell my religion does not match in with the demon because I did not know about evil creatures like the demon I was in a way skeptic about the supernatural before I hit six I did not even have the slightest imagination as a child I was a loner I didn't even think of anything except for the things I had to do at that age or what I was going to the next day but I never though of magical creatures and things like that so I did not and still do not have an overactive imagination so for those who might say this is newer comments that was for you but anyway I do not want to see anymore comments on my name or religion that is pointless and it aggravates me to see people are to lazy to actually read the whole comment and see that I state all the I was six I did not know of satanism until I was twelve so stop saying it has to do with it THANK YOU.
XxSadistic_SatanistxX (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-28)
To angelfeathers: Will you people understand all the things that have happened to me that has to do with the supernatural when I was young I was six I never even knew what the words sadistic and satanist meant at the age so no it has nothing to do with it so stop saying that for the hundredth time so do not act like you know what you are saying because you don't I was young, a child who knew nothing at all that had to do with satanism I started practicing satanism at twelve so before anyone else comments on my religion just comment on the story it has no connection to satanism so leave it out of your comments thank you very much.
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-28)
ABSOLUTELY your screen name has something to do with what's going on in your life! It's naive to suppose otherwise.

In choosing a screen name, you're TELLING us a lot about yourself -- about what you value. You're PROUD of "who you are," and you're proud of what your religion is -- otherwise, you wouldn't bother to use those words as your descriptors. In some way, you felt it was important to let us know that you're both (a) sadistic and (b) a satanist.

The word "sadist" has a specific meaning. Paraphrasing Webster's here, a "sadist" is someone who ENJOYS HURTING ("being cruel to") other people. (I won't touch on the psychiatric understanding of the word, in the HOPE that it doesn't apply to you because I feel that you're probably a young adult; and you may not be aware of the psychiatric implications of the term.) A satanist, at his most benign, is hedonistic and self-centered.

So, taken together, you're telling us that (a) you enjoy hurting/causing pain to others and (b) you're egocentric and hedonistic.

If those beliefs are important to you (and to your religion), then it should come as no surprise that you would attract those types of spiritual beings to yourself.

I hope that those "friendly" entities who now surround you don't share your "sadistic satanist"-ic tendencies -- else, they will turn on you and devour you. They're under no obligation to tell you the truth. In fact, if they are sadistic, they may enjoy tormenting you in a pull-the-wings-off-a-fly kind of way, in the future.

Of course, you're not the only one who experiences these things. This site is full of tales that bear a similarity to yours. (Anyone else concerned about the "gorgeous" red-head who continues to show up?)

A.
XxSadistic_SatanistxX (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
Jlh27: Yeah but the ones whom can actually hurt me only appear once in a while the good spirits are always around. Well focusing on the name isn't as important as the story I respect my religion so I put it up the sadistic part is true but that has nothing to do with my story so let bygones be bygones and anyone else whom wants to comment on my name just focus on the story and ignore my religious name it has nothing at all to do with the story everyone has opinions I know but when something isn't even close to the story then I'd suggest keeping that out thank you.
Jlh27 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
Sorry the LAST word from me ever, if you didn't want your name to overshadow your story, you shouldnt have put sadistic in it. Thats the disturbing part.
Jlh27 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
I know what youre saying, you have a gift and I just think being a sadistic satanist may bring more negative energies than good. However its your life do what you want, just take care of yourself 😁
XxSadistic_SatanistxX (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
To Jlh27: Once again my religion has nothing to do with what I see or hear I've started seeing this stuff way before I started to practice my religion so for all who comment on my name again it has NOTHING to do with my religion so stop saying that already it has no connection what so ever I was six years old at the time I knew nothing about religion at that age so leave my religion out of the conversation I just want similar stories and some advice that does not get directed towards satanism
Zekranva (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
I can help you in knowing how you can all the suddenly see spirits and all that. You have opened yourself up onto the Spiritual Path (it is nothing bad, but rather interesting) from this spiritual path you are able to see, hear, feel, and possibly smell and taste (if you smell them your pretty much tasting them) them. Yes, it can be scary at times but you can also meet spirits that can help you and protect you and possibly play with you.
Jlh27 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
P.S you should put this story on psychic experiences.com. You would get heaps of good feedback there!
Jlh27 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
Sadistic satanist? What a great name to identify yourself with. If that's what you consider yourself to be, then that's the kind of stuff you will draw to yourself. If your name was a true representation of you then you shouldnt be scared of demons right? You should definitely consider taking some of this advice from the others commenting here, the fact that demons have gained your trust is exactly their intention. Youre their toy, Good luck to you
caspertheghost (3 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
well for the past 5 or so years I have started hearing voices telling me what to do. Well not exactly what to do but they say things like hi where am I and oh wow. Little sentances like that. I ve grown used to it by now though
thering2 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
Two of my friends can see and hear them and I am jealous of them some of the time. I can only feel when and where they are so I feel blinded. But I have seen a full body before and it wasn't that scary. I should have been scared because it was in my home. I have not seen anything to be afraid of but I can feel if I should be afraid or not. You are right most of them are just confused. I have met one who was lonely and in a theater.
😊
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
You need to learn how to protect and ground yourself spiritually as well as harden your aura. Those things are MOST important.

There are a lot of psychic and Wiccan related forum communities who can guide you more completely with the techniques.

They can help you learn how to take control of your own situation and surroundings.
-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
I've some friends who can see such things as well. The only thing they do when they encounter such things is say a prayer and ignore them. I'm a malay, and there's a saying in malay that if you start smelling something distantly fragrant or nasty, or if you see something creepy, don't even try to mention about it on the spot and completely ignore it. And that almost always work.
XxSadistic_SatanistxX (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
1) yes I am in fact a satanist but not that type there are a few different versions of satanist but my religion isn't my problem I have heard the voices all my life and then the I started seeing the demons when I was just six before I started practicing satanism.

3) Will do, but no they just appear at random times which is both horrifying and annoying and some speak to me the language either being English or Latin (or at least I believe what it is).

4) I live with my grandmother and sister whom are both believe in all three figures God,Jesus,and the Virgin Mary they have a blessed virgin Mary and the house has been blessed even my room but they still come the voices are a constant thing and the demons come at random no matter what I am doing they just love appearing like that.

Yes I do not know what I have opened up but I don't even remember messing with supernatural things at six though so I believe they just love to prey on me the talking ghost I can handle its just the demon there are two certain demons that appear more then the others they have talked to me on many occasions and I talk back they have a interesting vibe unlike the others and yes I realize demons are very fond with lying but somehow these ones have gained my trust probably being that they have always been there when I first started seeing demons and saved me many times from bad situations including death as a consequence which I find odd from demons so I hope this gets in a little more dept.
mark (8 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
A few things:

1) what's with the screen name? Are you infact a satanist, if so, there is your answer to everything. It's all fun and games until a demon appears. Seriously, though.

2) if the question for #1 is no, then distance your self away from calling your self a satanist. Even if you aren't, the mention of this will bring about some evil energy, you'll act like a beacon to evil. Why create bad vibes around yourself?

3) Document your experiences: do they occur at a certain time? Is there a link between all of them, etc

4) Pray, possibly talk to a Christian/Catholic priest

I know I'm judgemental here, but I'm a Catholic, and have had higher education through Jesuits. The mention of satanism and wicca gets my blood boiling. I've done research and reading on satanism, and it's bad news. The appeal of drugs and orgies only go so far. You also don't know what you're messing with or open up.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
If you see any of those demons come again say the lord's prayer or something of that kind, works like a charm. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: