You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Being Touched 2

Real Ghost Stories

Being Touched 2

 

On my fist story "Being Touched" I had told the incident that my mom and aunt had while I was a kid. Well, not too long ago the same thing happened to me. I was in bed when I was suddenly awoken by the feeling of someone touching me. I opened my eyes to nothing there. I looked toward my husband's side of the bed and saw him turned the other way, away from me. I could distinctly feel hands going through my body caressing me. I could not move and was very scared! All I could think of doing was to start praying. Towards the middle of my prayer, I suddenly felt as if the touch of those hands were starting to feel less and less until it was gone. I jumped up and woke my husband and told him what had occurred. If you have read my other stories of the things that have happened in my home, you will see that my husband is the biggest sceptic there is. He pretty much told me it was a bad dream and to go back to sleep.

I called my mom that following morning and told her what had happened. She scared me when she mentioned that when it happened to her and my aunt, they were the same age I was when it occurred to me.

I'm not sure if the connection is there or if it is just a coincidence. Either way it scared the wits out of me! I had, had a similar incident in the past as a matter of fact I think I had a story on it too, but anyway it was nothing like this one that's for sure.

I have other stories that I have not had the time to sit and write. Hopefully I will have some time soon. These are on the most recent incidents that have happened at home and with the neighbours.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by luvparanormal

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, luvparanormal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Awwnold (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-10)
Hi. I have read your previous posts. And I believe everything you have reported to be true and accurate consistent to a haunting. But this post of the ghost "caressing" your entire body seems to be out of place, if not fictional. I mean was this ghost having a ghostly erection as he groped your breasts and azz? Did he whisper " whose your daddy baby? " LOOOL. This post reminds me of a comedy movie called scary movie where this chick is getting nailed doggystyle by a poltergeist! LMAAOOOF... I'm sorry but this last post of yours Has little credibility.
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-12)
I'm sorry that the experience turned out to be a bit more sexual than I thought. Although I'm glad to see that it only happened once, and I hope it stays that way! I wrote a brief story about a not-so-similar experience that felt like someone twiddling their fingers on my leg while I lay in bed... Though it could have very well been a mouse or something (though my skepticism surrounding that was encouraged by the fact that it was on top of my bed on the second floor of the house with my door shut). I hope no further events happen. Take care!
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-12)
Mojacko,

I have not tried looking into it for the simple fact that it only happened once. Because I had previously done research on my property for all of the things happening in my house, I figured it was attached to it.

DeviousAngel,

NO I did not take it in a bad way. I accept all comments, that's why I post them here to hear suggestions. I do understand what your saying and that has also happened to me as well, although this time it was a bit different. It was a true carress and I could feel the pressure of the hands and fingers agains my body even the warmth of the hands. It was truly strange.

Luv
mojacko15 (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-10)
luvparanormal:
Maybe the spirit is attached with you, (not to scare you,sorry) have you tried to investigate or seek help, MAYBE (lol) it's someone you knew who passed that he/she wants to communicate... Because SOMETIMES spirits can be attach to a living person...
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
Thank you for responding! I certainly am not trying to discredit your story, so I hope you did not take it that way. The reason I asked is because I have had times where I was CERTAIN someone touched me... I felt it as clear as day and as real as the tips of my fingers, but when I sat there and looked at my skin there was nothing near me. It was just a quick sensation that felt so much like someone touching me, but it happened a couple of times, and I was able to safely say that it was not paranormal.

However, since the women in your life have also had experience with the paranormal and seem to be sensitive to it, it very well could have been that. Maybe just a spirit passing through, that wanted to be noticed?
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
DeviousAngel,

Thanks for reading. I will have to say that if I told my doctor what I experienced, he would probably think I am crazy 😆.

It is true that we have nerve receptors near our skin. Which transmit to the brain a stream of impulses which cause sensation. I actually found this topic very interesting in Nursing school. Whether this be the cause or not, I am not sure.

I did find out that my grandmother was a bit of a sensitive and could see things others couldn't and predict things as well. This might have trickled down to daughters/grand daughters.

Luv
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
I almost have to wonder if this is some sort of hereditary nerve sensitivity or disorder that causes spasms. The skin is a very sensitive organ with countless nerve endings. Have you looked into a possible medical cause? It could be paranormal, but it may be best to investigate elsewhere first.
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
BlueTurtle,

Thanks for reading. With the way whatever this was, was touching me, it most certainly felt as sexual. It was not a simple touch it was as if though this think wanted something else... 😆 I don't remember dreaming as a matter of fact I was sleeping pretty peacefully. Your point makes a lot of sense though. I have had other things happened and I figure it has something to do with a movie I watched or something I did before bedtime.

Luv
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
Mojacko15:
Thanks for reading. Just as a clarification point. The occurrances were not in the same house, all three were in different houses, not to mention that all of them were many years in between. It has never ocurred to us in a same household to male and female.

But your story is interesting indeed.

Luv
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
If this happened to your mom and aunt, it's possible that the sensitivity passed on to you. I don't think it's an incubus, since the touching appears to be nonsexual. Mojacko may be right, it could simply be a relative passed away looking to make physical contact. I'm sorry that the experience was frightening for you, and I hope things get better. If this happened at night in bed, it's also possible that what you felt was the remnants of some dream. It's only a guess, but sometimes after dreaming of something specifically touching me or (in some strange cases) when I'm stabbed or injured, I'll wake up and feel residual aching or a dull, piercing sensation in the area where I'd been hurt.
If it continues and becomes bothersome, do some research. Even a little help can go a long way.
mojacko15 (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
hello there, I have the same experience as you do... But according to my grandma,it's someone close to us or relative who passed away in a trageddy or unexpectedly, in my case it was my grandma's brother. But it doesn't cause harm or something, but ofcourse we don't feel comfortable as well,:) these spirit has been touching our relatives everytime we have somereunion or gathering on our ancetral house... Hope this can help...btw...he died while sleeping on that same house.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: