You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Possible Succubus And Other Stuff

Real Ghost Stories

Possible Succubus And Other Stuff

 

This is all just speculation, I'm not sure if these are ghosts or what. I'm not a religious guy (used to be into Christianity, but religion is no way for me to live my life at the moment) and I'm a lusty 22 year old Black American male (I guess a part of me follows the stereotype). Anyway, I've always had a thing for Japanese girls. I've been to Japan a few times, and even lived there for 6 months two years back. That might have to do a bit with this.

Well, when I was in Japan I didn't have any spiritual encounters at all, even though I was staying in Hiroshima. However, ever since I was about 5 years old, I have had dreams of being romantically involved with a particular Japanese woman. This same woman is ever-present in many of my dreams, but she has never, e-e-e-ever spoken.

Now,on to ghosts.

When I was young, I heard voices sometimes in the night. They'd say things like "believe" and things of that nature as if they were fighting for control of my spirit. Of course, at my current age, I'd reject them if they were, since I wish to follow my own path. I've also had horrible feelings of being held down in my sleep, and waking up not being able to move. This hasn't happened to me in a long time except for once last month, when I was pinned down for what felt like five minutes. I tried yelling out, but couldn't. There was nothing sexual about it at all though. What has me wondering if it's a succubus though is my constant dreams with the SAME Japanese woman.

I think if it is a succubus, that'd be kind of cool.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, 8auxilia8, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Serasia (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-25)
I think I've had something like that happen once, and I think it is sleep paralysis stuff. I think just once I've felt like I was being pinned down, and it was only when I slept on my back. I sleep on my back sometimes but haven't had the pinning down feeling happen alot.

Sometimes when I lie too still, without changing position I start to feel heavy, like I'm made of stone. It's pretty weird but doesn't happen a lot. I think last night I was having trouble sleeping because I was thinking about a scary movie I watched (Skeleton Key). I should know by now to stay away from scary movies... 🤔

Sometimes if I go to sleep thinking about someone I talked to, I hear their voice saying something to me, like it's right inside my ear. It's usually when I'm half asleep, too.

I don't know if that really helped, I guess I just wanted to talk about my sleep disorder experiences. Those sleep disorders have probably happened to more people than I think; it seems they're pretty common sometimes.
sher2164 (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-25)
I've had similar dreams, but usually I never remember what the person looks like. Just remember it's someone very good looking. Thanks for sharing your story, maybe it someone from your past life or like childofthelotus said your guardian angel.
8auxilia8 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-24)
I see. This woman has appeared to me since I was a small child. I can't really form a correlation betweent his particular Japanese woman and "sleep paralysis" though. The sleep paralysis hasn't happened in quite some time.

UPDATE:
I had a wild dream a few nights ago that went something like this:

I went home and my parents were out. There were two strange people in my living room (they looked like a sitcom husband and wife, and it looked like they might have been wearing masks of some sort since their faces were a bit distorted). They didn't seem harmful at all, but they were strangers in my house so I went and got the gun (they didn't stop me in any way) for self defense just in case. I didn't end up using it on them or conversing with them.

Somehow, I get on an AirBus. This AirBus is going down, but seemingly at an altitude where one can jump out and have a chance to survive. Of course, I bail (I can't remember exactly, but it seems like I didn't have a parachute). Somehow, I must be outside of my body in the dream since I am reading a list of survivors (listed by race and interests) and I am not on it. I assume that I am dead, but I am still able to interact with the physical world just as if I were still alive. I am able to hug my mother goodbye and even talk to people.

Later on, for some reason, I go on a rampage or a sort of quest for vengeance. I end up destroying a plane that was traveling to Japan (with the passengers' cats, for whatever reason) and finding joy destroying them. However, some Japanese girl that was on the plane becomes a ghost and seeks out my destruction (I assume it was my destruction, since in the dream I tend to run away from her but I can defeat her quite easily, as you will find, I will also note that this japanese girl is far different from the one that has "haunted" my other dreams). Anyway, I defeat her in a few fights, and cause more chaos for Japanese people.

I end up in Las Vegas, where I see Magic Johnson of all people and tell him to tell Black children that Japanese girls like all races except for Black men (since he is a media personality, he can easily spread this news). It seems like he finds it humorous (and I find it odd that I can still talk to people directly in the mortal world). This Japanese girl comes back after me with a few more Japanese ghosts, but I grab her by the face and throw her miles away from me. I still felt a feeling of fear though, and as I woke up, I knew that the next move in my dream was going to be finding a ghost army of my own to combat hers.

Now, on to why I think I might be succubussed:

After having this dream, I sat and thought (I am an amateur game-designer, and thought that I might be able to use this dream as a storyline for one of my games). For some reason, I looked up succubusses and started reading (which is what led me to this forum). Being the sex addict that I am, I thought hey, maybe it'd be pretty cool, but decided against it since I'm young and I'd rather get some physical tang if at all possible. However, upon going to sleep last night (I slept face-down) I felt something move the cover next to my left heel. This caused me to turn over and sleep on my side, facing away from what was my left. In my sleep, I ended up on my back, and had two dreams of a Japanese girl performing oral sex on me. She looked more like the girl in the bad dream, except that she wasn't a ghost and her hair was a bit longer. When I woke up from this dream, I felt a presense as if there was a face in front of my genital region (like when a girl is about to go down on you, but she isn't quite on your member yet). I fell back asleep in seconds and the dream continued; when I woke up, I had the same feeling and my fellow was peeking out of my boxers. I fell back asleep for like 4 more hours (overslept a bit) and didn't have an more japanese girl or sexual dreams. When I woke up though, there was a knocking at my computer until I got up and sat on my computer to work on my assignment.

Strange, or maybe just a coincidence.
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-24)
It's not totally uncommon to feel romantically toward guardians, especially if yours is a gorgeous Japanese woman (I like Japanese women as well). She may even feel the same way, not all guardians look at their humans in a maternal way.
She may not have spoken to you yet because she may not know what to say yet. It took my own guardian almost a year to speak to me. I used to only see him watching me in dreams.

But she does not seem like a succubus to me. Her nature seems very loving and caring. Just keep your mind open. She will speak to you eventually.
gcecelie (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-24)
If you are being held down, its not a succubus. Sorry. Its the old hag syndrome. Literally called the old hag too. It can happen just because you are half sleep though the last time it happened to me someone whispered latin in my ear (weird). Old hag syndrome supposedly runs in families as well... And please do not go wishing for a demon to sleep with you at night. I mean, think about it. It (she) won't be "hot".
8auxilia8 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-24)
Interesting. The funny thing is, if she is my guardian angel, she never speaks, and I wonder why I'm romanitcally involved with her. It could just be dreams, lol.
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-24)
If you're lucky, certain succubi can be quite "cool" but many times they aren't. Succubi are often much more violent than their male counterparts. So wishing for one would probably not be the wisest idea. They rape their victims, some can be gentle, but others aren't as careful and can unintentionally kill their victim.

The fact that you were being held down, but nothing sexual occured signifies that you had something other than a succubus. Perhaps it was a bout of sleep paralysis. That can sometimes give you the feeling of being restrained.

The Japanese woman you dream about could very well be a guardian angel/spirit. Sometimes our guardian angels come to us in dreams (I have had that experience before) because it is easiest for us to see and communicate with them. Some of us just get lucky that our guardians are pleasing on the eye. And for the record, you don't have to be religious to have a guardian angel. They choose to watch over you without strings attached.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: