You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Home Alone, So Who Touched Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Home Alone, So Who Touched Me?

 

This story took place sometime around September. My Dad asks me if I can drive the following day to Subic Pampanga for us to pick up my elder sister at the airport. As he is asking me to drive on a Saturday morning, I replied yes.

I got to bed early because we have to leave at 4AM. I set up an alarm around 3AM for me to be able to prepare and then I slept. Unexpectedly, I woke up eyes wide open, shocked, and crying. I looked at my cellphone and it's almost off to 3AM. I had a bad dream, a really vivid, seems-real dream. I dreamt about my girlfriend, that she died and all my emotions are out.

I was still crying emotionally when I woke up and the first thing that came to me is to call her. I dialed her number until she answered. I told her about my dream and it comforted me that it's not true. That everything's going to be alright. As I finished talking to her, my dad knocked at my door and asked if I'm ready. As I was tired from work and from crying earlier, I told my dad that I'm not feeling well and I'm in no condition to drive long way. So they decided to leave with a driver.

As they left, I fell asleep soundly. I use to sleep sideways, in a fetal position most of the time. This is where things got really weird and made me wonder at first. I woke up in to some mild tap on my back part (somewhere I think near my butt). I sat up on my bed because I was like in a bit of shock of who would tap me. Besides, I'm sure that my door is always closed. As I was not fully awake then, I went out and look for either my dad or my nephew (we are the only ones living in our house).

I went to the comfort room to pee. Suddenly I came into my senses that they all went to the Airport to pick my sister up. As I finished peeing, I went back to my room and as my body is shaking, I texted my mom, telling her that I woke up on someone's tap on my butt. She called me immediately and asked me what's happening to me. I told her the story and she commented that she really wanted to sell our house so badly because of these weird happenings.

I was thinking of it the whole day. The bad dream I had and the crying I did (which is not the first time), the tapping on my back that woke me up (which is certainly, this one is my first time). This is the first story of my many experiences I will be sharing to you guys. Mostly are experiences from our house and some from other places I went to.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, levitator, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bluemer04 (1 stories) (58 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-12)
Have you tried to ask your mom in details, why she wants to sell the house? She might be able to shed some light. And you may want to ask your dad and nephew as well if they are having weird experiences as well.
Sandy1690 (21 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-12)
your momma want to sell home cause you had dreamt weird? Its casual to many... Infact I too sometimes dream of ppl's death. Chill and be positive on your will power and be reasonable. 😜
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-12)
I hope you washed your hands after having a wee 😉In all seriousness though, I fully agree with lady-glow, a tap / spasm and bad dream happen an awful lot, although when you are half asleep, the feeling of shock is all to real.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-11)
Have you considered the possibility of "the tap on your back" been a muscular spasm? As for dreaming about your girlfriend's death, it is hard to control what we dream... There is nothing paranormal on any of these events.
I'm sorry but the only weird thing about your story is your mother decision on selling the house based on a bad dream. 😳

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: