You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Tall Man And A Young Girl?

Real Ghost Stories

A Tall Man And A Young Girl?

 

About 3 or 4 years ago my aunty bought a house (which was pretty old) and moved into it with her husband and 2 children, after about a year I moved up north and when I went back for a holiday something strange happened in the house and I wasn't the only one who has experienced something like this in her house.

Okay, so I was feeling pretty tired so after helping my aunty tidy up the house I put my Ipod in my ears and laid down on the couch, I was looking in the reflection of the television when I saw a tall man stand behind the couch and look down at me, thinking it was my uncle I turned and looked up to see that there was no one standing there and that my uncle was at the shops getting stuff for dinner,

I felt a bit creeped out but then thought it must have been my imagination, until my other cousin who had been living in the house with my aunty until she could find a house of her own told me a story after I had told her what happened to me.

It was night time and my aunty and uncle and 2 cousins had gone out for dinner with their family. My cousin who was temporarily staying with them was left alone. (shes 25). She had gone to the toilet and because no one was home she left the door open, while she was sitting there she saw a shadow of a young girl walk past, my cousin finished and then went out and turned all the lights on in the house and sat there scared out of her wits.

I had recently been back and nothing out of the ordinary happened but I still get an eerie feeling someone's watching me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I really appreciate it... If you have any questions or would just like to say anything leave a comment.

I also have a few other ghost stories that I will probably publish in the next few weeks.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghost-stories, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

miss_amos (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
yeh I wonder who they are and why yeh true that melisa go0d detective lol
ghost-stories (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-20)
Hey, yes it was really creepy at the time, and after it happened I thought about like maybe they died there, or they are like coming back to warn us or maybe their family lived there ages ago, sorry I have a very big and creative imagination haha, but yes thanks for your comment:)
Cya.
melissa26 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-17)
Hi, that's really creepy! Ever wounder who they are and why? Try asking your autie's landlord... Best of luck

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: