You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Salty Water

Real Ghost Stories

Salty Water

 

This is actually not my story but this is my cousin's personal experience. My cousin Amber (not her real name) who was still 16 years old and a first year college of one of the Universities here in Cebu was watching a TV show after doing her homework. She was alone in the living room when my other cousin Ella (not her real name) 16 years old entered the room and asked for water, Amber just nodded her head because he was too busy with the TV show, Ella hurriedly went to the kitchen as if she was really thirsty. After a few minutes Ella went back to the living room and was complaining about the water being salty, Amber just laughed at her and thinking that Ella was just making fun of her. A moment later Ella went back to the living room and asked for water again, Amber found her so annoying she told her "You just came here a minute ago asking for water and now you're here again asking for the same thing!" To her surprise Ella answered "Are you sure? I couldn't have been here a minute ago because I just got home from school."

Could it be a Doppelganger? Why would she complain that the water is salty? Do they have the capability of hurting mortals? What should we do to keep them from entering the premises? I'm sorry for my English; I hope you understand my story!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, miley, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

miley (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
I don't remember her being ill or hurt up to this days. We are actually living on a lot which has been a vacant lot for a very long time and now it is a compound where our relatives use to live in. The family of Amber are the first people who lived in that area and they have less neighbors. According to my Aunt (Amber's mom) often times during the evening when they are getting ready to sleep they would hear someone managing the kitchen as if someone's preparing for a meal.
Arc-en-Ciel (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
mhm there are rumors sayin that seeing a doppleganger is a bad omen but I've read "true" stories where the doppleganger just makes the victim really tired and weak. They say dopplegangers use the energy of their victim to manifest themselves physically. Usually dopplegangers appear when the victim is not around and supposed to be gone...
I don't know what the salty water means but some people believe salt protects from demons and malevolent spirits
TheDrawBack (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
Has your cousin been ill or hurt sence you have seen the doppelg

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: