You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Who Was That Strange Woman?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Was That Strange Woman?

 

It feels good to be back. It's been a while since I last posted a story. This happened to me a few years back.

I came home from work that night after a long, tiring day. I did my best to relax after dinner and before I knew it, I was dozing off. At first, I thought I was dreaming. I saw myself going into a room and met an older woman as I went past the door. She was wearing a black 3/4 sleeved blouse and a long A-line skirt. Her hair was in a half pony. Her clothes looked fine to me but what bothered me was the angry expression on her face. As soon as we met face to face, she said in an angry tone: "Ayoko sa yo! Kalaban kita!" (I don't like you! You're my enemy!). She then grabbed my arm and I suddenly felt like she was sucking all my energy. I was screaming as I felt myself slowly getting weaker. She was laughing in a frightening, evil way the whole time! Next thing I knew I was back in my bed but she was floating on top of me! I clearly saw her dark, angry eyes and felt like she was looking into my very soul. As she was going into the wall, she even said: "Di pa ko tapos sa yo! Babalikan kita..." (I'm not done with you yet! I'll be back). I struggled so hard to move any part of my body. I could still hear her terrifying laughter echoing in my ear. As soon as I was able to move, I ran off and sought refuge in my mom's room. My eyes were soaking in tears. She was surprised to see me shaking and crying like a child. She wanted to know what's going on but I was too panic-stricken I just couldn't talk. She hugged me and watched me as I slept telling me it was just a nasty dream.

In the morning, I felt like I had no energy at all. I didn't even feel like going to work that morning. I took a shower and as I was toweling myself off, I noticed a red mark on a sore part of my arm. It was then that I realized I wasn't dreaming!

Who could she be? I don't even know her! Any thoughts?

Other hauntings by Fuchsia

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Fuchsia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

miley (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
My mom and grandmother told me that when I was around 3 to 4 years old I used to go out late at night, I don't know why as I don't remember them. I only remember one thing that has happened when I was a little kid, my mom, dad and the rest of my siblings are in a deep sleep I slowly open the front door of our house, it was half open when an old woman with long curly hair suddenly appear outside and asked me to let her in. I don't feel any fear at all and went back to bed leaving the door half open. Could it be an entity or just an ordinary woman?
Temilicious (7 stories) (99 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-06)
oh my gosh I had a similar experience happen to me beginning of the year. I posted it on here, but it was nothing as hectic as yours. I think mine was just a confused old lady who probably got lost. I also woke up with bruising on my wrist.

Maybe you got the gift of seeing ghosts in your dreams. That's where I encounter most of my experiences. Good or bad. I don't think it was a personal attack on you. Sorry about that I know how frightening dreams like that can be.
Fuchsia (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-17)
Ruby & Melissa: thanks for your feedback! Perhaps there are a million possibilities as to who she could be right? Thanks for the nice comments, ladies. Blessed be! ❤
melissa26 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-17)
Hi,im sorri that this is happening to you but I believe what ruby said could be true if you don't realy know her or it could just be that the person shes mad at use to stay in that very room... Good luck! Ingats...
Ruby (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-16)
I do not believe in past lives at or, or reincarnation but if it is true (and I can not prove it) then you may have done something bad to her in a past life.
Though, if someone asks me what I think about past lives despite what I believe, I would say that a person has forgotten everything about their previous form and taken on a new one, though the spirit stays the same. Maybe the memories are still there but it's like they've been locked up.
Good luck,
May God watch over you day and night and may no harm come to you.
Fuchsia (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-16)
Thanks, Hopeful23. That was quite helpful. I am a Catholic and I do pray before I sleep, which is also why I was surprised about the whole thing. A friend of mine who's sensitive said that these spirits are attracted to people who have strong energies and may follow you around to suck your energy. Do you have any idea about that? The thought of being stalked or followed, especially by a spirit, creeps me out. Thanks again for your useful input! ❤
Hopeful23 (12 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-15)
You can't really get rid of this spirit, as I (and most likely you) have no clue where they are at the moment, but you can keep it away. Watersprite gave you some good ideas that I would like to add onto. Burning sage helps, demons do not like this herb and will not go near you if you burn it right before you go to sleep. Hang up crosses if you're Christian, if you're not, then try one of the other suggestions. You can also sprinkle holy water around the room. If the spirit returns you need to tell her (in your mind if you cannot speak out loud) that you are not her enemy and that she needs to leave you alone. Do not be afraid and show this spirit that you will not put up with her any longer. Best of luck, I hope this helped.

-Hope
Fuchsia (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-15)
Thanks, Watersprite! I really appreciate the advise. That experience really made me panic and made me feel unsafe, especially at night. She told me I was her enemy but I had no idea who she was! Thanks again. Blessed be. ❤
Watersprite (3 stories) (85 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-15)
Wow, that's scary. Just in case this ever feels like it's going to happen again, here are some helpful suggestions: You could surround your bed with salt, including the side next to the wall. You could also put a line of salt across your bedroom door sill (at the top of the doorway), across the floor leading into your room and lay a good line of salt along your window sill. Put a piece of iron (like a little fry pan) under your bed and light a little candle before you go to bed. (I mean blow it out before you go to sleep!) 😉 Say some prayers, asking God to surround you with protective white light. And also imagine yourself surrounded by love and light immediately before you drift off to sleep. I've had some very frightening experiences when I was going to sleep, like an evil man mocking me several times, but nothing like this. Good luck and I sure hope this never happens to you again!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: