You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Touched By Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

Touched By Spirits

 

I have had reoccurring experiences. One common one is where I wake up and three; shadowy men are bending over and looking at me. It never happens when someone else is around me. I have usually, already been asleep for quite a while, when this happens. I had this same experience for 3 months in a row, while sleeping over at my daughter's home. My husband told me to shut the window and see if that helped. It did, at her house. It is an odd feeling when you sense that someone is peering into your face, while you are sleeping. I was always lying on my back when this happened. If I woke up quickly, I could watch them fade out, looking like they all three stepped back into the shadows. They never touched me, but I was still frightened. They didn't talk to me either. They just sort of, acted curious.

I was living at my current home and I had been having a series of really bad dreams, and it involved someone looking at me, like usual. I would have a hard time falling asleep. My ex husband that I had been divorced from for about 18 years had died suddenly at his home. He had a heavy chain that he always wore, and my daughter gave it to me. I started wearing it. He would have wanted me to. We were still on very friendly terms and he often would buy me something, jewelry a lot of time.

Immediately, I had bad dreams. I woke up because of the dream type encounter. I sat a long time on my bed. I was not asleep but was reclining and I felt something pat me down. Three places, shoulders, hips and thighs. Like a police person would do. It frightened me terribly.

I slept with my Bible clutched on my chest. I said prayers to God, out loud. These helped but it turned out several items I had in my home, might have had spirits attached to them. When I got rid of them, the experiences, stopped.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blued1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

guy123 (2 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-29)
Woww... Nice story. I would suggest you to get protected immediatly as those spirits either from dead or living could touch you and this is really dangerous. Get some holy threads from priest and tie it on to your right hand
dreams27 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-25)
hi I always have that expirience to I close my eyes and suddenly my heart starts racing up and I feel like something is watching me and I have been touched by something while I sleep scarey
kiki85748 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-19)
when I lived in japan as a six year old I woke up from a bad dream and looked at the door I saw a huge white figure it moved closer to me and I went down to my sister's bunk and sat at the end of the bed and ghost came face to face with me and I was so scared I fainted when I woke up in the morning I new I was not dreaming because I still laying at the bottom of my sisters bunk it is a known fact that ghosts mostly haunt girls from the ages 10 to 20 and I have been haunted ever since I was six and now I contact with ghosts all the time I know when they are around and I know why they are there. As a witch I know a lot of things about theses spirits.
soul (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-14)
Great story! Thanks for sharing it. What were the objects that you removed?

Take care. ❤ ❤ ❤
deicer (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-13)
Wow what a story. I had a very similar experience. I do encourage you to read the story that I posted and continue to pray and trust in our Lord Jesus Christ!

-God bless
ghostmedia (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-12)
Kirsten_pax09 that is pretty creepy! I think I've heard that! Beccca x
ghostmedia (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-12)
OMG! I have 2 shodow-like spirits who look over me 2 days every year, they really creep me out.
I know this sound like a really wierd question, but do you sleep with your eyes half open? Some people who do have a sleep problem, (Sorry, I've forgot what its called!) and they say they see things which aren't actually there.
Beccca 😊
L0VEPiNK07 (1 stories) (47 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
wow, well, I hope what kirsten says isn't true in your case! What items did you get rid of? Did they belong to your ex husband? I'm glad it all stopped, though, when you got rid of those things.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-08)
You know I once heard of a disturbing story about a group of Shadow People. There was a group of teenagers who had joined up with some Satanic Occultists. And one day their leader or elder came in and told them that Satan commanded them to attack a certain Christian family in the neighborhod. And how they were supposed to go about doing this, is not in the flesh but with their "spirit bodies". This one Satanic Group were being trained to leave their bodies on a regular basis and to travel around as shadow (spirit) forms in attack groups. These are called their "Spirit Bodies." Anyhow this group was being sent out to spiritually attack and cause harm to whoever their leader sent them to hurt. It's possible that you maybe under attack by a group of witches or occultists wanting to either scare you to death or to really cause you harm. Not all Shadow forms are from dead people. Some are still very much alive in the world.

However some believe that some shadow forms that appear to you maybe some "foreshadowing" of events still to come. Something that hasn't happened yet but may happen in your future. God bless you and may he protect and watch over you!
PestedForFun (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
So you know, this story has quite a few commas in it. 😆. Anyways, what were those items? Was the chain one of them?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: