You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Seeing Shadow People

Real Ghost Stories

Seeing Shadow People

 

A short while ago I posted a story on something that I had seen as a child. At the end of it, I had asked a question about something that I had seen at the end of my bed and that I felt that I was being watched throughout the day. Now I'm not just seeing this thing when I wake up at night feeling watched. I'm seeing it all the time.

You can see partially into the hallway leading to my room, my mother's room, and a bathroom from a certain spot from the kitchen. The other day I was getting a cup of coffee and I saw it go across the hallway in my house. I went into my mother's room and I asked her if she had gone into the bathroom and she said no. So, I decided to stay in her room feeling a bit spooked and we got into this movie. When a commercial came on we started talking about the movie and what we thought was going to happen. I happened to look at her door and there was, what I can only describe as, a shadow person standing there looking at us. I asked my mother if she saw it and she didn't. But she has seen it going into my room before when I'm asleep. We ended up going through our house with knives making sure that no one was intruding.

I feel like I'm constantly being watched; it's rather unnerving. I'm actually losing sleep over it. I won't sleep at night because that's when I feel the most unsafe. My mother seems to think that this thing is somewhat focused on me, since I see it the most. My room is constantly cold no matter what and we live in Florida. Even during the winter, when it gets somewhat cold and we turn the heat on, my room is still cold. There's no blockage to the vent either and the windows are closed and sealed right. If I go to a friend's house I don't feel a heaviness in the air like I do in my own house.

What should I do?

This is seriously affecting me now. My schoolwork is slipping because I'm too tried during the day to do it, (I'm home schooled) and if I do get to where I can do it it's usually during the nighttime and the computer is in my father's room and he's asleep.

Other hauntings by snms234

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, snms234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

number13 (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
Hello snms234, I am number13 and the case you are talking about seems to be interesting. This negative or bad ghost usually attack or scare person so they can eat your negative emotions like fear, grief, etc. What you should do is to show no fear, tell it has to go, or say "You don't belong in this world anymore, get an afterlife!" 😆. I am sorry, I can't ressist some good laughs. Lets get back to business shall we. So, other than that, the reason it strikes fear on you is to make itself more powerful by eating your negative energy and it won't do it once or twice, it will keep striking fear on you and the cycle continues. Get some holy artifacts like a bible or a cross necklace. So don't show any mercy to it by living a happy life, attack it right where it hurts, make it move on out of hunger because it can't absorb your negative energy. I believe that you are a good person and God is on your side aiding you. Have a good life, good luck, and God Bless You.
snms234 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
KiwiSpirit and princessLotus,

Thank you. To know that these things won't harm me unless I let them get to me helps a lot. 😊

Snms234
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
yeah I agree with kiwi. Tell it to leave, pray. It has no place in your home hunny.

~~LSD~~
KiwiSpirit (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
snms234, Please don't let this ongoing experience consume you. You are witnessing what thousands if not more people are going through and I have never heard of any real harm coming to them other than through fear or poor health as a result of a damaged lifestyle. Walking around the house with knives is a sure sign that this is getting to you and this is where you could end up hurt! What if you spotted a family member in the dark that, through your fear and state of mind, thought it was 'something else' and attacked that family member unknowingly? This is how these forces can affect us physically in my opinion and you must not give in to that. If it is any concellation to you, I have accepted that I am accompanied by presences of various types as is nearly everyone on this planet. Seeing them is scary but your mind escalating the situation beyond what it may/may not be is your real threat. Your confidence and happiness is your weapon. You could reinforce your confidence with personal religion or an activity that makes you feel stronger.

Just my suggestion.

Kiwi

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: