You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Mystery Woman

Real Ghost Stories

The Mystery Woman

 

My business partner and I own PARANORMAL TASK FORCE a paranormal investigation team we have a large storage building which is 35 feet long by 20 feet wide it is in my back yard. My yard is a known marching ground and small battlefield of the civil war. We know that there were 100 deaths on this location. There was also a battalion aid station in the rear of my yard, (my front yard,) it was behind the confederate lines. There was a young woman, a nurse; she traveled here with her husband a confederate captain. She was in the station when cannon balls started dropping like the rain. They were aimed directly at the station. Most of them hit their target. Most of the doctors and nurses evacuated before they hit. This woman no one knows her name she stayed trying to get the patients out. She was still in there when the shells hit. They found her mangled body in a heap under the debris of the building.

It was January 17, 2010 we had just finished up meeting a client. My business partner went home to take a shower because we were going out for lunch me and the crew because we had captured a full blown apparition on a picture so we were going to celebrate. I was putting up the papers when I noticed a map of the battlefield in the bottom of the drawer. It was my old map so I pulled it out and unfolded it. I noticed our building set about 10 feet inside the perimeter of the aid station. That's when weird events started happening.

I had the day's newspaper sitting on the middle of my desk it flew off. I brushed it off and proceeded to my home to take a shower also. I went to my computer to check my e-mail but my laptops battery was drained and I just unhooked it from the charger. I then looked into my bedroom and there was a white mist in there and something said "hello" I was chilled to the bone. Well I went on and took my shower but when I got out the mirrors were steamed over as usual but it had writing on it. Then something said "who are you" and the mirrors writing just disappeared and everything went deafeningly quiet. I have not witnessed anymore since but that Sunday was when the mystery woman had died.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, paranormaltaskforce, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
Pjob, I knew it your everywhere. Succubussed you still in this site.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-26)
He's probably saying he probably did research before entering the site. I read the story, he didn't mention her name. He only said she was a nurse nothing more. Anyone can identify that, it's obvious.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-25)
I am confused when he says "that Sunday was when the mystery woman died"
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-25)
when he said station, I believe he meant the Aid Station... Not train.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-25)
How come you know that this woman was married to a Confederate Captain and that she traveled by train to the station with her husband, but nobody knows her name?

Mistakes in these kind of details expose the falsehood of your story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: