You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Life Of Mystery

Real Ghost Stories

A Life Of Mystery

 

I had been born late December, 1992 and upon being shown to my mothers friend who had a psychic ability, I supposedly had a connection with the unknown and that was the start. Since then the first experience ever brought to my attention about 3 years ago was one when I was about 4 years of age in the 2nd house I had lived in. My mother told me I had awoken in the morning and told her that the night before I had awoken to a knocking on my window. When I opened it I described the figure as "a man in a black robe with no face" and I was especially interested on how he was standing on plain air. My mother told me the conversation went something like this: "hi my names Justin, who are you and why are you at my house?" I inferred. The man replied "hmm I'm sorry little boy, my name is death, and this is the wrong house. Please go back to sleep it is not yet your time." My mother had thought this to be nothing more then a dream until she found out that my neighbor had hung himself that night in the house that was in clear view of my bedroom window.

The second experience which still haunts me to this day takes place in the same house and room but this is a memory I can remember personally. One average night I woke up and saw a floating figure the size of an average woman but the coloration was very distorted. I asked her "who are you?" and she hesitated and smirked then laughed a laugh that still haunts me today. I screamed and cried and threw my covers over my head and that quick she was gone.

Once again in the same room and time I had woken up to a screech and felt a strange substance on my face. I quickly ran into my parent's room and looked in their vanity mirror trying to see what it was when out of nowhere the lights flicked on and it had been dried blood covering my face. I still vividly remember this and how terrified I was.

In addition to these stories I also have memories that I vividly recall but they are nothing I have ever experienced in my life. Certain places and people that I can describe so descriptively that it makes me believe they are connected to something. The scariest of memories is one where I see myself walking with a group of people I don't know and they look at me with sad faces but relief as well. I pull on an elderly mans shirt and ask him "sir what's going on? Where are we?" and he replies in a shaky voice "son this is passing on, I'm sorry but you...died." and that's all I can recall.

So my question to experts is how can I reconnect with my ability to vividly experience these things. I still sometimes see things like figures running toward me or hear things such as voices but not to the extent I used to. Can I become more open to it alone or can an expert help me?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Alwaysfollowed, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KiwiSpirit (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-30)
I have heard the term 'when Death comes Knocking on your door'...
Alwaysfollowed (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-30)
In the memories I'm just either walking by my self or with others but usually I can't remember talking at all and since this I've actually had a few more experiences but none to the extent of these of course. I guess I could call myself lucky for experiencing it
To begin with in regards to the death story
char1y (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-29)
What are you doing when these memories that never happened pop back into your mind? I have experienced the same sort of thing. I remember doing something but I look around and its no place I ever been or doesn't look like me, or sometimes its more of a premanition where its something that's going to happen. Anyway, for me the majority of these memories/premanitions happen in twilight, between asleep and awake, so in order to open up to I try to empty my thoughts so that its easier for these 'memories' to get in. I've started to gain controll of it but it takes a lot of time and practice.

So if you notice that it happens more so at a certain time, let's say when your relaxing on the couch for example, then from now on when your relaxing focus on clearing your mind forgetting about what you did that day and any troubles in your life. Creating a doorway for these things to pop into your head. Oh and always keep a note book dedicated to these events and date your entries, you have no idea how handy that is.
dickron (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-29)
i was kind of amaze why death got lost in your house... Anyways death/grim reaper is not your neighbor that knows all houses in your community... (kidding)

If I where you... I will use that gift and enhance it... Who knows it might give you fame and wealth! 😆

Just do what ever you want and continue to explore more mysteries...
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-29)
Try contemplating a map.

Leave yourself open to places of the country that seem familiar to you.

You may have been there before, in another life.
Hujo (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
sounds prety creepy, as weel as the others, death knocking on the window gave me a bit of a chuckle. But I have also had experiences since I was 4 and have ever since. I honestly don't think anyone can help you get in touch with your ability but yourself. I also have phased out my ability but I can open myself to it at any time because I never fully let it go, more just didn't pay attention to it. All you have to do realy is WANT to open yourself to it and let it happen. Showing fear is an act of your mind and your mind can shut you out... Keep that... "IN MIND":)
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
good story I had a laugh too at the fact of the grim reaper being at the wrong house and you just chatting to him at the window like he was just the next door neighbour 😆.
I have a small clock in my bedroom which has a figure of the grim reaper and a headstone beside the face of the clock any time I will see it from now on I will think of that story.
Anyway I definatley think that you are psychic and that you should try and develop it more hope to read more of your stories soon take care...
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
to add to what blue said, I never realized that death knocked before entering one's home. Just kidding Always, I liked your story. If I were you, I would consult a psychic... As already mentioned.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
i laughed at the part the death says he is in the wrong house 😆...sorry...i didn't know that death could go wrong. Really creepy though, I will suggest you see a real psychic and pray to God for protection and guidance.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: