You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Whats's Wrong With Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Whats's Wrong With Me?

 

I know it's a lot but bear with me please.

Ever since I can remember I've have had paranormal experiences and they still occur even today. I don't know if I'm physic or if I'm attracted to things or even imagining them. I've had some really scary experiences I have never shared them with anybody except my mom but if feel like she doesn't care what I go through sometimes. My mom always try's to put things off. I've had a lot of experiences every where I go even when I'm walking somewhere. There are a couple of places I feel very unconformable in. I've only had a few scary ones.

I remember when I was about 12 me and my mom, my cousin and uncle moved into this big old house that looked like someone hadn't lived there for years but regardless of it we moved in. I had a lot of incidents in this house one of them I will never forget. My mom had gone to work early in the morning so did my uncle and cousin I was the only one there since school had been over. I had woken up to say goodbye to my mom after that I fell asleep for a usually long time.

I remember feeling as if someone was trying to pull my back to the wall I could feel like it had claws but I couldn't wake up the only thing I could do was open my eyes and the only thing I could see was a white mist after a few seconds I was able to wake up and my shirt had been pulled back like if someone had actually been trying to pull me back. I was so scarred that I called my mom she told she was going to be home soon and to wait but it felt like forever when she finally got home I told her what happened but she pretended like it didn't happen.

Another incident just happen about two days ago when my bed was shaking but again I couldn't wake up and I could feel the right side of my body going numb it was shaking so rapidly and I could also hear voices. All through out my life I've felt like something has been following me everywhere I go. Sometimes I get scarred and sometimes I feel protected. I've had so many things happen that I can even remember how many things I've gone through.

I'm seeing and hearing thing I shouldn't be. I can feel things I shouldn't be feeling. My dreams are becoming nightmares almost every night. Should I talk to someone like a pro or what, I need answers.

Please help thing are getting worse.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, johanna34, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ptmt96 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-30)
I'll keep this short and sweet. It IS okay to ask a Saint to pray for you. Of course pray to our Lord Jesus Christ. But, don't many of you ask for your friends to pray for you? Yes. That is all we Catholics do Saint Michael-Pray for us, etc. We ask "Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us" Get it right. Peace be with you all.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-23)
I agree with "trudy". Click on my name and read my stuff and you will see I have gone through much the same that you have. I even went so far as to have a cat scan to see if I had any tumors or other physical brain anomalies. Also, you wouldn't know it if you had a mental disorder, or were delusional. You would be the last to know. And I agree with Trudys advice, You don't need to pray through anyone else, (i.e. Mary,or angels, or saints) That's why Jesus died on the cross. We can go straight to the Lord. That is if fallen angels (demons) are your problem. (and by the way I'm a big "Monk" fan; go trudy)
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-21)
Well now that you have established that it is not a mental disorder this is how you fight the spirits, if you are a Christian. Before I get started I apologize if I have hurt your feelings. I have epelipsy or seizure disorder.

1. Pray to God for help. Do not pray to Michael the archangel. Hebrews 4:16 and Jude 9

2.Put on the armor of God. Ephesians 6:10-18.Pray it on.

3. Anoint your house. Take a small bottle of olive oil and bless it. You bless it by asking God to bless it. Then go through out your house and anoint every window and door way. Make the sign of the cross with the oil. Command the demonic forces to leave in the name of Jesus. Phillippians 2:9-11

4. Read the Bible out loud. I like John 3:16-17, Romans 8:26-39, John 14:6,1John 4:1-4

5. Repeat steps 3and4 in every room of your house.

6.Go to a door that leads to the outside and command the demonic forces to leave your house in the name of Jesus. Anoint that door after you have made the forces leave.

You might have to anoint your house once a week for about 1 or 2 months, then anoint your house once a month for about 6 months then anoint your house once a year.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-18)
hi johanna34: I'm glad I could be of help and I hope everything works out for you let me know how things are and if any of the suggestions work take care and may the light of the great spirit allways shine upon you...
johanna34 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-18)
Thanks a lot for the help you guys. I feel like some of you get me and are trying to help me and I'm very greatful for that. Thanks alot. I've felt better now that you've guys commented on my story and have actully help me. Hey phoneix77 and moonshadow thanks.
Phoenix77 (3 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-17)
You are no crazy. I know that sounds rather stupid but you need to hear it. All of the ideas were good suggestions and I hope you will follow the ones that appeal to you. The golden bubble is a trick witches have known about for some time. It does not mean you are practicing witchcraft, it is a protection thought that many people use in many religions. Another thought or meditation is one I wrote about before, here, for another teen. When you sleep in your room lay still and visualize a white light filling your room. Maybe think of it as a liquid. Filling your room from the floor up. Getting under your bed, between your hanging clothes, behind and over your posters on the wall. Every nock and cranny will be filled with this light. It could be God's light if you want it that way. The important thing is to believe it will protect you while you sleep. With your room so full of loving protective light, there is no room for anything negative to get in. You will be safe, sealed in and protected. It works, I promise it does and a good nights sleep will ease your panic enough to maybe think harder on the other suggestions. I do hope you find the help you need quickly. Bleesed Be
Apocalypse (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-17)
Like Jack said talking to someone will make you feel better, Try to ignore these things And think about stuff you like:/ maybe that would help a bit.
Jackashton (2 stories) (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-17)
Thanks for replying, I suggest you find someone you totally trust and dicuss all your concerns with them first you need some advice here. Make sure its in the strictest confidence and they do not judge you. Just listen. At the very least it will make you feel better, and that you don't have to go through this alone. It will help, take care Jack ❤
soul (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-17)
I am really feeling sorry for you. I can understand how you feel. I think you should talk to a pro. And the important thing is always try to stay calm no matter what happens. If you panic things will get even worse. Try to be normal. In this way I think you'll feel better.

You are in my prayers. Take care. And be sure not to panic. ❤ ❤ ❤
MizLiz (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-16)
I've been through some pretty bad stuff with ghosts too. Me, my mom, and my sister sat down, closed our eyes, held our hands together, and said "Please leave our home immediately, you are unwanted," and they went away.

I heard holding a Bible, and telling the ghosts to leave works. Our family has had a lot of haunting, and that has worked for all of us.

I hope everything works alright for you. 😊
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-16)
Hi Johanna34: well I hope I mite be able to help you first of all I don't think you are mad even though ghostley matters often do have explanations but I feel that you either have a spirit attached to you or you are psychic and you haven't maybe let yourself adopt to it and you could be going through confusion because of this I'm not a total expert on everything paranormal but I do have some knowledge and I'm somewhat psychic myself. Anyway I do think that you should maybe try and find a good psychic make sure you check them well first as there are a lot of fakes out there. Before you do and you don't have to be religious to do this pray to the holy spirit and archangel Michael and your own gurdian and spirit guide to protect you and to surround with golden light and to drive any evil away if there is any you can do this anywhere or a quite spot if you want to and allways do it after that even at the start of every day ask for protection and guideance if you get any spirits interfering when doing take no notice just ask for them to be driven away do see a psychic as well do, it should work keep me posted take care and may the light of the great spirit shine upon you and golden light surround you allways good luck...
Malavon (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-16)
Hello johanna. I will not say that I understand you totally. But I know very well the fear that has taken yourself for I too have attacks since the age of five. I might be able to help you if you want. You can find my email in my profile. I wish you well!
johanna34 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-16)
hey jackashton I'm 16 but I honstley don't think it matters since these things have been happening for as long as I can remember... 😕
Jackashton (2 stories) (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-16)
Can I be rude, and ask your age, Its just I know a few cases where an entity attaches itself to young teenagers, mainly girls and feeding off there energy cause all sorts of distress and activity. The one I'm thinking of was the ghost of an old man, who refused to accept he was dead, and haunted a family in there council house. They ended up fleeing the house. I'm sorry your mum doesn't take you seriously, but she probably is just trying to protect you. 😐 Jack
johanna34 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-16)
I have already done the whole mental test and I'm not sick. You guys don't know how embarrassing it is to have theses thing happen everywhere I go. I only think you can understand this if this happens to you too. Thanks for the help but I feel like you guys don't get it. These things have happened to me since I was a little kid. I think I would have known if I had a mental disorder after such a long time. I've already been evaluated many times. I thought that maybe talking to you guys would help but I'm not getting anywhere. And rebeka82 thanks a lot maybe it is me... I just whish it was over.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-16)
Try to say things like "go away" and seek the help of a pro. Also try burning a sage wand.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-15)
Dear Johanna,

Maybe you should make sure that your brain is ok. It sounds like you might be having seizures. Make sure that there is no mental disorder because some people with mental disorders hear things. Once your brain is checked out and you continue to have these problems then you can assume that you might be having problems with spirits.
ParanormalReality (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-15)
I agree with Rebeka82. You may be the one who is haunted. The first thing I might ask is, have you ever played with a ouija board?
Sometimes this board can bring evil if played with. I really think you should try seeing a pro. But it can be anything; maybe spirits have been attached to you somehow, or it is just your brain or your imagination. I'm sorry I'm not as much of good help, but thank you for sharing your story, and take care.

P.S. Be sure to see a pro, a priest, or any holy or religious being.
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-15)
If all you experiences happen while you are sleeping or trying to sleep it could easily be sleep paralysis. Most people who have issues with SP do not agree that, that is what it is because they think it is all far too real. However it's important to remember that your brain would be translating everything as a real event. There is tons of information about SP available on the net I would suggest reading up on it. If nothing else once you've read up on it you might be able to eliminate this as a possibility.
Rebeka82 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-15)
You might want to consider talking to a pro because the places you live or go may not be haunted. You may be yhe one whom is haunted. For some reason spirits could have attached themselves to you. I would find someone with some one who knows about this stuff and see if they can help you, good luck and stay safe.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: