You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: My Up-diliman Dorm

Real Ghost Stories

My Up-diliman Dorm

 

I just want to ask for help, it's really turning up my world upside down. In reading the stories published here, it came to my mind that, maybe, my third eye is also opened? Here's my story.

I've transferred my residence here at Quezon City 3 months ago; I have moved my work here.

Then I found this location friendly dorm across our office in UP technohub. Since it is much cheaper to be near to your work place, I've grabbed the room without asking the nature of that building. There were four of us sharing the room. I am the only one on a grave yard shift. All of them are gone on a day's work. Most of the time, I am being awakened at the same time, 12 Noon. With uneasiness, I've come to talk to one of my dorm mate's and tell him what's happening on me. He doesn't give a story but rather advice. He wants me to close the window of our room that is in front of an old tree every time I go to my bed. I don't know why he tells me that, could the creatures from the tree be haunting me? There are times also, that our neighbor's dogs will growl so scary (just like what you heard on scary movies-the awooooooooo).

We all know UP Diliman, and all places here for me are very creepy. There are instances that I am seeing shadows passing by me when I am still in the go-to-sleep period. One of the shocking experiences is one afternoon, when I decided to stand up and cook (because I felt hungry), I turned on the television and left it for me to hear sounds while in the kitchen, I know, someone had opened the door and suddenly the television was turned off. I quickly run to the receiving area of our room and saw no people, and the door locked. Without any reasoning, I opened the door and ran out, I just returned when one of my dorm mate's arrived.

I don't know but, it seems that even when I am going home at the province, shadows are still following me. Could this be something explainable or not?

I am also experiencing bad nightmares back in our home town in the province over the weekends. There are times that I can't move my body and some one is sweeping her voice over my ear telling me that "Hindi ka na makakagalaw, mamamatay ka na" (Literally means (You cannot move, you're going to die).

I know that I am tired and have been restless for the past months, since I am adapting time culture (on graveyard) but this experiences, I know I can differentiate facts (which seen by my eyes) and false mind (which maybe a result of my sleepless days). Is this something you can explain to me?

Please let me know. I want to be worry free.

Thanks!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tazmanian, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

chiutane_04 (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-16)
you know tazmanian... All of us were experiencing such encounters... The most important to do when you are experiencing that is to tighten up your faith to the lord and pray apostles creed not the our father's prayer cause the entity or something might just follow what your chanting...
soul (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-14)
Ask it what it wants.

May god bless you. Take care. Love to you. 😊
cutechoy (42 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-10-11)
it might be your imaginition...

The ghost might be hating you and want you to die!

Just comment... 😊 😊 😊
tazmanian (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-08)
Thanks for the advice mrsmla4ever and kaay16, that really helps. As of now, I am trying to talk on the spirits that's bothering me. Hoping they would stop chasing me because I don't want to be with them forever. God bless!
kaay16 (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
It could very well be a spirit that's troubling you. I would suggest asking around about the tree, maybe someone was hung there or somthing? As for the not being able to move, it could be sleep paralysis or night terrors. Incase you don't know what they are, sleep paralysis is where you are dreaming but in the dream you can't move. It's very vivid and can be pretty scary! Night terrors are the same thing except usually don't involve the paralysis. I've had experience with both so I can relate to how scared you must be! The fact that your roomate wants you to keep the window closed though is odd, maybe he could be feeling somthing too? If you have had any experience with anxiety it could cause night terrors or sleep paralysis. I hope I've been of some help to you!
mrsmla4ever (3 stories) (53 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
Wow. Your experiences sound truly terrifying. My normal advice would be to have you tell the spirits to stop but I don't believe that would work here. Another way to clease yourself and your home of spirits is to do a cleansing ceremony. Try cleaning your home thoroughly to rid it of negative energy. Then, using salt water and incense, move from room to room, and say, "This room is cleansed" or something along these lines. (You'll flick the salt water off of your finger tips while doing this.) After completing the ceremony, line your windows and doorways with salt. The salt will keep negative energy out. Another useful tool is hanging sage over your doorway. I hope this advice helps. Please let me know if you try this and let me know if it helps.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: