You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Can't Go Home

Real Ghost Stories

I Can't Go Home

 

I have experienced many supernatural experiences throughout my life. My father was haunted and so was I. Almost all of my experiences have happened at my parent's house. When I was younger I can remember waking to hearing people talking and even sometimes to the sound of my own name being called. Needless to say I was very sleep deprived as a child. I don't live there anymore but every time I go back I can't sleep because I feel it. I am going to tell of only 2 stories of many here.

The first story starts when I was about 8 years old. I was sleeping and I had for what ever reason woken up. When I woke up I noticed there was a man sitting on my floor beside my bed. I remember feeling more curious than scared so I sat up and tried to look over his shoulder, as his back was leaning against my bed, to see what he was doing. At that moment he stood up and without acknowledging me, and he walked out of my room. I remember that he was bald and looked like a little old man. He was wearing overalls and a t-shirt. He looked kind of like a farmer. As he was walking out of my room fear began to set in. I waited what felt like 5 minutes but was probably only 30 seconds, and I ran into my parent's bedroom. I woke my dad up thinking that he could sympathize with me since he has been through this before. All I said was that there was a man who was in my room. He laughed at me and told me I could sleep on their floor.

The second thing happened when I was older, around 16. I went to bed one night. I was just about asleep when all of a sudden I felt 3 taps on my shoulder. I was lying facing the wall with the rest of the room behind me. I jumped up and turned around expecting to see my sister standing there but no one was there. The very next night I went to bed and the exact same thing happened again, 3 taps on my shoulder. I didn't tell anyone about this for a while until about 2 months later when my sister came to me and told me that she was sleeping and was tapped on the shoulder 3 times. I felt relieved that someone else was finally experiencing something but more terrified now that it was Until Christmas this year. I went back home to my parents house. We were sitting at the table and my mom says, "The strangest thing happened to me the other night. I was sleeping on my stomach when I felt 3 taps on the back of my neck." She said that the taps were so real the she reached her arm up to the back of her neck expecting to find my dads hand there but it wasn't. She looked over at my dad who was fast asleep. Strange but true.

Other hauntings by SamanthaW27

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SamanthaW27, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-15)
WoW!

I couldn't help but exclaim!

Might this be the only person who said,"I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion", and yet did!

😲 😲 😲

Regards
sawwheeler (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
not that weird man its not scary at all why would you be afraid.
😆
SamanthaW27 (2 stories) (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
I have actually experienced spirits in other areas as well. I have seen and witnessed experiences at 2 other houses before. Both times I was in the presence of others.
Thanks for the comments 😁 SamanthaW27
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-25)
Good story spirits must be attracted to you have you had any experiances elsewhere other then your parents house. Id aggree with Panda they must of been playful spirits as they were messing with other members of the family too. Id love to hear your other supernatural experiances in the future take care...
XxbubblegumXx (9 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-25)
that is not so scary... I am in school right now and I am bored so I decided to read... Not the thing that I would usually do but I like scary stories LOL:) 😁
Panda06 (2 stories) (28 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-25)
Sounds like a playful spirt. Nothing to worry about, but yet I would sure be scared too.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: